Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road (67784 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by bigdammyj: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
Noted
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by JosephXavier: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
D
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Majikman(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
if the man carry the woman ,nah simp ! As the woman carry the man now ,pple still dey call am simp ! Nna wetin una want nah ?

5 Likes

Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by thorpido(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
They are probably coming from the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Numerouno94(m): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Which kind rough play b dis for xpress? In Felas voice " Trouble dey slip Yanga go wake am "

1 Like

Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Lawbouy20(m): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
She wan collect transfer too.. mumu play..
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Goodtimesahead(f): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
crazyclown:
undecided

Are you the real person as your moniker?
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by sonnie10: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nothing OBJ no go see for Otta farms
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by goshen26: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
See as the people stay dey look

Even some go argue till they get home with the way they were looking at them
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Amarachibaby(f): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
As long as they are both happy. This life do whatever that makes you happy simple

2 Likes

Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Whatsapp9(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Whatever rocks your boat
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by illicit(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
Something must be wrong with the man....

1 Like

Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Jdesilentkiller(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
Everybody deh carry his own wahala these days... It's not unexpected
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by sonnie10: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
thorpido:
They are probably coming from the hospital.

Which hospital? Watch the video till the end and see how the guy was bouncing when he got down.
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by orlaglobal234: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
Giant girl friend Weldon you you carry your boy friend from 2020 cross to 2021 oya chop nock���
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by SexytorresE(f): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
Staged undecided
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by 44Bulldog(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Only a simp will allow that. it is un African. expect another Tunde Thomas saga in near future

I just tire for Nairaland aswear

If na the man carry the woman... he's a SIMP

Now it's the woman that carried the man...yet you still call him a SIMP

Nawa oooo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by 44Bulldog(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Majikman:
if the man carry the woman ,nah simp !
As the woman carry the man now ,pple still dey call am simp !
Nna wetin una want nah ?

The word "SIMP" has been abused on nairaland aswear undecided
I just tire for them

2 Likes

Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Hallabee1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Aje....
the next na to hear say couples having sex under the bridge ...
This country self.....noting way Okon no go see for toilet
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by valen124(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hope say the woman no go dey beat the guy 4 house
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Adelove2020: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Someone should show her his chats with side chicks while she is about to cross the 2nd lane......I swear she go drop the guy for express grin
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
When they started it, I guess they never invited anybody so why the swallow panafol for person headache?......

Wish Buhari can carry Nigeria like this shaa....mtcheww
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Hallabee1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Anto2001:
how fa
Aje.....

so you want make she carry you abi...you need stone
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by etrouble: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
She carries you in her chest while on the bed and still carries you on her back while in the road, you have no shame
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Akuruoulo(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Anto2001:
oga, you go allow woman carry you lyk that?
nor be Alfa mail? If the man come carry am, waiting him b? Una too get wahala
ME I GO ALLOW HER,THE QUESTION NA SAY SHE GO WAN CARRY ME ?
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Majikman(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
44Bulldog:

The word "SIMP" has been abused on nairaland aswear undecided I just tire for them
Asinn guy ,e weak me too

2 Likes

Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by DonroxyII: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
ashacot:
A video is going round of a woman after she carried her boyfriend on her back to cross the road. The video captured the lovers standing by the road side waiting to cross the road. But suddenly, the man climbed the back of the woman and she carried him to cross the road.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSD2BdVkHPA
Now if someone now killed someone for having side chicks ... social media will blame person daughter ...

That nigga na fo.ol !
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Akuruoulo(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Thinkherbell:
The man is a simp
Stop it sis. Nothing simpy here
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by 12345baba(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Only in Lagos
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
that love go sweet oo
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by TheGame20(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wahala for who no get babe oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.