Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road (67730 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:09am On Jan 08, 2021
Thought he was a cripple though.
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Blackingold147: 1:14am On Jan 08, 2021
Na only me normal for Nigeria, I swear.
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by JJoce: 6:15am On Jan 08, 2021
(heaves a sigh...)

If it makes both of them happy, then it is no one's business. Whether he is a simp or not, as purported by many here, I do not bother over things I can not change.
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Oshokalo: 6:42am On Jan 08, 2021
that guy must be performing,he is a star boy in the other room
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Lejuda: 7:06am On Jan 08, 2021
Someone cannot be playful again in this Nigeria without been called a SIMP
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:29am On Jan 08, 2021
Why are NL guys like this .she carried him problem if the guy has carry her problem .why not keep short if you have nothing reasonable to say !instead of all this trash some person's are typing !sometimes I wonder if most of you have sisters at all to always come online and type this ....
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by criuze(m): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2021
but e sweet dem na wetin be my concern

the only advice is the dey no dey play swell for express
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Lawalemi(m): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2021
Madness full Lagos
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by luminouz(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2021
IamDorcas:
[Please stay on ur lane.author=luminouz post=97824446]

And how is this mad?

Lighten up,will you? undecided
I won't...

Loudmouth undecided
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by OscarJaden(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

E no dey hard at all grin

But,this is what happens when people are deeply in love tongue
so true sha oo
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Agbn: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2021
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Lover Boy Accidentally Sends Same Text To 32 Girls (pic) / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.