Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,783 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (88165 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by BluntCrazeMan: 5:48am On Jan 07, 2021
kingeze88:
I'm married with 2 kids, a boy, and a girl but I trust my wife that is why I have never thought of anything like a DNA test, I didn't do the blood group of my kids to know if they carried my blood group because I know my wife will never bring another man's kids for me. My wife do tell me what's happening at her office, how some of her colleagues are dating their bosses in the office.

When I saw DNA trending on Twitter, I clicked on it where I read the sad news of Mr. Tunde Thomas who died after he discovered that the two kids he thought he was their biological father belong to his Wife's boss, Mr. Adam Nuru of FCMB Bank.

I couldn't sleep that night, I concluded that the next for me is to do the DNA test for my two kids to confirm that I'm their biological father.

Immediately my wife left Home today, thank God schools have closed till further notice, I took my kids to our family hospital to run a DNA test, and the Doctor told me the results will be ready tomorrow.

When my wife arrived this evening, I told her that, the DNA results of our kids will be ready tomorrow.

My wife told me that immediately I bring the results home tomorrow and the results confirmed that I'm their biological father, she will leave my house immediately.

Please, Should I tell her I'm just joking or wait for the DNA result?
I am here for the updates..
What's the latest development??
What did the DNA results say?

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by okeyfrank: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2021
WHEN YOU'RE IN DOBT, CARRY OUT A DNA PATERNITY TEST.

ENSURE THAT YOU DO IT ALONE WITH YOUR KIDS, ONE KID AT A TIME

DISCUSS WITH THE AGENCY TO ENSURE THE KIDS DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

NEVER YOU INVOLVE YOUR WIFE OR TELL HER ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

THAT WAY, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY EXCEPT IF THE RESULT SAYS THAT THE KIDS ARE NOT YOURS.

GOOD LUCK.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Harinholar(f): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin grin
kingeze88:

See how you spelt the plural of story. Hmmmm. And you are busy insulting someone. Hmmmm
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by antibullshit: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2022
kingeze88:
I'm married with 2 kids, a boy, and a girl but I trust my wife that is why I have never thought of anything like a DNA test, I didn't do the blood group of my kids to know if they carried my blood group because I know my wife will never bring another man's kids for me. My wife do tell me what's happening at her office, how some of her colleagues are dating their bosses in the office.

When I saw DNA trending on Twitter, I clicked on it where I read the sad news of Mr. Tunde Thomas who died after he discovered that the two kids he thought he was their biological father belong to his Wife's boss, Mr. Adam Nuru of FCMB Bank.

I couldn't sleep that night, I concluded that the next for me is to do the DNA test for my two kids to confirm that I'm their biological father.

Immediately my wife left Home today, thank God schools have closed till further notice, I took my kids to our family hospital to run a DNA test, and the Doctor told me the results will be ready tomorrow.

When my wife arrived this evening, I told her that, the DNA results of our kids will be ready tomorrow.

My wife told me that immediately I bring the results home tomorrow and the results confirmed that I'm their biological father, she will leave my house immediately.

As the saying goes, if it ain't broke don't fix it. You should have left it alone , it's obvious you have trust issues and you have created a problem when there wasn't one.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Emmanuel30a: 10:15am On Mar 25, 2022
Why would you be joking? You wanted to see so you can believe and there are so many things she would want to see before she believe too. Though love is trustful... But that could also make you to love and trust her more... Meanwhile, DNA test would include some sort of genotype and blood group test which is essential for the children to have and know...
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:58pm On May 12, 2022
Some people will just use story that is trendy to create another one.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Pat081: 11:03am On May 14, 2022
yetmao:
fake story. DNA results dont come next day in Nigeria.

what labs do is to DHL the specimen abroad and receive the results by email.

Give and take 4-5 days on express service.
my mind too

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Blue86(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2022
There is nothing wrong for a man to be sure if his children are his.
As there is nothing for a woman to be sure if she is the only one that the man loves.

Don't let that scare you.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Ravenbeast1(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2022
So you can't keep your mouth shut until the results are out?

Why can't men learn how to move silently?

You trust your wife,she knows you trust her, you got Scared and decided to do something like this without informing her first..

Why not just keep shut and get your answer since you've already decided to do it without her knowledge??

If they are yours, you'll apologize for not trusting her, she'll form angry, she'll use it against you.

If they're not yours, you'll be heart broken, she'll go or not depending on who you are.

Tomorrow is trouble for you anyhow cheesy
But let's hope it's the better trouble of the kids being yours and you having to beg..

If you had kept your mouth shut and did your findings, everywhere for good.
If they are yours,you love her and Keep it to yourself for now.

If they're aren't, then you know what to do.
Make una dey Try get sense
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by rickleye: 8:13pm On May 14, 2022
kingeze88:

If she has nothing to hide. You’ve just wasted money but what’s her problem ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.