Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (88166 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by knowhowk: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
MOVIC6:
Tell her to do her wish, its not a question of trust anymore rather clarification of doubts it need be
. U blow my mind with this Comment .The two words Trust and Love are mostly used by women to turn Men brain to MuMu . Many Trust and Love have been Dissapointed so Men abeg go for DNA test and verify the true father of those Children U dey Suffer to feed and pay there School fees .But why women dey Vex self for DNA Test. Na Waooo Heartless Women everywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by d33types: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
yetmao:
fake story. DNA results dont come next day in Nigeria.

what labs do is to DHL the specimen abroad and receive the results by email.

Give and take 4-5 days on express service.

Sorry to burst your bubble, DNA sequencing machines are in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by At10tion: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:
I'm married with 2 kids, a boy, and a girl but I trust my wife that is why I have never thought of anything like a DNA test, I didn't do the blood group of my kids to know if they carried my blood group because I know my wife will never bring another man's kids for me. My wife do tell me what's happening at her office, how some of her colleagues are dating their bosses in the office.

When I saw DNA trending on Twitter, I clicked on it where I read the sad news of Mr. Tunde Thomas who died after he discovered that the two kids he thought he was their biological father belong to his Wife's boss, Mr. Adam Nuru of FCMB Bank.

I couldn't sleep that night, I concluded that the next for me is to do the DNA test for my two kids to confirm that I'm their biological father.

Immediately my wife left Home today, thank God schools have closed till further notice, I took my kids to our family hospital to run a DNA test, and the Doctor told me the results will be ready tomorrow.

When my wife arrived this evening, I told her that, the DNA results of our kids will be ready tomorrow.

My wife told me that immediately I bring the results home tomorrow and the results confirmed that I'm their biological father, she will leave my house immediately.

Please, Should I tell her I'm just joking or wait for the DNA result?
why would you say you are joking. you are the head of the house, take your stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
Get ready to see the unbelievable then
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Just because the DNA test confirms you're the father doesn't mean she's not cheating on you

7 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Freelane33(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Exactly.. God will bless the hands you use in typing this sensible words
Fahdiga:
Even though this is a made up story but if we are to assume that it is true then tell her to do as she pleases. it is not an offence to do a DNA test.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by ogascomax: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Whether the story is true or false many of you are so terrible that you can actually destroy people's home with you crazy advise. The man should have kept everything in secret instead of telling your wife that you think that you trusted. DNA testing are for marriages that distrust is present not for men that to some extent you can verge for your wife. Men you have to be careful about this DNA stuff. For me I won't do it because I trust my woman.

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Stomoney(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Mumu man. Won't she leave if at the end you find out the two children isn't yours. Oga the test should be your Major concern jare
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by abimbola74(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:

See how you spelt the plural of story. Hmmmm. And you are busy insulting someone. Hmmmm
Abeg permit me to laugh for 30mins��������������
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by ariesbull: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:
I'm married with 2 kids, a boy, and a girl but I trust my wife that is why I have never thought of anything like a DNA test, I didn't do the blood group of my kids to know if they carried my blood group because I know my wife will never bring another man's kids for me. My wife do tell me what's happening at her office, how some of her colleagues are dating their bosses in the office.

When I saw DNA trending on Twitter, I clicked on it where I read the sad news of Mr. Tunde Thomas who died after he discovered that the two kids he thought he was their biological father belong to his Wife's boss, Mr. Adam Nuru of FCMB Bank.

I couldn't sleep that night, I concluded that the next for me is to do the DNA test for my two kids to confirm that I'm their biological father.

Immediately my wife left Home today, thank God schools have closed till further notice, I took my kids to our family hospital to run a DNA test, and the Doctor told me the results will be ready tomorrow.

When my wife arrived this evening, I told her that, the DNA results of our kids will be ready tomorrow.

My wife told me that immediately I bring the results home tomorrow and the results confirmed that I'm their biological father, she will leave my house immediately.

You are a simp... Why tell her?
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Freelane33(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
It doesn’t matter but knowing you ain’t fathering another man's kids is the best
GalRenaissance:
Just because the DNA test confirms you're the father doesn't mean she's not cheating on you

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by TheRedpillguy: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bigprick9inches post=97759249the
:

all tthese useless redpill guys that find it hard to get pucci. na so una go come here dey vomit trash. this guy messed up and u dey here dey talk of value for marriage.
Messed up cus he did a DNA test to clear his paranoia?
He didt mess up. The woman thou is threatening him.
Yeah and abt the pucci thing. Am sure u r projecting. Chill pucci is really not important.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by mulerogold(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though this is a made up story but if we are to assume that it is true then tell her to do as she pleases. it is not an offence to do a DNA test.

This is purely a made up story.

He should change the heading and the narative then i can give a meaningful contribution.

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Akpuobi1: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
Please, Should I tell her I'm just joking or wait for the DNA result?[/quote]

You behaved like a kid. Why can't you keep calm, if the results confirm you are there true father, you just tear the results.

Is men like you that will be cheating and still suspecting there wives.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by TheRedpillguy: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
GalRenaissance:

Dose it matter, what matters Is she birthed your children. Thats enough. You expect too much from women.

She is not yours,it's only ur turn.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:

you are a fool!

to others who are thinking of emulating this foolish man who has just destroyed the trust of a woman he says he was sure would not bear another man's kids for him, this is what you do....

you go and do the test, if the kids are yours, fine keep quiet and never tell her you ran a test on the kids.

The ONLY time to tell your wife is if the results are that they are not your kids. .... and even then, make sure you run the test at 2 seperate centers so you are sure it is not a false negative.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by merits(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:

Bros this your cooked up story no move me.get lost abeg

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by obembet(f): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:

That's good for u.. so u can't trust ur wife.. that's bad... And u are not saint o

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by biafranrealson: 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
prepare to follow Tunde if the results goes otherwise
prepare your will on time,
i smell rat

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Who get time to do DNA test self, afterall children and blessings from God so wither na my own or not make I train them and get peace of mind. Again if person see his own perkin him no go know..

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by stupidmod2: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:

wait for d dna and if she wants to pack out let her b going.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by stupidmod2: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
DaddyGngeess:
Who get time to do DNA test self, afterall children and blessings from God so wither na my own or not make I train them and get peace of mind. Again if person see his own perkin him no go know..
how old are u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Sobasojek: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
ogascomax:

If you are not married pls just quiet and don't give any form of advise because talk is cheap as you have done already.
Just shut up arindin. See how you dey even talk like person wey one cry. Mumudiran
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Kwara1stson: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Pavillon:
Baba said he took them to his family doc to do Paternity test. He said it like he went for malaria or Typhoid test. Oniro oshi
t radarada por lori nairaland yi Sha
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Wartsnigeria: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:

Your fabricated sorry would have been more interesting if you got facts before posting it, as a medical doctor, I can tell you that there's no where in Nigeria you will get DNA result in less than a week.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by jaxxy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kestolove:
Let her go, don't beg her she now HV d opportunity to go meet her fcmb MD

Once she goes she can’t come back o??!!!!
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Offpoint1: 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Those who believe this story, you are the problem of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by sunaizo4real: 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nothing to worry about. If that's what she want, then so be it. There is nothing wrong with what you did. She is just want to use emotional blackmail against you. The worst that will happen is to call a family meeting where you can explain yourself.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Pat081: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Must you tell her in the first place,

Oga can't you keep a secret.

bros ask him oøo i hate man or woman who can nt keep secret run his mouth like tape water
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Let her act as she deems fit.

Your major concern now is for the children to be yours

This generation is possessed and I must tell you that even you can't trust yourself talkless of another person.

Tel her to calm down or leave if she want to don't be manipulated there is nothing like trust in DNA ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by mulerogold(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
betterbest:
Big lie. DNA result takes about 2 weeks to ready

I talk am!
The story na FAKE TORY buh as we dey hungry to read any topic we be DNA, RAPE, NAKED,KIDNAPPING, SLAY QUEEN, BUHARI, BOKO HARAM, DAVIDO, BURNA BOY, TINUBU,
E-MONEY, BB NAIJA, ERICA ..bla bla bla

We never mind.. na to dey rush comment embarassed

Typical 9JA.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Na everything u go do u go open your mouth talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.