Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (88219 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by femmoy(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2021
justosee:

Killing her is better than sending her away. She have to pay with her life

Bro please I don't pray you experience it but always remember that there's justice system which no one prays to face.

There's always a better way of doing something.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by RealAlubarika(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:
I'm married with 2 kids, a boy, and a girl but I trust my wife that is why I have never thought of anything like a DNA test, I didn't do the blood group of my kids to know if they carried my blood group because I know my wife will never bring another man's kids for me. My wife do tell me what's happening at her office, how some of her colleagues are dating their bosses in the office.

When I saw DNA trending on Twitter, I clicked on it where I read the sad news of Mr. Tunde Thomas who died after he discovered that the two kids he thought he was their biological father belong to his Wife's boss, Mr. Adam Nuru of FCMB Bank.

I couldn't sleep that night, I concluded that the next for me is to do the DNA test for my two kids to confirm that I'm their biological father.

Immediately my wife left Home today, thank God schools have closed till further notice, I took my kids to our family hospital to run a DNA test, and the Doctor told me the results will be ready tomorrow.

When my wife arrived this evening, I told her that, the DNA results of our kids will be ready tomorrow.

My wife told me that immediately I bring the results home tomorrow and the results confirmed that I'm their biological father, she will leave my house immediately.

Please, Should I tell her I'm just joking or wait for the DNA result?

My take on this, why did you told her
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by kingeze88(m): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2021
Mjpem23:
If you no con post the result tomorrow bros ?

E no go better for you or Mke God punish you.

You’ll have to choose one.
It will be well with me and everyone on this platform
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Carrywent: 8:52am On Jan 06, 2021
DICKstractor:

Modified undecided
Not still correct grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2021
femmoy:

Bro please I don't pray you experience it but always remember that there's justice system which no one prays to face.

There's always a better way of doing something.
I will be happy to face justice while maggots feast on her corpse
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by bepositive11: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though this is a made up story but if we are to assume that it is true then tell her to do as she pleases. it is not an offence to do a DNA test.

It is an insult to faithful, loyal women. It's like telling them that you don't trust them. The best thing is to do a test without telling them if a man has doubts.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by alexola20(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by edward1106(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

See how you spelt the plural of story. Hmmmm. And you are busy insulting someone. Hmmmm
this is a new year, no insult please grin cheesy
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by HRprof: 9:27am On Jan 06, 2021
All those shouting DNA Test. When it come to cheating who cheat pass?
Those men that pregnant house help, sleep with wife sister and friends how many has been killed. Is normal for a husband to cheat but abnormal for wife to cheat!! What's good to Uganda is good to Ethiopia! !
You that cheat your wife and impregnate woman outside shouldn't bother for your kids DNA Test. My advice for those whose DNA Test turned negative is kukuma adopt the children and move on since they have known you to be their father no need for Nija movie.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Teena18(f): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

Hhahhahah abokis and perfume business grin

Hian, how can you tell my location?
I'm in Lagos ma
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by aleniboro(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:
I'm married with 2 kids, a boy, and a girl but I trust my wife that is why I have never thought of anything like a DNA test, I didn't do the blood group of my kids to know if they carried my blood group because I know my wife will never bring another man's kids for me. My wife do tell me what's happening at her office, how some of her colleagues are dating their bosses in the office.

When I saw DNA trending on Twitter, I clicked on it where I read the sad news of Mr. Tunde Thomas who died after he discovered that the two kids he thought he was their biological father belong to his Wife's boss, Mr. Adam Nuru of FCMB Bank.

I couldn't sleep that night, I concluded that the next for me is to do the DNA test for my two kids to confirm that I'm their biological father.

Immediately my wife left Home today, thank God schools have closed till further notice, I took my kids to our family hospital to run a DNA test, and the Doctor told me the results will be ready tomorrow.

When my wife arrived this evening, I told her that, the DNA results of our kids will be ready tomorrow.

My wife told me that immediately I bring the results home tomorrow and the results confirmed that I'm their biological father, she will leave my house immediately.

You are lying. No doctor will do the DNA test without the consent of both of you. Both of you need to agree and the result will be presented to both of you. At times, lawyer iui s involved. Else, the doctor's license can be revoked.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Lordwaz(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2021
People get time to sidon cook and type this kind long lies all in the name of attention!!! Ironically he still get over 200 likes! Una just dey off me walahi.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Is it that easy to do DNA test?

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by ClinicalHope(f): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

you did DNA test on your kids and the results will be ready tomorrow?? I doubt unless na genotype and blood group which should be out in less than 24hrs

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by holatin(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2021
ogascomax:
Whether the story is true or false many of you are so terrible that you can actually destroy people's home with you crazy advise. The man should have kept everything in secret instead of telling your wife that you think that you trusted. DNA testing are for marriages that distrust is present not for men that to some extent you can verge for your wife. Men you have to be careful about this DNA stuff. For me I won't do it because I trust my woman.
apologies sir. I trust my woman is the me most stupid thing a man can say in this day and age.
shalom !!!
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by felixtare(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2021
Rhesusmonkey:

Linus Mba Mohamed. You did the test this morning and your wife already returned home this evening by 2pm. Some niggas are too daft to be smart.

everybody knew is a cooked up story,anyhow I still commend your smartness �
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Regex: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2021
zubimete:
you think is as easy as that? The children can never get another mother rather they are expose to emotional, psychological trauma include child abuse.

The man should consider the trauma his children will face when he wants to make any type of decision but women?

Op wife is inconsiderate and if I'm op, even if the results comes out positive that they're my biological children, I'd take her to father's house and let her think of her actions/words.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by phyl123: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Op has just planted the seed of distrust into his marriage. Good luck with the outcome.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by obembet(f): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Basically the same thing that I said. all test na test

Who are we going to blame for this case. Nurse or the mother
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Germi9: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Tales by moonlight.

Somebody will stay at the comfort of his old wacky and rusty bed and fabricate storys stories just to score cheap points.
i was shocked (like Buhari) when he said he took the kids to his family hospital for DNA like its Malaria/typhoid we are talking about..be guided fool
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by hush15: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2021
Ofcourse, we can do a test to show the kids are hers or not. Thats if she get sense to even wait patiently to do it. Not this if you bring a DNA test home, you are done for statements. it is not only stupid, it is damn irritating. If any woman is sure that her child belongs to her current husband or love, she wont argue anything. if it test then shows otherwise, she will submit herself for a DNA test to prove herself that if the child is not her husband's, then its not hers and not defending stupidity, dishonesty, false intergrity. If you are pregrant for another man apart from your husband, especially without his consent cos some do, come clean. Man wey go stay stay go stay and the one wey go leave go leave.

anything short of this is just evil
boyjo:

Also do DNA for your wife.

There was a nurse, whose news was on front page here, that swapped close to a 100 babies in Nigerian hospitals.

If the children are not yours, they are also probably not your wife's.
(NOTE: Don't quite this post post rather mention me for a reply, to avoid unnecessary mentions of toher monikers. Thanks).

DICKstractor
Fahdiga
OGWILLS123
kingeze88
MOVIC6
Ojun59
Gaius01
NextD18
Claff123
tnerro1
Kestolove
Kaypaparino
DaddyRochie1642
Dasnan
heniford2
Rhesusmonkey
Kambili999
Tradernaija
talk2hb1
maiquel
Thiwalade
Martinez39s
Teena18
CsTrr
123huawei
Yetmao
123huawei
Pavillon
olufeyikemi90789
jieta
Regex
yetunsbay
Anfield247
Askino
Franktom247
Adaawka1
TOPCRUISE
Missmossy
Panda7
Christistruth00
Kenmatt
franklingud
Better best
Blessednuel
Bigprick9inches
TheRedpillguy
Primrose 9ja
Lamanii22
ogascomax
Drella
Vaughanlanrewaj
greggng
D33types
knowhowk
At10tion
GalRenaissance
AuwalYusuf812
Freelane33
ogascomax
Stomoney
Ariesbull
abimbola74
mulerogold
Akpuobi1
Merits
Obembet
Biafranrealson
Stupidmod2
DaddyGngeess
Sobasojek
Kwara1stso
Jaxxy
Offpoint1
Wartsnigeria
Pat081
sunaizo4real
Mulerorgold
Olakunleyakub
Icumsa45
Chirowman
Hush15
Peacettw
Eriokanmi
Jamesbridget15
damiloladuke
Soderican
Geesaintagape
Keyin
Spafu
Etrouble
xProfx
harmargedon
Aspirebig
Wunna
Cutiekatty
Vokians
Duridadi
Arewatimesng
Waleadeagb

Callidora1
meobizy
Tiswell
HitlerGaddafi
Mummyfour
Emmyjay111
LyfeJennings
Paulianfa

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by kolaaderin: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

Don't worry yourself, she is going nowhere if the children are yours, she'll only leave if otherwise.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Tillatalk: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2021
Some men too mumu

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by josephevergreen(m): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2021
lean to keep your secret man..am not married yet but from the look of things..man need wise up..girls of this days are something else!!
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Muslimsworldng: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

Why would you tell a woman that kind of thing, it is disrespectful. I FEEL SHE DESERVES AN APOLOGY FROM YOU.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by evans4luv: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
u wan make the woman loose 7 pints of blood ni, bro u wicked o, the mention of DNA test is the begining of heart attack in the lifes of our women this day hahahahaha
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by mechanics(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hmmmm, maybe she's joking.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Floreate: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sounds pretty dumb that you did the DNA test in your family hospital.

How many centres offer such service in Nigeria?
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Oshokalo: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
if DNA test become cheap as malaria typhoid test,there will be 3rd world war in many families
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Aleora(f): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
See the advice wey dem Dey give you,bro you just scattered your home ,if you have doubt you could have you know at one point talk about it ,let’s flip this case ,imagine your father collecting your sample for DNA because of what he saw online..how will you feel?something wey you no fit accept no do am to someone else ..most of the guys here don’t even have a happy family not to talk of having a home .....it would have been different if you suspect your wife of infidelity..Goodluck..
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by heniford2: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
femmoy:

What do you need gun or knife for when you can easily send her away? Better don't fall victim of being a murderer.
My token.
send her away why naw she most confess to the whole people her actions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.