Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop (33033 Views)

My Father Is Destroying My Brother And My Family!!! / Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Machant: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
You are wrong and stop saying what you don't know!!! NIGERIA HAS THE 2ND HIG8RATE OF PATERNITY FRAUD IN THE WORLD AFTER JAMAICA.

Go and do your research and stop saying what you don't know

thebosstrevor1:
Paternity fraud is low in Nigeria. It almost 0.99%

Most of the people shouting dna test cant even afford one loaf of bread talkless of a dna test.

Truth, the dna discussion has started, some will fall for the trap and add their dna samples to dna bank database while some dna test companies will make cash even when they know that majority test will come out negative

At the end of the day, the noise will not solve anything and the trend will reduce.

People will continue cheating as they like

7 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by osazsky(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:
Seriously this nonsense need to stop.

U do DNA, we end the marriage.. I can't continue to staying with someone who doesn't trust me.

u have become used to the slum we call country in america once a child is born they do a DNA test without the concept of those who present themselves as parents and ur name immediately entered into a data system for social numb..I remember how some black actually believed that the Senate was working on a bill that must compel u to take a vaccine by force that has not been tested.who did this to black..call for HIV test now..all if them go they shout God forbid ..then they die of aids..HIV test does not give a person HIV.DNA test does not mean ur hus does not thrust u.there is wat we call precaution..cuz if he discovers at 70 it will be too late considering how girls are following brobisky advise who is a boy and everyone in nigeria forming feminism I think a law should be pass that will make dna test compulsory at birth it will give some lvl of sense to this current set of stupid female youth looking for one Yahoo guy or one dumb manager spits

6 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Ladylawyer(f): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Please can we apply this principle of what you do not know will not kill you? I understand that some people cause their partners to lose trust in them but until your woman has given you such reasons do not destroy your home by looking for what is not lost.

2 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Machant: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
You are wrong and stop saying what you don't know!!! NIGERIA HAS THE 2ND HIG8RATE OF PATERNITY FRAUD IN THE WORLD AFTER JAMAICA.

undecided undecided undecided

thebosstrevor1:
Paternity fraud is low in Nigeria. It almost 0.99%

Most of the people shouting dna test cant even afford one loaf of bread talkless of a dna test.

Truth, the dna discussion has started, some will fall for the trap and add their dna samples to dna bank database while some dna test companies will make cash even when they know that majority test will come out negative

At the end of the day, the noise will not solve anything and the trend will reduce.

People will continue cheating as they like

2 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Newman20(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:

U do DNA, we end the marriage.. I can't continue to staying with someone who doesn't trust me.

So if your future boyfriend /husband does a DNA test you'll divorce him?

3 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by rafcrown(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
The cats are about to be let out of the bags
Sleeping with colleagues at work
Sugar daddy stuffs aka Baba Alanu
One night stand
Sex for promotion
Sex for contracts
Sex for favours
Heads that resemble some drivers and security guards
Confess now before it is too late
Our Mumu Don do?
DNA to the rescue.

5 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by SeriouslySense(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Social media is not destroying anyone, this people have come again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
post=97785037:
Still on this DNA matter..........

My brother, this got me LMAO grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by SweetCunt97(f): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fraud is a crime so in the same vein Paternity Fraud should be a Crime that carries jail sentence.

10 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Zoey95: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
you don't even need to go for DNA test do Charlie Charlie challenge he go tell you the partenity of the pikin
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Omobola121(f): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
What is social media for? If not for stories, all in one edutainment. We can't stop social media platforms from sharing stories whether fake or real stories. That's one of the purposes of social media " to read people's stories".

However, it is left for an individual to decide on which stories to believe or act on. If you're living your life based on someone's story or advice given on social media, then you're a dumb individual.

In as much as there are lessons to learn from stories shared, we must be careful in taking decisions.

That being said @op, you can't put a stop to social media stories.

6 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by ObaKlaz: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
These lying, manipulative agents are in sifia pains! grin

It hasn't even started, as far as I'm concerned. Marriages and relationships founded on deceit and fraud can fall and crash like a pack of cards, for all I care!

Take the illegitimate children to whom and where they belong!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Martinez39s(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Machant: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Machant:

Jamaica 36.4%

Nigeria 30%

Canada 2.8%

And the rest to the world
undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by rafcrown(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Newman20:

If you have no skeleton in your cupboard, agree to DNA test aka Covid 20
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
in as much as I support DNA testing, every child deserves the right to know his true parents but we are leaving the far truth from these issue....
we all accuse the ladies whenever a DNA test goes awry, what about if the child was swapped at the hospital? have we reason it? if the paternity DNA failed, maternity DNA test should be done for the mother too..if the maternity DNA test also failed, then the hospital should be held responsible cos most mothers do fall into deep sleep or coma after child delivery and may not be aware what transpired then.
so many shady dealing do occur at our hospitals dis days hence I advice fathers or any close siblings to insist on following your wife to the Labour room, most countries allowed it.many don't know what usually happens wen a nurse carries the child to clean up....
I just hope this trending DNA stuff will not bring another issues in our homes this early 2021!
May God have mercy!

2 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by kutitosin(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Why will DNA issue destroy your home or marriage if you are not questionable? Yeye dey smell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Better make the house of fraud break o. I can not raise another man's child o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Jonathan39: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Daughter of Jezebel is afraid that f DNA test, but we go still run am
obembet:

4 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by thelinguist: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ladylawyer:
Please can we apply this principle of what you do not know will not kill you? I understand that some people cause their partners to lose trust in them but until your woman has given you such reasons do not destroy your home by looking for what is not lost.
a clean spouse has nothing to fear

7 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by osazsky(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Newman20:

and funny enough u dont need to tell ur wife u are going for a dna test.na nigeria husband no get sense..pretent u want to help the child cut her nails take urself and d nails to a dna recongnieed lab..its kess than 100k..if the child is urs keep quiet if they are not yours..u know d rest story. Its better to discover now than die later in d airport when u are about to enter canada with ur children...they should keep following brobrisky online and following him..thank god guys don dey wise we dey waite for una

3 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by fykes(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nothing is destroying nothing...u go to school and 90 % of girls are already prostituting in their teens as a way of life, then an unwise man decides to make a professional ho a housewife, forgetting tje decent girls. U just upgraded her business. Don't come online and disturb our peace with DNA. As u make ur bed....

5 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by NwokoloOwa: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
When men play 'away match', they keep their trophy outside the home, but when women play theirs, the bring their trophy home���. Up women!Yeye dey smell��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by shugabasbn: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
Please do if u can afford it no matter level of trust do it, it will makes your mind rest and love your wife more.

It is better to nurse adopted child than bastard ones

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by 900warriorz: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lubbish....What of he numerous men breeding people's children without knowing? undecided
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Jonathan39: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mumu talk, any marriage DNA test will destroy has already been destroyed before the DNA test
12ade34:
Too bad
It will destroy many marriages in the nearest future

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by jaxxy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:

There’s a difference between trust and blind trust. What caused tunde problems was blind trust and not trust. Do u understand now??

DNA can even be for ur own good as a woman.

5 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by osazsky(m): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ladylawyer:
see them u all have been busted its lest than 100k and no one is taking permission from u.u cant eat ur cake and have it.

4 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by thelinguist: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
in as much as I support DNA testing, every child deserves the right to know his true parents but we are leaving the far truth from these issue....
we all accuse the ladies whenever a DNA test goes awry, what about if the child was swapped at the hospital? have we reason it? if the paternity DNA failed, maternity DNA test should be done for the mother too..if the maternity DNA test also failed, then the hospital should be held responsible cos most mothers do fall into deep sleep or coma after child delivery and may not be aware what transpired then.
so many shady dealing do occur at our hospitals dis days hence I advice fathers or any close siblings to insist on following your wife to the Labour room, most countries allowed it.many don't know what usually happens wen a nurse carries the child to clean up....
I just hope this trending DNA stuff will not bring another issues in our homes this early 2021!
May God have mercy!
what is the rate of swapped babies to paternity fraud?

5 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Martinez39s(m): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
mymoney001:
[s]As much as we love to trend on social media, let's also trend with caution and not forget the effects of the things we trend whether true, false or fiction.

Recently in the close of the year 2020 and now 2021, there has been several stories on broken homes which resulted from the DNA test results saga.

Some of us are writing and sharing stories from the comfort of our homes without taking prior concerns of the effect of the things we share on social media about relationships and lifestyle. To us, we think we are just trending but we don't care about the truthfulness in what we share and we do them ignorantly. In another sense, the stories might be true but do you know what it has done to several marital relationships?

I am writing this as a matter of deep concern to the emotional trauma it has raised in several homes, broken relationships and loss of trust among spouses. I evidently witnessed a man who had sent his wife packing because he suspects her of cheating, confronted her and because she kept denying, he angrily sent her packing.

In another story, a guy angrily beat up his girlfriend because he saw her taking a snapchat with a random guy in an event. In another story a girl dumped her boyfriend cause he refused to send her money for Christmas not minding the availability of the money. In the stories I got from a witness in a location in Benin, a man tricked his wife that he's travelling for a Business and he returned home that same day suspecting his wife was cheating but came home to meet her doing her house chores. He already started losing trust in his wife because of the stories we share on Social media. All these are just few of the numerous stories that have led to broken marriages, relationships.

As a matter of concern, we all have errors, issues and reasons we do what we do but the consequences are sometimes inevitable. A girl will naturally dump her boyfriend because he couldn't meet up with her needs like other girls enjoy luxury from their boyfriends, she begins to treat him like he means nothing and starts framing up issues to end the relationship. She does so much to frustrate him and the guy being a weaker vessel ends up commiting suicide upon discovering that the girl he invested so much on, has dumped him. The girl ends up with the other Rich boyfriend, when he gets broke again she dumps him. In other cases marries him and not enjoy her marriage. This is because she's suffering the consequences of dumping the one who had nothing but cared so much for her even with his last blood.

Social media stories like the recent video from Bobrisky has poisoned the minds of some of our ladies especially those who love and are addicted to luxuries. Our ladies in our generation no longer have concern for love but wealth. They are all looking for already made men and not ready to work hard in creating wealth with their trying partner. They have failed to understand that love itself can create wealth and when you build wealth with the one who truly love and care for you, you will always find comfort in the relationship even when it eventually leads to marriage. Ladies stop chasing the one in wealth and build wealth with the one currently with you.

These are what led to the DNA text results saga. Beware!

Away from the Ladies, the men are also not perfect, they are even worse and they take the much of the blame. There are several men who chase after ladies in wealth too, they dry them up, cheat on them and run away. The men also, but not all, are heartless, they beat up their wives, fail to take up responsibilities as husbands and sleep out with their concubines and leave their wives and kids starving. Some of these happen as a result of the advices they take from their pairs, lack of trust or because they feel their wives are getting old and fading away in their sight. Men sometimes are really so heartless. Our young Boys lose respect, care and affection for their Girlfriends because of youthful exuberance. They feel that they are doing justice to life by sleeping around, cheating on their girls and doing all sorts of things without putting their feelings in consideration and when they are confronted they become brutal and beat up the girls. Men don't see anything wrong in sleeping out after marriage but they see everything wrong in their wives keeping home late or going out for fun with their fellow women. This circle is really complicated.

I call for a stop to social media stories that has broken countless number of homes just in the beginning of this year. Let's learn to teach some good morals, offer good advices, respect our relationships, mind our businesses, build relationships in love, trust and take responsibilities in them. Let's treat everyone with respect, let's live happily and let's grow a better society, abiding by the principles of social values.[/s]

*Samuel Iyobosa writes✍️
. ..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart / One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David / When Your Kids Have Crammed Immoral Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.