Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop (33415 Views)

My Father Is Destroying My Brother And My Family!!! / Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by DamnnNiggarr: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
samsard:
Any marriage destroyed by DNA issue never existed.
you took the words outa my mouth.

12ade34:
Too bad
It will destroy many marriages in the nearest future
It's far more better for all the marriages founded on fake love, infidelity, paternity fraud and etc to be destroyed.
They never existed.

3 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Splitmind: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
Your post is very stupid!

Cheating and fathering children with another man and decieving your husband is destroying marriages.

If women cleaned up their act and didn't go through such great lengths to lie to their partners in order to retain the benefits of being in a relationship nobody would even make noise about a DNA test in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by providencia(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:
Seriously this nonsense need to stop.

U do DNA, we end the marriage.. I can't continue to staying with someone who doesn't trust me.

Good. Move from Mr A to Mr B when Mr A request it. Move from B to C when B request and keep moving baby girl. Life is too short to remain one place. Las las the pu*** will be pass to every niggas

6 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:

U do DNA, we end the marriage.. I can't continue to staying with someone who doesn't trust me.

Why shud he trust u when u urself don't even trust urself?

4 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by KNOWMORE56: 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
In many tribes of the country called Nigeria, if a woman get pregnant while she is still with the husband ( dowry not yet return), the husband is the owner of the child.

I think we have to use it to stop what dna test is trying to cause - killing oneself, killing the kids, killing spouse, etc...

If many people start to do DNA test, wahala go dey o, from what I'm seeing.

My own opinion.
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by zedegit: 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:

Do you trust yourself? Are you a virgin?

You think Tunde and co that died due to heartbreak didn't trust their wives?

Do you think it's easy to commit suicide? For someone to contemplate suicide means it was deep, way deeper to bear.

2 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by John4B: 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
nice one. social media has been misused and Nigerians love copying rubbish
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Machant:
You are wrong and stop saying what you don't know!!! NIGERIA HAS THE 2ND HIG8RATE OF PATERNITY FRAUD IN THE WORLD AFTER JAMAICA.

Go and do your research and stop saying what you don't know
undecided undecided undecided

Fake news.

All is an attempt to deceive you with fake data
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Waper2(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Someone7:
Have to say I agree. Nigerians love to fake stories to jump on any new trend. Quack labs are also licking their lips now at the money they'll be fleecing Nigerians of
I dey view you carefully ��️�
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Ladylawyer(f): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
thelinguist:
a clean spouse has nothing to fear
What you said is quite true but my view is this; amidst this DNA challenge one should apply caution else things will go haywire. I will not be pertubed if tomorrow my husband request for a DNA test but we all dont see things from the same angle.

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
This OP NO SERIOUS AT ALL. IF U KN0W THE KIND OF W0MAN YOU MARRY. N0 MATTER WHAT U READ AND SEE. U W0ULD NEVER DOUBT HER
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Splitmind: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:

All blowing hot air!

If that DNA test was enough to induce divorce then the woman simply never loved the man and was looking for a way out. In the end it is all hot air as most of the women saying "I will divorce, I will divorce" won't do shit because they are too concerned about their image and stigma especially when she's in her late 30s and older where the men aren't interested in starting a family with an aging single mother.

5 Likes

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by obembet(f): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
Newman20:

So if your future boyfriend /husband does a DNA test you'll divorce him?

Once he find that that I didn't cheat on him.. then I leave
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by osazsky(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
News i will love to be hearing on nl.wife divorces his hus cus her hus went for dna test..and it wasnt a match. A clear conscience fears no accusations

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Ladylawyer(f): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
see them u all have been busted its lest than 100k and no one is taking permission from u.u cant eat ur cake and have it.
Please you will do well to respect yourself. I can comfortably swear before your village shrine that I never for once cheated on my partner but can your mother swear that you are your father's son? Be warned!
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Jonathan39: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Una too mumu for this country grin grin, only criminals fear high fence. Has nothing to do with men hating women
boyjo:
mymoney001

It is spiritual.
They want to groom boys to hate girls and become homosexuals but them no go succeed in JESUS name.
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
This OP NO SERIOUS AT ALL. IF U KN0W THE KIND OF W0MAN YOU MARRY. N0 MATTER WHAT U READ AND SEE. U W0ULD NEVER DOUBT HER.. . Reality is that, cheating men do doubt their wives
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by AK481(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
mymoney001:
As

I am writing this as a matter of deep concern to the emotional trauma it has raised in several homes, broken relationships and loss of trust among spouses. I evidently witnessed a man who had sent his wife packing because he suspects her of cheating, confronted her and because she kept denying, he angrily sent her packing.

In another story, a guy angrily beat up his girlfriend because he saw her taking a snapchat with a random guy in an event. In another story a girl dumped her boyfriend cause he refused to send her money for Christmas not minding the availability of the money. In the stories I got from a witness in a location in Benin, a man tricked his wife that he's travelling for a Business and he returned home that same day suspecting his wife was cheating but came home to meet her doing her house chores. He already started losing trust in his wife because of the stories we share on Social media. All these are just few of the numerous stories that have led to broken marriages, relationships.

*Samuel Iyobosa writes✍️

Only you Dey withness
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Dodger8(m): 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Paternity fraud is low in Nigeria. It almost 0.99%

Most of the people shouting dna test cant even afford one loaf of bread talkless of a dna test.

Truth, the dna discussion has started, some will fall for the trap and add their dna samples to dna bank database while some dna test companies will make cash even when they know that majority test will come out negative

At the end of the day, the noise will not solve anything and the trend will reduce.

People will continue cheating as they like

What facts do you have to base yor statement about percentages on? Have you or anyone conducted a survey that we can refer to?

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by DamnnNiggarr: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
KNOWMORE56:
In many tribes of the country called Nigeria, if a woman get pregnant while she is still with the husband ( dowry not yet return), the husband is the owner of the child.

I think we have to use it to stop what dna test is trying to cause - killing oneself, killing the kids, killing spouse, etc...

If many people start to do DNA test, wahala go dey o, from what I'm seeing.

My own opinion.
but why is it so?? I mean the wahala wey go dey.

Does it mean that no marriage is devoid of cheat or paternity fraud?? Please answer me.
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by osazsky(m): 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ladylawyer:

Please you will do well to respect yourself. I can comfortably swear before your village shrine that I never for once cheated on my partner but can your mother swear that you are your father's son? Be warned!
wheather u like it or not dna has come to stay.we are not stupid.we know them...and ur hus may be in a lab now..with ur sos finger nails without informing u..dna test does not work based on emotions.if its not a march ..its not a march.i love this.and its less than 100k.the best thing that has happened in bubu administration is dna testing.i think all of una go close una legs now.very good

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by happney65: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
Teaser4:
Copy n paste thrash....
Bitmapstudios come and see..they don turn sowore to meme..Lol
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by kingxsamz(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Paternity fraud is low in Nigeria. It almost 0.99%

Most of the people shouting dna test cant even afford one loaf of bread talkless of a dna test.

Truth, the dna discussion has started, some will fall for the trap and add their dna samples to dna bank database while some dna test companies will make cash even when they know that majority test will come out negative

At the end of the day, the noise will not solve anything and the trend will reduce.

People will continue cheating as they like

Lol, at the end of the day, none of them borrowed money from you to do the test.
I don't know why this issue is paining you like this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by wizi4tyn: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
grin grin
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
Loving you wife nd children is important
But being sure you are the father of your child is importanter

DNA should be made mandatory an compulsory, immediately after birth in any hospital an maternity, with price heavily subside by the federal government
Infact always be sure by yourself that you children really looks like you or your wife,

I don't really trust those that will say
"This my son just left me an my husband, and went an carried the facial looks of my grandfather" (these statement should be investigated!)
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by js230003: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
On her way to get her DNS result

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:

Once he find that that I didn't cheat on him.. then I leave
AND ANUDA WIL ENTER HIS AOZ

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by KNOWMORE56: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
boyjo:
mymoney001

It is spiritual.
They want to groom boys to hate girls and become homosexuals but them no go succeed in JESUS name.

This your post make sense to me o, huh!

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Ladylawyer(f): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
wheather u like it or not dna has come to stay.we are not stupid.we know them...

I am grateful it has come to stay but please apply caution so you don't get burnt. And please do not marry a p*********
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by KNOWMORE56: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Eduboy1990:
GOD WILL SEE US TRUE ALL I KNOW IS THAT THERE'S ALWAYS A GOOD MAN AND GOOD WOMAN.GOD PLEASE GIVE US A GOOD WOMAN LIKE ESTHER IN THE BIBLE.

Amen!
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Jonathan39: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
How many times did you write waec to ask this kind of question
sylve11:

How? cool
Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by chaloskyx: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
HOMES THAT HAVE BEEN DESTROYED SINCE AND ARE ONLY FALSELY HIDING BEHIND FAKE SMILES. OGA IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT THE PATERNITY OF YOUR CHILD GO FOR A TEST JARE WHATS THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN IF YOU ARE INNOCENT AND HAVE NOTING TO HIDE YOU WOULD ONLY GAIN THE UPPER HAND BY MAKING YOUR MAN LOOK STUPID.

1 Like

Re: DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop by Splitmind: 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ladylawyer:
Please can we apply this principle of what you do not know will not kill you? I understand that some people cause their partners to lose trust in them but until your woman has given you such reasons do not destroy your home by looking for what is not lost.

Same logic people used that got them HIV, continue to show your true faces.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. / Are Opposite-sex Friendships Okay In Marriage? / UNICAL Graduate Who Died Few Days To Her Wedding,buried In Her Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.