Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One (7218 Views)

Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Peacefullove: 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
livingchrist:
@bolded, you just agreed with Trinitarians, how so?
This is what Trinitarians are telling you.
The Father and Jesus has one God nature but different persons.
Jesus and the father has same divinity making Jesus and the father one God.

God's nature is the totality of his being, If God is Almighty in his nature so Jesus is also almighty because they have same nature.

Idiot , Christian's also have God's nature, then they are ALMIGHTY,

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Peacefullove: 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Emusan:

This is all you can do.

But there is only ONE NATURE of God which the Father also has.

Jononsense na idiotic lying liar.

Christians have that same nature too , then this is not Trinity but Millionity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Peacefullove:
Christians have that same nature too , then this is not Trinity but Millionity

Thank God you know
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Peacefullove: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Emusan:

Thank God you know

Do u now accept Trinity is false and Millionity is the truth ? That on the basis of that nature , Christian's are God Almighty ?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Peacefullove:
Do u now accept Trinity is false and Millionity is the truth ? That on the basis of that nature , Christian's are God Almighty ?

So do you accept Trinity exist before CHRISTIANS joined to become Millionity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Peacefullove: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Emusan:

So do you accept Trinity exist before CHRISTIANS joined to become Millionity?

I don't . Because you know the concept won't accommodate Christian's to be God Almighty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by livingchrist: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Peacefullove:

Nope partaking in God's nature and having the very form or nature of God are different.
Christians share in God's holiness, it does not mean they have the totality of God's nature unlike Christ.
Colossians 2:9
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Jesus has the complete nature of God, it means he is everything the father is.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by DappaD: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
livingchrist:

Nope partaking in God's nature and having the very form or nature of God are different.
Christians share in God's holiness, it does not mean they have the totality of God's nature unlike Christ.

This one na big lie oo. It’s not today you started talking from both sides of your mouth. What Peacefullove is asking isn’t farfetched. Do humans turn into Jehovah simply because they share divine nature? That was how I quoted 2Peter 1:2-4 on your thread some weeks ago till today you’ve been dribbling yourself and running from pillar to post.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Jman24(m): 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
DappaD:

This one na big lie oo. It’s not today you started talking from both sides of your mouth. What Peacefullove is asking isn’t farfetched. Do humans turn into Jehovah simply because they share divine nature? That was how I quoted 2Peter 1:2-4 on your thread some weeks ago till today you’ve been dribbling yourself and running from pillar to post.

grin
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by livingchrist: 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
DappaD:

Sharing God's nature according to peter simply means to bear God's character like holiness, righteousness etc.
Christ has the very form of God

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by DappaD: 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
livingchrist:

Sharing God's nature according to peter simply means to bear God's character like holiness, righteousness etc.
Christ has the very form of God

You actually won’t achieve much from being double-standard you know that right.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
livingchrist:
@bolded, you just agreed with Trinitarians, how so?
This is what Trinitarians are telling you.
The Father and Jesus has one God nature but different persons.
Jesus and the father has same divinity making Jesus and the father one God.

God's nature is the totality of his being, If God is Almighty in his nature so Jesus is also almighty because they have same nature.
I don't know why you like turning Bible upside down. It is one in God and not one God young man. If someone says in you I stand, does it mean the person is inside you?
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Peacefullove:

complete it. They are almighty God grin
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by livingchrist: 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
DappaD:

You actually won’t achieve much from being double-standard you know that right.
No one become God by partaking in God's nature, Jesus didnt partake in God's nature rather he possesses the full and complete nature of God.
Meaning, All things the father is, he is also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by DappaD: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
livingchrist:
No one become God by partaking in God's nature, Jesus didnt partake in God's nature rather he possesses the full and complete nature of God.
Meaning, All things the father is, he is also.

Your claims are already dead on arrival LOL.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by livingchrist: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
Henrymorre:
I don't know why you like turning Bible upside down. It is one in God and not one God young man. If someone says in you I stand, does it mean the person is inside you?
It looks strange to you because of errors you have being fed with.
John 1 told you Jesus is God, the creator of all things, without him nothing can be created.
Jesus claims exert same titles as yahweh whereas yahweh does not give his glory to another.
Again the bible stated that the fulness of God's nature dwells in Christ meaning christ is truly God.

Many many more evidence of Christ divinity, if you chose to be blinded to it, you will have yourself to be blamed.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by livingchrist: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
DappaD:

Your claims are already dead on arrival LOL.
It is not a claim but a fact.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
livingchrist:
It looks strange to you because of errors you have being fed with.
John 1 told you Jesus is God, the creator of all things, without him nothing can be created.
Jesus claims exert same titles as yahweh whereas yahweh does not give his glory to another.
Again the bible stated that the fulness of God's nature dwells in Christ meaning christ is truly God.

Many many more evidence of Christ divinity, if you chose to be blinded to it, you will have yourself to be blamed.
fake prophet. Where in John 1 did he say Jesus is God. Emphasis on the word God. See I have no time to argue shit, prove it with the Bible quotation
Oh let me quote it for you
In the beginning was the Word,(A) and the Word was with God,(B) and the Word was God.(C) 2 He was with God in the beginning.(D) 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.. now highlight where they said Jesus is God.

I've always said this, don't add or remove anything from the Bible. Do not interpret the Bible your own way. The Bible is already interpreted
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Peacefullove: 10:17am On Jan 17, 2021
livingchrist:

When you partaker, it's the same as the very nature.

You can't play politics with the word " partake "

Hebrew 2:14 " the children are partakers of flesh and blood, " Douay Rheims

Are you telling me children of Adam shared a different flesh and blood/human nature from Adam or it's the same nature ?
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2021
Peacefullove:
I don't . Because you know the concept won't accommodate Christian's to be God Almighty.

So you know that and you went on to say "Trinity is false, and your Millionity is right"

Very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Peacefullove: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Emusan:

So you know that and you went on to say "Trinity is false, and your Millionity is right"

Very pathetic.

Exactly, Trinity is false , Christian's possess God's nature and it doesn't make them ALMIGHTY Gods. So save that rubbish of Trinity by nature grin
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by livingchrist: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Peacefullove:

Are you telling me children of Adam shared a different flesh and blood/human nature from Adam or it's the same nature ?

while Christ partake of flesh and blood not everything in flesh and blood was in Christ for example sin.
The sin in flesh and blood was not in him.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by livingchrist: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Henrymorre:
fake prophet. Where in John 1 did he say Jesus is God. Emphasis on the word God. See I have no time to argue shit, prove it with the Bible quotation
Oh let me quote it for you
In the beginning was the Word,(A) and the Word was with God,(B) and the Word was God.(C) 2 He was with God in the beginning.(D) 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.. now highlight where they said Jesus is God.

I've always said this, don't add or remove anything from the Bible. Do not interpret the Bible your own way. The Bible is already interpreted
A the word was God.
There is only one God yet Jesus is God
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
livingchrist:
A the word was God.
There is only one God yet Jesus is God
grin grin grin the word, was. "Was" past tense. Not even present tense. Let me be educating you small. Apart from that, so does that mean the work is not God anymore? Cause that phrase talks past. Also, you didn't still quote me the Bible that said Jesus is God. And not the word, because I don't see how the word is Jesus. The word is just the speech oo, the ten commandments, the word of believing in God. That's the word oo
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
livingchrist:
while Christ partake of flesh and blood not everything in flesh and blood was in Christ for example sin.
The sin in flesh and blood was not in him.
was the sin in flesh and blood also in John the Baptist too? undecided
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by efficiencie(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Henrymorre:
I have to clear some misconceptions totally overhauling here. @livingchrist had to create a a thread where he totally mislead alot of people and I am here to counter that..

After searching the Bible and couldn't find a single reference to the word trinity in the Bible. I will start from Jesus Christ the Messiah of the Jews.

We all know Jesus came for the Jews during his time. Also, there was no account where Jesus claimed he was God.

John 10:30 I and my father are one.
Let express that phrase with John 17:20 " "My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one

- 23 I in them and you in me-so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me"

At the above statement, Jesus was never saying he was God or in God as trinity, rather they share same purpose. The purpose of God was to win souls for him, and since he shares same as God, we can say they are one. One ideas, one agenda one purpose.. vs 21: Jesus stated that let the world truly believe that you have sent me through his works.

From vs 25; 25“Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. 26I have made you e known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.” ( here Jesus was also emphasising on being in them. Those them are the Jews, he came for, us, so that we may have one purpose with him? Which to know God, but him has already known God but we don't. Just like everyother other preacher, John the Baptist, Paul, Peter knew God but still some didn't know God.

The Day and Hour Unknown

Mathew 24: 36“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, f but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man..
If Jesus was God, how come he still emphasising on Only God knowing the time not even the holy spirit which are all one God? Trinity?

(John14:8-11)
Philip said to him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." Jesus said to him, "Have with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves"( just as above, as he is in the father, one purpose, one agenda, the words he speak are from God, and not from him, he has no authority to make such words..)

At the end moment Jesus did not have same will as God( Jesus didn't want to die)

36Then Jesus went with his disciples to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to them, “Sit here while I go over there and pray.” 37He took Peter and the two sons of Zebedee along with him, and he began to be sorrowful and troubled. 38Then he said to them, “My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me.”

39Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”

From verse 42 he went again to pray for the same prayer
42: He went away a second time and prayed, “My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done.”

The will of God was for Jesus to die, but Jesus did not want to die, however since he was serving God he had no option but to accept his fate. (here clearly states that God can never be a list, nor can the nature of God change. God cannot have two wills neither can God be Man. God is immortal and cannot change to be a man).

I will quote the Holy spirit when I get questions and comments.

My people perish due to lack of wisdom

Guy I believe you understand English very well. Can you please reconcile the two bolded statements? How does the first bolded statement imply the second? You don't have to type the whole Bible to prove a point just reconcile the two bolded statements and we will be headed somewhere...while you are at it please tell me how this verse does not talk about the trinity:

Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
efficiencie:

Guy I believe you understand English very well. Can you please reconcile the two bolded statements? How does the first bolded statement imply the second? You don't have to type the whole Bible to prove a point just reconcile the two bolded statements and we will be headed somewhere...while you are at it please tell me how this verse does not talk about the trinity:

Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.
this your question makes no sense. Post from verse 1 or 10 so the reader can understand why that statement was made.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by livingchrist: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Henrymorre:
grin grin grin the word, was. "Was" past tense. Not even present tense. Let me be educating you small. Apart from that, so does that mean the work is not God anymore? Cause that phrase talks past. Also, you didn't still quote me the Bible that said Jesus is God. And not the word, because I don't see how the word is Jesus. The word is just the speech oo, the ten commandments, the word of believing in God. That's the word oo

Are you still doubting that Jesus is God?

Here is paul calling Jesus The great God.

Titus 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by livingchrist: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Henrymorre:
was the sin in flesh and blood also in John the Baptist too? undecided
John was born in sin like every other person.
Do you now see that partaking in a nature does not mean possessing the full character of that nature?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by livingchrist: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
Peacefullove:

Christ partake in flesh and blood does not mean he partook of the sin associated with flesh and blood.
So partaking in something does not mean sharing the full attribute of it.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Peacefullove:
Exactly, Trinity is false , Christian's possess God's nature and it doesn't make them ALMIGHTY Gods. So save that rubbish of Trinity by nature grin

I didn't even want to address this before but it seems you derive joy in your ignorance and delusion.

Trinity is true and will forever be true!

Where do Christian possess God's nature?

Include the scripture oooooooooo

Lying liar JWs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
DappaD:

You said it's a big lie but does Jesus share in God's nature or HE EXISTS IN THE VERY FORM OF GOD?

What you people don't even know is that the Greek word "Phusis" rendered as NATURE in 2 Peter 1 never be used for spirit being but for physical things and human. In fact the word was translated as MANKINDS by many translations in James 3:7 and as PEOPLE by many translations including your perverted NWT.

Definitely, the verse didn't talk about God's ESSENCE.

Another problem in this verse for you is that, the verse is talking about believers generally. This can be seen from the text.

And because of his glory and excellence, he has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share his divine nature and escape the world’s corruption caused by human desires.

The reason believers will share in this divine nature, is because IT WILL HELP THEM TO ESCAPE THE WORLD'S CORRUPTION CAUSED BY HUMAN DESIRES

But now that you believe only few people will share this nature and you're excluded then you and the millions who will live forever on earth will continue to be living in this world of corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If Jesus Was Black,... / Pastor Ubani Kingsley Divine Revelation Against MMM And Others / Pope And Michael Jackson In Hell? Pls Find Time To Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.