Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One (7228 Views)

Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
We both know how it goes nah! cheesy

Since there's no questions it's just your personal opinion about JWs that you're posting! wink

achorladey:

grin cheesy grin Go read my post again. Should you see questions there, answer it grin grin
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by achorladey: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
We both know how it goes nah! cheesy

Since there's no questions it's just your personal opinion about JWs that you're posting! wink

He no look for question again na personal opinion remain. If you like call am group opinion or better performing group opinion na your palaver grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
That's exactly the case here!

Personal opinion ~ scattered religionists {Luke 11:23}
Group opinion ~ united family {John 17:20-23}

You know where you belong and i know where i belong! wink

achorladey:

He no look for question again na personal opinion remain. If you like call am group opinion or better performing group opinion na your palaver grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by achorladey: 12:07am On Jan 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's exactly the case here!

Personal opinion ~ scattered religionists {Luke 11:23}
Group opinion ~ united family {John 17:20-23}

You know where you belong and i know where i belong! wink

The same mouth wey dey kill am na the same mouth dey disect am grin grin grin grin Mr That's exactly the case here. Na case e see again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35am On Jan 10, 2021
Your PERSONAL opinion! wink

achorladey:

The same mouth wey dey kill am na the same mouth dey disect am grin grin grin grin Mr That's exactly the case here. Na case e see again grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Whatever, just remember that it's only members of JW that's having the same line of thought with me that's why we worship the same way! smiley

That's why I said, he is a true Christian since he has one line of thought with you.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2021
Janosky:
Bros go & read those scriptures in Greek interlinear and stop DECEIVING yourself, Olodo grin grin

Now, it's Greek interliner, the lying liar JWs.

* John 1:1 " the word was facing towards the God", Almighty his Father.
The word is not his Father, the God Almighty (in John 1:1,Greek 3588 2316), go and confirm.

Then who says the Word He's His Father?

But the Word Is God

* Hebrews1:2, Greek 3588 2316 is not Jesus Christ, Olodo LIENUS. Go & confirm it.

Imagine, Hebrews 1:2 isn't Jesus Christ but who?

The same way your lying mouth says Jesus of the Bible didn't claim to be Alpha and Omega

Keep lying for your father the Devil.

Colossians 1:16-18 & Matthew 27:43,46
43He trusted God, so let God rescue him now if he wants him! For he said, ‘I am the Son of God.’” . 46At about three o’clock, Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Eli, Eli,j lema sabachthani?” which means “My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?”

But Col 1:16-18 makes it clear that Jesus is your creator because He created EVERYTHING.

"The first born from the dead " killed by men, crying & begging "my God, my God" , na Almighty God of Emusan, cheesy grin cheesy grin
Bros, your Olodo & LIENUS is legendary
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Oponu radarada.....

He became Human before He suffered and died, and became the first born from the death.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2021
Janosky:
"Through him God created everything (minus his Father the God)....."
Olodo LIENUS grin grin
this verse clearly states Jesus Christ is not the God Almighty.

You bought an Estate through the Lawyer, is the Lawyer the owner of the property ?

See oponu radarada...

So you agreed Through Him EVERYTHING was created, isn't that ALMIGHTY action in place?

Then why do you buy Estate through a lawyer when you yourself you're a LAWYER?

because if I'm not a lawyer and I use the service of a lawyer, it means the lawyer is greater than me in his profession.

Olodo buruku....
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
No he's not with the Watchtower family! wink

Emusan:

That's why I said, he is a true Christian since he has one line of thought with you.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Emusan:

See oponu radarada...
Confused dullard means the person is dull in reasoning and confused.

Olodo buruku....

This one is a direct CURSE o. So Mr Emusan please calm down, it's not by force someone agree with you, can't you be just feel satisfied by saying "go and worship your own God" since the different is obvious? undecided
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Confused dullard means the person is dull in reasoning and confused.

This one is a direct CURSE o. So Mr Emusan please calm down, it's not by force someone agree with you, can't you be just feel satisfied by saying "go and worship your own God" since the different is obvious? undecided

It's not a curse just because you lack indepth of Yoruba Lang doesn't mean you can't ask people for meaning.

Then who says it's a must that someone must agreed with me

Then since you know I won't say go and worship your own God, why do you keep spamming my mention?

Isn't that a prove that something is actually wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
No he's not with the Watchtower family! wink

But has one line of thought with you....

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Janosky: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Emusan:

See oponu radarada...

So you agreed Through Him EVERYTHING was created, isn't that ALMIGHTY action in place?

Then why do you buy Estate through a lawyer when you yourself you're a LAWYER?

because if I'm not a lawyer and I use the service of a lawyer, it means the lawyer is greater than me in his profession.

Olodo buruku....
Olodo post grin
Romans11:35-36, what came through the Father?
Jesus off course!

Matthew 27:43,46 your almighty is crying and begging his Father, "my God, my God, why have you forsaken me"?"

The Lawyer was used to do the bidding of the House Owner.
Likewise, God created the Universe THROUGH His Son.
The Father owns creation, His Son did the Father's bidding.
The son is not Almighty, Mr LIENUS grin
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Janosky: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Emusan:

Now, it's Greek interliner, the lying liar JWs.

Then who says the Word He's His Father?

But the Word Is God

No Bible said that..
You know the bolded LIE exist only in your brain, Mr LIENUS cheesy grin
John 17:1,3 his Father is the one true God.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Janosky:

Olodo post grin
Romans11:35-36, what came through the Father?
Jesus off course!

So Jesus is that ALL THINGS that came through the Father....

You can see your Olodo post here.

Matthew 27:43,46 your almighty is crying and begging his Father, "my God, my God, why have you forsaken me"?"

Yes! As Human he cried and not only cried, but thirsty, sleep, eat, and weak.

The Lawyer was used to do the bidding of the House Owner.
Likewise, God created the Universe THROUGH His Son.
The Father owns creation, His Son did the Father's bidding.
The son is not Almighty, Mr LIENUS grin

I know your empty skull can't grab that point.

Why will you use a LAWYER to buy an Estate when you yourself you're a Lawyer? That was the question.

The son is Almighty Janosense!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
Janosky:
No Bible said that.. You know the bolded LIE exist only in your brain, Mr LIENUS cheesy grin John 17:1,3 his Father is the one true God.
John 1:1 put your lying mouth in the coven of your father the devil.
The Word was GOD!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Janosky: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Emusan:

The same way your lying mouth says Jesus of the Bible didn't claim to be Alpha and Omega

Keep lying for your father the Devil.

Olodo post grin

Revelation 22:6-13, Jesus Christ is NOT alpha and omega, says the angel of the Lord God, Yahweh speaking to John.

Revelation 22:16 & Luke 1:30-33, Angel Gabriel says that the offspring of David is NOT alpha and omega, the angels knows where your SENSE dey grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
My guy i'm from Ògùn state and Òwu kingdom for that matter. Perhaps i should tell you a little about Yorùbá heritage.
For your information the real Yòrùbás are the tribes within and surrounding Òyó, all other tribes aren't Yorùbá!

Àwórìs, Ìjèbús, Ègbás, Ìjèsàs, Ilé-ifè, Òndó, Òwò, Àkúré, Èkìtì and so many others ARE NOT YORÙBÁS! smiley

So when talking about the Yorùbá language, ask the real Yòrùbás the meaning of our dialect.

OLÓRÍ-BURÚKÚ loosely translated THE UNFORTUNATE is a CURSE Sir!

And regarding the highlighted please can we both seal the agreement never to cross each other's path, interfere or in mentioning one another again?

I bet you can never do that, so stop being childish because you're always running after my posts! wink

Emusan:

It's not a curse just because you lack indepth of Yoruba Lang doesn't mean you can't ask people for meaning. Then who says it's a must that someone must agreed with me Then since you know I won't say go and worship your own God, why do you keep spamming my mention?
Isn't that a prove that something is actually wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
NO! smiley
Emusan:

But has one line of thought with you....

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Janosky: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Emusan:

John 1:1 put your lying mouth in the coven of your father the devil.

The Word was GOD!
Emusan:

But the Word Is God

LIENUS grin grin
Every Primary school pupils knows that "is & " was" means different things grin

John 1:1 in English versions...John 1:1 in English versions. The traditional rendering in English is: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. ... [It] is clear that in the translation "the Word was God", the term God is being used to denote his nature or essence, and not his person.
en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › John_1:1
John 1:1 - Wikipedia [It] is clear that in the translation "the Word was God", the term God is being used to denote his nature or essence, and not his person.
John 1:1 - Wikipedia.
VERDICT: Jesus, the Word is NOT God Almighty.
The Word, Jesus is godlike , divine (a god) , NOT God Almighty.

Mr LIENUS, Your Trinity mentors will ALWAYS expose you any LIES you post on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Janosky: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Emusan:

So Jesus is that ALL THINGS that came through the Father....

You can see your Olodo post here.

Yes! As Human he cried and not only cried, but thirsty, sleep, eat, and weak.

I know your empty skull can't grab that point.

Why will you use a LAWYER to buy an Estate when you yourself you're a Lawyer? That was the question.

The son is Almighty Janosense!
Lawyer pass lawyer, the same way the Supreme spirit pass other spirits grin grin
The Supreme Lawyer employed his small lawyer to work & do his bidding
grin grin grin

Colossians 1:15 & Romans 11:35-36, the first born of every creature is a son of our heavenly Father in any realm the son dwells.

Your almighty GIBBERISH meets it's waterloo on this thread

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2021
Janosky:

Lawyer pass lawyer, the same way the Supreme spirit pass other spirits grin grin
The Supreme Lawyer employed his small lawyer to work & do his bidding
grin grin grin

Colossians 1:15 & Romans 11:35-36, the first born of every creature is a son of our heavenly Father in any realm the son dwells.

Your almighty GIBBERISH meets it's waterloo on this thread

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See how the oponu sound.

Lawyer pass lawyer, yet the Highest lawyer employees the service of small lawyer. Isn't that a wrong move?

See how simple English is exposing your ignorance.

Like I said, until your brain is retrieved from those 8 men, then your sense will be back in full mode.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2021
Janosky:

LIENUS grin grin
Every Primary school pupils knows that "is & " was" means different things grin

John 1:1 in English versions...John 1:1 in English versions. The traditional rendering in English is: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. ... [It] is clear that in the translation "the Word was God", the term God is being used to denote his nature or essence, and not his person.
John 1:1 - Wikipedia is clear that in the translation "the Word was God", the term God is being used to denote his nature or essence, and not his person.
John 1:1 - Wikipedia.
VERDICT: Jesus, the Word is NOT God Almighty.
The Word, Jesus is godlike , divine (a god) , NOT God Almighty.

Mr LIENUS, Your Trinity mentors will ALWAYS expose you any LIES you post on this forum.

So pathetic that you'll quote a reference but still failed to see how your reference put your lying mouth in shame.

@Color
Your reference establishes that it should be "THE WORD WAS GOD" and goes further to say The term GOD is in reference to the NATURE or ESSENCE of the Word not His person. Which means the person of the Word is different from the person of the God, the Word was with.

I know you'll never receive sense.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 9:26am On Jan 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[s]My guy i'm from Ògùn state and Òwu kingdom for that matter. Perhaps i should tell you a little about Yorùbá heritage.
For your information the real Yòrùbás are the tribes within and surrounding Òyó, all other tribes aren't Yorùbá!

Àwórìs, Ìjèbús, Ègbás, Ìjèsàs, Ilé-ifè, Òndó, Òwò, Àkúré, Èkìtì and so many others ARE NOT YORÙBÁS! smiley

So when talking about the Yorùbá language, ask the real Yòrùbás the meaning of our dialect.[/s]

Thrash

OLÓRÍ-BURÚKÚ loosely translated THE UNFORTUNATE is a CURSE Sir!

Where did I call anyone on this forum "OLORI-BURUKU"

I'm waiting for this

And regarding the highlighted please can we both seal the agreement never to cross each other's path, interfere or in mentioning one another again?

I bet you can never do that, so stop being childish because you're always running after my posts! wink

No wonder you keep spamming my mention and even doing attache by force by calling me my good friend.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Janosky: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
Emusan:

But the Word Is God

Emusan:

So pathetic that you'll quote a reference but still failed to see how your reference put your lying mouth in shame.

@Color
Your reference establishes that it should be "THE WORD WAS GOD" and goes further to say The term GOD is in reference to the NATURE or ESSENCE of the Word not His person. Which means the person of the Word is different from the person of the God, the Word was with.

Emusan proves his own statement
" The Word is God" is a LIE he cooked up
.grin cheesy

False claim,Bros.
There are different ways of saying I am a male.
I am a son. I am my father's son. All are correct.
You have established the point.

" the word was God" can be rendered in other ways, and it is still correct.
The term " the Word was God" is the same as
" the Word was divine (nature/quality)/godlike/ a god."
The terms, 'Divine' (nature/quality), a god ,godlike', encompass the nature, quality, essence of God, just as the expression " of God",= belonging to God, son of God.

So pathetic Emusan no receive SENSE grin cheesy

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2021
Janosky:
Emusan:

But the Word Is God

Emusan proves his own statement
" The Word is God" is a LIE he cooked up
.grin cheesy

False claim,Bros.
There are different ways of saying I am a male.
I am a son. I am my father's son. All are correct.
You have established the point.

" the word was God" can be rendered in other ways, and it is still correct.
The term " the Word was God" is the same as
" the Word was divine (nature/quality)/godlike/ a god."
The terms, 'Divine' (nature/quality), a god ,godlike', encompass the nature, quality, essence of God, just as the expression " of God",= belonging to God, son of God.

So pathetic Emusan no receive SENSE grin cheesy

This is what your own reference says which means you never read it as you don't have a single sense.

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Janosky: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Emusan:

This is what your own reference says which means you never read it as you don't have a single sense.

I know you'll never receive sense
"the word was God", the term "God" is in reference to the NATURE or ESSENCE of the Word"
meaning:
"The word was divine (nature/quality)".

Mr LIENUS na mumu
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Janosky:

"the word was God", the term "God" is in reference to the NATURE or ESSENCE of the Word"
meaning:

Mr LIENUS na mumu
grin cheesy cheesy grin

But there is only ONE NATURE of God which the Father also has.

Jononsense na idiotic lying liar.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Janosky: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Emusan:

I know you'll never receive sense

Emusan:

Jononsense na idiotic lying liar

Mr LIENUS proven mumu wey no get SENSE..
Your bigotry and prejudice is extraordinary every day like zeeworld
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by livingchrist: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Janosky:

meaning:

Mr LIENUS na mumu
grin cheesy cheesy grin
@bolded, you just agreed with Trinitarians, how so?
This is what Trinitarians are telling you.
The Father and Jesus has one God nature but different persons.
Jesus and the father has same divinity making Jesus and the father one God.

God's nature is the totality of his being, If God is Almighty in his nature so Jesus is also almighty because they have same nature.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Janosky:
Mr LIENUS proven mumu wey no get SENSE..
Your bigotry and prejudice is extraordinary every day like zeeworld
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

This is all you can do.

Jononsense na idiotic lying liar.
Re: Jesus Is Not God Neither Are There Any Trinity In One by Emusan(m): 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
livingchrist:
@bolded, you just agreed with Trinitarians, how so?
This is what Trinitarians are telling you.
The Father and Jesus has one God nature but different persons.
Jesus and the father has same divinity making Jesus and the father one God.

God's nature is the totality of his being, If God is Almighty in his nature so Jesus is also almighty because they have same nature.

The bold is even what scripture says in Phil 2:6

But see how the lying liar keeps exposing his demonic doctrines.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do I Revive My Dieing Prayer Life / My Prayer For Your Money Flow Today / The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.