Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Mastubation: What Lessons Do You Have For Us "Married People" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mastubation: What Lessons Do You Have For Us "Married People" (923 Views)

Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? / Using A Condom From The Fridge Is Best For Sex, Lady Advises Married People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mastubation: What Lessons Do You Have For Us "Married People" by Bornu1stSon(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
I am curious, We have been hearing so much rumours from Erectile dysfunction to impotency to quick release to Watery sperm,

My question for only married people both men and women, What effect did the masturbation you did back in your youth caused You in your marriage

or will you say all rumours are false and motivated on religious ground?

Seun lalasticlala Mynd44 farano Rocktation
Re: Mastubation: What Lessons Do You Have For Us "Married People" by Bornu1stSon(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
I need your contributions, don't be shy. it is a faceless forum like Quora
lalasticlala Seun dominique Farano
Re: Mastubation: What Lessons Do You Have For Us "Married People" by Sonnobax15(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
shocked

The fact that you carried such sinful acts along into marriage is very alarming...

As a matter of fact,now that you're married, your wife ought to be there always to provide an instant cure to that whenever the angel called masturbation comes knocking on your door...

She should be matured enough to understand that that bitch called masturbation is very angelica in nature especially when it's collaborated with vaseline..
Re: Mastubation: What Lessons Do You Have For Us "Married People" by falcon01: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
I'm definitely jerking off tonight
Re: Mastubation: What Lessons Do You Have For Us "Married People" by Bornu1stSon(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

The fact that you carried such sinful acts along into marriage is very alarming...

As a matter of fact,now that you're married, your wife ought to be there always to provide an instant cure to that whenever the angel called masturbation comes knocking on your door...

She should be matured enough to understand that that bitch called masturbation is very angelica in nature especially when it's collaborated with vaseline..

No, what I meant is that, " Did the masturbation they did in their youthful days Cause them any of those Rumoured side effects"

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun dominique Frontpage
Re: Mastubation: What Lessons Do You Have For Us "Married People" by yanabasee(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
So that you'll know whether to quit or to wànk your life to stupor.......

3 Likes

Re: Mastubation: What Lessons Do You Have For Us "Married People" by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
yanabasee:
u get am my brothergrin

Re: Mastubation: What Lessons Do You Have For Us "Married People" by Bornu1stSon(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
yanabasee:

A simple question like this demands a simple answer, if you don't have it, you simply keep shut.

Mind you, Some people masturbate to maintain balance, preventing ladies from manipulating them with sex and some other people masturbate instead of Raping her. Get this into ur skull

1 Like

Re: Mastubation: What Lessons Do You Have For Us "Married People" by yanabasee(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

A simple question like this demands a simple answer, if you don't have it, you simply keep shut.

Mind you, Some people masturbate to maintain balance, preventing ladies from manipulating them with sex and some other people masturbate instead of Raping her. Get this into ur skull

You don't have any reason for wànking....

Desist from it and have self-control over yourself....

You mustn't torture yourself by wànking, just so, you don't get to rape a girl, when you can easily control your mind. .
Re: Mastubation: What Lessons Do You Have For Us "Married People" by Bornu1stSon(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2021
yanabasee:

You don't have any reason for wànking....

Desist from it and have self-control over yourself....

You mustn't torture yourself by wànking, just so, you don't get to rape a girl, when you can easily control your mind. .

You are speaking from a religious point of view.

My question is " As a married couple, Are those Rumoured side effects true? " simple
Re: Mastubation: What Lessons Do You Have For Us "Married People" by GuyWise101(m): 7:25am On Jan 07, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

There is no side effect at all...

I personally know a man who masturbated for 15 years that's to say from 18yrs to 33yrs and got married, he got no erectile disfuntion or any of the above mentioned, they have 2 kids now and madam is pregnant, he told me all that because he is my uncle and a friend.
Re: Mastubation: What Lessons Do You Have For Us "Married People" by Prosmobi: 7:41am On Jan 07, 2021
yanabasee:
very funny bt true
Re: Mastubation: What Lessons Do You Have For Us "Married People" by Bornu1stSon(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

There is no side effect at all...

I personally know a man who masturbated for 15 years that's to say from 18yrs to 33yrs and got married, he got no erectile disfuntion or any of the above mentioned, they have 2 kids now and madam is pregnant, he told me all that because he is my uncle and a friend.

Okay thank you for an honest answer

(1) (Reply)

Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls? / Please Advise Please,i Am About Relocating / How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.