Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World (75122 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Olatlaccon(m): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
Laboni:
Go to binance and buy dogecoin but you’re better off with btc or eth because dogecoin is a shit coin. But now is not the time to invest, allow the bull run to end.
would love for you to put a nigga through buying on binance
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Olatlaccon(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
CSTRR:
His stock is massively over priced and overvalued.
That is what is giving him wealth.

Me too I bought a few Tesla stocks and it has been giving me joy.

But I am watching it closely. Any small shaking and I will sell.
abeg put a nigga through
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by InvertedHammer: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
/
Let me troll...

Dangote! Come and see your mate grin

/
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Lenient001: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
To me Jeff Bezos is still the richest man in the whole world
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by humilitypays(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
My only problem is why can't we have blacks on the list of genuinely richest people in the world who made their money from scratch through personal skill/talent and not through government and family inheritance like Dangote and co but from personal skill, talent and creativity that solves global problem, why

God let my generation, my blood line be the generation that will liberate the black race in so many areas of life, AMEN! cry

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
PotatoSalad:

He's rich on paper.
His money is in his company stocks.
Infact Floyd Mayweather is more cash rich than Elon musk despite him having a net worth of $500m.
If Elon musk sells all his company stocks, he'll have his 190b, and the same time watch his company die.
Increase in stocks value = increase in not worth.
It's simple economics.
Will selling his shares not make him lose ownership of some part of his company ?
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by intruder15(m): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dpharisee:
Elon Musk produces electric cars and high powered batteries called Tesla Power Wall with 20 years warranty.
The reality is that Elon Musk is making the oil which we are still spending billions to search for in the North to become useless.
Some gas and coal power plants in UK are on the verge of shutting down because many homes can now generate their own power and even sell excess back to the grid using Power Wall and solar.

Countries like UAE and Saudi Arabia seeing the 'danger' posed by Tesla are developing futuristic models to diversify from oil which may not rebound as demand remains low coupled with the impact of Covid19.

Nigeria which failed to plan is now in a tight corner, UK and France in 2019 have already declared a 10 year deadline to phase out all petrol and diesel cars. This was what happened to coal driven locomotives years back when oil and gas was discovered.

Nigeria seeing Elon Musk gradually taking down our sole source of revenue resorted to taking loans from China, IMF, world bank, Brazil and babiya Allahring cheesy for help from every corner of the earth in taking care of either insecurity or Covid19.

Now that we have over borrowed and the likelihood of repayment from oil is now slimmer and our creditors are no longer ready to grant us more loans we are resorting to stealing people's money that are dormant in the banks to pay civil servants salaries instead of looking for the owners of the deposits and dividends grin

Nigeria matter weak me.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by FuckHomophobes: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my brother.. na 100%, 150% you dey call pump? When others are doing over 1000%? And more? We are in a bull market and 100% is pessimistic, bearish and woeful! Lol.. cheesy

God bless us all.

Whale spotted grin grin grin. At all at all Na im bad pass. At least profit came in.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by TemmyT002(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
These JEWS sha
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by BarrElChapo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
An african man is the richest man in the world wow. Congratulations elon
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by PotatoSalad(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
ARCHEMEDESME:

Will selling his shares not make him lose ownership of some part of his company ?
It will, and so will his company stock price fall to the ground
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Blabbermouth: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
IncredibleWrite:
I said it a few weeks ago when I saw his plans on space exploration, Artificial Intelligence, and his Tesla brand.

He would go on to become the first Trillionaire in Dollars. Watch out!
I predicted it years ago, when he was not among the top 10 richest at all.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by BarrElChapo(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
TemmyT002:
These JEWS sha

He is not jew bro. He's African by birth & parentage... South Africa precisely

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by kramer: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dpharisee:
Elon Musk produces electric cars and high powered batteries called Tesla Power Wall with 20 years warranty.
The reality is that Elon Musk is making the oil which we are still spending billions to search for in the North to become useless.
Some gas and coal power plants in UK are on the verge of shutting down because many homes can now generate their own power and even sell excess back to the grid using Power Wall and solar.

Countries like UAE and Saudi Arabia seeing the 'danger' posed by Tesla are developing futuristic models to diversify from oil which may not rebound as demand remains low coupled with the impact of Covid19.

Nigeria which failed to plan is now in a tight corner, UK and France in 2019 have already declared a 10 year deadline to phase out all petrol and diesel cars. This was what happened to coal driven locomotives years back when oil and gas was discovered.

Nigeria seeing Elon Musk gradually taking down our sole source of revenue resorted to taking loans from China, IMF, world bank, Brazil and babiya Allahring cheesy for help from every corner of the earth in taking care of either insecurity or Covid19.

Now that we have over borrowed and the likelihood of repayment from oil is now slimmer and our creditors are no longer ready to grant us more loans we are resorting to stealing people's money that are dormant in the banks to pay civil servants salaries instead of looking for the owners of the deposits and dividends grin

I very rarely see posts that make sense on Nairaland, this is one of them. Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by donmik: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dpharisee:

Nigeria needs an intellectual like you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

Whale spotted grin grin grin. At all at all Na im bad pass. At least profit came in.

Lol, my brother. Whale kwa? Na God go help us. cheesy grin
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Antibot5: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Congrats, Musk, my brother! But when you go pump Dogecoin hard? We are waiting o.. Bitcoin and Ethereum already making us smile.. Biko come and pump your favorite Dogecoin hard make we pop champagne! cheesy

God bless Nigeria.

Where do we buy that coin abeg
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by TemmyT002(m): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
BarrElChapo:

He is not jew bro. He's African by birth & parentage... South Africa precisely

He is a South African Jew. Go and research
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by CSTRR: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Olatlaccon:
abeg put a nigga through
Look up invest bamboo on Google.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by BarrElChapo(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
TemmyT002:

He is a South African Jew. Go and research

Sorry sir. He is not Jewish go do your research

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by MummyD2020(f): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pearly255:
Are you single handsome? grin

They will soon pounce on this post. Watch out!!!!!!!
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Oleg25: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Something must make or kill a man - Kpekus is one of them
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by bewla(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dpharisee:

my share from Dangote flour that refuse to grow now they plan to take it off
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by CSTRR: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dpharisee:

Is it the likes of buhari you expect to make deductions, forecast and policy?

Lol

The 21st century is going to be brutal for nations governed by average.

If you think you can vote anyhow and get away with it, not in this 21st century.

Right now, 54% of Norway is running on electric vehicles.

54%.

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by TemmyT002(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Sorry sir. He is not Jewish go do your research

Hmmm. I read it somewhere a long time ago. I think on his mother's side. I will go and check again.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by frog12: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
so he's now your BROTHER? grin grin grin grin grin grin

SilverNorGold:
Congrats, Musk, my brother! But when you go pump Dogecoin hard? We are waiting o.. Bitcoin and Ethereum already making us smile.. Biko come and pump your favorite Dogecoin hard make we pop champagne! cheesy

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Monday60655(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Congratulations. I know that the world will surely hear about me in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Babastrong(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
@40yrs old, if money no gree come my account jejely, he go gree come by force.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by CSTRR: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ghana is in a much better shape than Nigeria.

Those clever bastards have diversified massively.
They are now in the tourism game, attracting capital from West Africa to the Caribbean down to all of black America.

They are massively benefiting from the diaspora.

All the descendants of slaves that want to have a feel of Africa go to Ghana.
Regardless of where their ancestors were taken from.
They all go to Ghana.

That is massive capital flowing into Ghana.

Nigeria on the other hand is fumbling and tumbling away.
No strategic policy objectives for this century.
No good leadership.

The tourism potential in southern Nigeria that would have been an additional income stream have been crippled by bokoharam.

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by chiTT(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
jmoore:
His wealth is mostly an illusion. All these wealth based on shares are not really realistic.

Can't be compared with Mansa Musa, whose wealth was described as indescribable.

u are not wise sir
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by hermesprogidy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
I just tire for that coin. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.