Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,468 members, 7,958,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World (76181 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by CSTRR: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:
He’s benefiting from the effects of Trump loss that’s all, Trump supports the coal industry and isn’t keen on climate change policies so now which trump possibly being out of the way and America joining new Paris agreement it will speed up business for musk.

Simple arithmetic.
With or without Trump, he was always going to be the richest man.

Tesla is the leading company in electric vehicles.
It is also the leading company in private space travel.
That is the future.

There is nothing cooler than the future.

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Temysteve(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Even though I pray to get my money, I don't envy him and I don't pray for money like this or start saying “God when” when we fully know that he worked so hard to get there and he has a price to pay for it. I just want to be comfortable, live a good and holy life and die before 70 or at least 70. Too much stress will not kill a man.
this your wish get as E be oo

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by CSTRR: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
prince3009:
Well deserved!

I bought some Tesla Stocks and didn't regret it!

That SpaceX initiative will give him more crazy money in future as the wealthy would patronize him for a journey to Mars
Tesla stock is massively overvalued.
With more players in the field, the stocks will come back to its equilibrium position.

But in the meantime, Tesla is giving me Joy.

I wished I bought bitcoin years ago.
I would be a serious multi millionaire by now.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Olatlaccon(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
sunshineV:
are u single? i have 3 holes u can fvck
name those holes
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Laboni: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
PotatoSalad:

He's rich on paper.
His money is in his company stocks.
Infact Floyd Mayweather is more cash rich than Elon musk despite him having a net worth of $500m.
If Elon musk sells all his company stocks, he'll have his 190b, and the same time watch his company die.
Increase in stocks value = increase in net worth.
It's simple economics.
If he is starts selling all his stocks, the price will crash overnight.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Tunde835(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pearly255:
Are you single handsome? grin
U know its comments like this that keep degrading women nd makes them to get less respect. With wat u wrote u just made us realize women never want to do the work but want d benefits; i'm sure u never heard of musk before this topic or d companies dat made him rich nd his future ambitions in space
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Olatlaccon(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
02Kebreal:
One human do not deserve this wealth.
Hoarding of wealth is the reason some human are impoverished while others are exorbitantly wealthy.
No single human being deserve to be this rich.
what's your point? so he shouldn't make money or what or giving everything away just cos the money is too much? these people have the best charity organization in the world...I think u have to ask God or argue with God why he made him so rich cos it is what it is... could you say the same thing about poverty...huh?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by extol1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
prince3009:
Well deserved!

That SpaceX initiative will give him more crazy money in future as the wealthy would patronize him for a journey to Mars
to go and do what in the Mar
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by ruggedtimi(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ellon Never even start...Elon is constantly Innovating and changing the world. I don't think is about the money anymore

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
nowpresence:

WHITE African

don't forget that

he is not black

South African
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by berbs: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Even though I pray to get my money, I don't envy him and I don't pray for money like this or start saying “God when” when we fully know that he worked so hard to get there and he has a price to pay for it. I just want to be comfortable, live a good and holy life and die before 70 or at least 70. Too much stress will not kill a man.

Don't be like Ajimobi, former governor of OYO state.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by octus2008(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Life no balance
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by molbic(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Well Elon musk is genius last year 2020 his company space x had 40 rocket launch success and his boring company is handling some many contracts in california coupled with his giga factory in australia and berlin he is also pioneering hyperloop transportation plus his tesla battery and electric car companies
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by int0x80(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
mosegifted:
How are these guys doing this thing self, because man pikin don hustle ooo, still we never break any record, abi their own hustle carry tag from heaven come?
Change your strategies and work smartly. Remember too much of hard work does not translate to success, else barrow pushers would be the richest folks.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by CSTRR: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
If Musk had remained in south Africa,he wouldn't have been a billionaire let alone the world's richest.
Most likely he would have been a salary earner.

There are some fertile lands you enter and your seeds will start growing.

Everything would become possible to you.

You can't be in Nigeria and dream of space travel let alone owning a space rocket company.

Man must leave this country, abeg.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Olatlaccon(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Tayeni:
I don't see that technology becoming common place in Nigeria in the next 20 years. Our petrol marketers have nothing to worry about. My prediction is Africa will be the dumping ground for obsolete and cheap internal combustion engine vehicles.

Nigeria will be awash with cheap petrol because no one will buy from the international market. So, we gat cheap petrol to run cheap tokunbo cars.
iffu die...na sense kill you no doubt

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by FuckHomophobes: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Congrats, Musk, my brother! But when you go pump Dogecoin hard? We are waiting o.. Bitcoin and Ethereum already making us smile.. Biko come and pump your favorite Dogecoin hard make we pop champagne! cheesy

God bless Nigeria.

Where you dey yesterday Abi day before yesterday when it did over 99%?
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by sunshineV(f): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
Olatlaccon:
name those holes
tongue
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

Where you dey yesterday Abi day before yesterday when it did over 99%?

Lol, my brother.. na 100%, 150% you dey call pump? When others are doing over 1000%? And more? We are in a bull market and 100% is pessimistic, bearish and woeful! Lol.. cheesy

God bless us all.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by PotatoSalad(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Laboni:
If he is starts selling all his stocks, the price will crash overnight.
Exactly what I just said
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by IMAliyu(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
I admire the man's thought process, ambitions and success.

Made PayPal, sold it.
Created Tesla, SpaceX, Starlink, NeuralLink, The boring company...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by jcross19: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
jmoore:
His wealth is mostly an illusion. All these wealth based on shares are not really realistic.

Can't be compared with Mansa Musa, whose wealth was described as indescribable.
fairy tales and fables.....
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by lilmax(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
mosegifted:
How are these guys doing this thing self, because man pikin don hustle ooo, still we never break any record, abi their own hustle carry tag from heaven come?
they have a working environment
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Mftivi: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
My mid year his net worth will reduce drastically followed by a steep fall of Tesla shares but he will bounce back and stay there for a very long time and this will happen within 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Laboni:
Go to binance and buy dogecoin but you’re better off with btc or eth because dogecoin is a shit coin. But now is not the time to invest, allow the bull run to end.
yea waiting for the dump
elon has been tweeting about dogecoins lately
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Taciturn1: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
prince3009:
Well deserved!

Shrewd... kindly direct a brother on the steps you undertook in order to purchase the stocks. Thanks
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by IMAliyu(m): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
extol1:

to go and do what in the Mar
That's the thing about exploration.
No one really knows what they will find until they go there.

It could be a boring place and nothing new is found, or something that can change the current world, like finding rare elements that become super valuable, or just the attempts to go there pushes technological development, who knows?
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by standing9(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Congratulations Boss, hope we meet at the top. Boarding a trane get me delay.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by sadiqsalau888(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
I really respect hard work. I congratulate him..
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by femi4: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pearly255:
Are you single handsome? grin
look within
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by 4ckyou: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dpharisee:
Elon Musk produces electric cars and high powered batteries called Tesla Power Wall with 20 years warranty.
The reality is that Elon Musk is making the oil which we are still spending billions to search for in the North to become useless.
Some gas and coal power plants in UK are on the verge of shutting down because many homes can now generate their own power and even sell excess back to the grid using Power Wall and solar.

Countries like UAE and Saudi Arabia seeing the 'danger' posed by Tesla are developing futuristic models to diversify from oil which may not rebound as demand remains low coupled with the impact of Covid19.

Nigeria which failed to plan is now in a tight corner, UK and France in 2019 have already declared a 10 year deadline to phase out all petrol and diesel cars. This was what happened to coal driven locomotives years back when oil and gas was discovered.

Nigeria seeing Elon Musk gradually taking down our sole source of revenue resorted to taking loans from China, IMF, world bank, Brazil and babiya Allahring cheesy for help from every corner of the earth in taking care of either insecurity or Covid19.

Now that we have over borrowed and the likelihood of repayment from oil is now slimmer and our creditors are no longer ready to grant us more loans we are resorting to stealing people's money that are dormant in the banks to pay civil servants salaries instead of looking for the owners of the deposits and dividends grin

If this man is from South Africa then why are They saying dangote is the richest man in Africa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by bhouze(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dpharisee:
Elon Musk produces electric cars and high powered batteries called Tesla Power Wall with 20 years warranty.
The reality is that Elon Musk is making the oil which we are still spending billions to search for in the North to become useless.
Some gas and coal power plants in UK are on the verge of shutting down because many homes can now generate their own power and even sell excess back to the grid using Power Wall and solar.

Countries like UAE and Saudi Arabia seeing the 'danger' posed by Tesla are developing futuristic models to diversify from oil which may not rebound as demand remains low coupled with the impact of Covid19.

Nigeria which failed to plan is now in a tight corner, UK and France in 2019 have already declared a 10 year deadline to phase out all petrol and diesel cars. This was what happened to coal driven locomotives years back when oil and gas was discovered.

Nigeria seeing Elon Musk gradually taking down our sole source of revenue resorted to taking loans from China, IMF, world bank, Brazil and babiya Allahring cheesy for help from every corner of the earth in taking care of either insecurity or Covid19.

Now that we have over borrowed and the likelihood of repayment from oil is now slimmer and our creditors are no longer ready to grant us more loans we are resorting to stealing people's money that are dormant in the banks to pay civil servants salaries instead of looking for the owners of the deposits and dividends grin

Bros u deserve my followership

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble / How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam / Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.