Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,375 members, 7,958,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Atheists, Agnostic And Freethinkers Crib - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Agnostic And Freethinkers Crib (1956 Views)

Atheists/agnostic/non-religious Memes / Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? / Humanists And Freethinkers: What Are Your Thoughts On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, Agnostic And Freethinkers Crib by LordReed(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Hmmmmm,
So, you're saying religion can be compared to other things.
But I think your comparisons should stop.
Focus on religion!!!!
In fact,religion should be considered as unnecessary because those Gods can't exist.
But it's obvious that being a religious leader can be very profitable considering the number of people that believe in offerings,tithes,XYZ seeds,etc..
The so-called charity done by religious leaders don't take people out of poverty, completely.
So, you should also stop asking what the merits of religion are because there's nothing about it that can favour everyone.
Miracles don't really happen or/and there's no God that cares about anyone.

If you are going to make statements like religion is the cause of most of the evil and wars then you cannot escape comparison because you must show that you have considered other causes.
Re: Atheists, Agnostic And Freethinkers Crib by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
LordReed:

If you are going to make statements like religion is the cause of most of the evil and wars then you cannot escape comparison because you must show that you have considered other causes.
I never said religion is the cause of most of the evil and wars!!!!!
But it's the religious leaders that really benefit from religious gatherings!!!!!!
The people that claim to have experienced miracles were only lucky to some extent.
Since the divisions,irresponsibilty and confusion caused by religion remain more relevant in this argument/debate, I believe it's obvious that religion has done more harm than good.
It favours a few by inducing socialization but affects a lot more people negatively by inducing divisions, irresponsibility and confusion.
Re: Atheists, Agnostic And Freethinkers Crib by Dollywood(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2021
Hellooooooooo
Re: Atheists, Agnostic And Freethinkers Crib by Dollywood(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
We are back, baby!!! grin
Re: Atheists, Agnostic And Freethinkers Crib by Dollywood(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
I go dey bombard these threads with atheist memes. Christian warriors, pleased back-out from this thread and yall go back to church for more deliverance or I'll give yall an ass whooping deliverance on this thread, hot enough to make hell a child's play.
Re: Atheists, Agnostic And Freethinkers Crib by Dollywood(m): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
So much for the loving sky daddy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atheists, Agnostic And Freethinkers Crib by Dollywood(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Who needs a God that watch millions of kids starve to death, they call him all powerful but can change their situation ? Why, he let them suffer because "he works in a mysterious way". undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Friend Keep Suffering After Living T.b.joshua / You Belive In God? / Bible Problems ! ( Christians C'mon And Clarify Some Important Stuffs )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.