Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You (99792 Views)

Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi / What They Won't Tell You About The New Minimum Wage (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by gidado14(m): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Evil Terrorists axis of the world.
Poverty Global Headquarters

Most worthless lives region of Nigeria

Yan dabba
Yan Tsinenai
Yan Iskoki

Sai shan Fitsarin Rakumi kawai.... Wawaye
Durin uwarka
uwarka ce karuwa
ubanka ne Tsinanne
Uwakar wurin karuwanci ta haife ka
Ubank ma Arnene da bai san uwarsa ba
Uwarka sai da tai cikin shege so dari sannan ta haife ka
Ubanka ma bai tabatar da ko ka danshi bane

if you understand this, that's where you belong Muther f**ker

2 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by NaijaFutbol: 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
How does this help Northern Nigeria become better educated and enlightened?

How can this help reduce tge poverty, the killing and the banditry
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by oluwasegun007(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
Not even one cow on the street,

They should please go up north to ranch abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

But people will never say they saw these in d north. They will only talk about crisis and bokoharams than deny any good development
what state are you from?
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by vikstandon(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
We know they have all this... But their people are bereft!!

They walk the lanes hungry...and carry on global poverty around. Trying to enforce themselves on people who don't want them.
They can't survive alone...They shout one Nigeria!!

4 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Wilespo: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:
most beautiful cities in northern Nigeria:

the north is a very beautiful place to be even though shekau and ko are trying to give it a bad name.the media is also trying hard to give it a bad name,funny enough those who go to the north will see that it is completely different from what they were told that been said here are the best cities in Northern Nigeria.

-kaduna
Kaduna is the state capital of Kaduna State in north-western nigeria, on the kaduna is the state capital of Kaduna state in north-western Nigeria, on the Kaduna River. It is a trade centre and a major transportation hub for the surrounding agricultural areas, with its rail and road junction. The population of Kaduna was at 760,084 as of the 2006 Nigerian census
Kaduna has a lot of cities within it of which include the following:
Kaduna metropolitan
Zaria
Kafanchan
Birnin gwari
Zankoa
Saminaka etc
Kaduna is the industrial powerhouse of northern Nigeria and slight behind Lagos , portharcout and ogun. here are some beautiful pictures of croc city
...it doesnt matter how beautiful a woman ...if she doesn't have character, she will always be seen as a bad woman....the north is not safe to stay for now with all the negative news we see daily about insurgency here and there........people will rather stay in places that are safe and not beautiful than a beautiful place where the safety of their lives and properties are not guaranteed

4 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by davidque: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Evil Terrorists axis of the world.
Poverty Global Headquarters

Yan dabba
Yan Tsinenai
Yan Iskoki

Take it easy........
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by RealEzee(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

You simply cut out a single part of my argument with someone then use it for your propagander.
Go back to the full trend and you will see that it was a sacastic reply to an iboman that was pretending to be a northerner while trying to destroyed it. Sacasm is a core part of nairaland it didn't start today
You simply went to my profile pick a conversation and twist it to fit your intentions. Bros I didn't start nairaland today woo, if I was hiding anything don't you think I would have deleted it.
These is the last time I will reply you. Whether hausa Yoruba or ibo personal opinions are wellcome
but y u deny say u b northerner till the guy expose u na smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

Kini aṣiṣe pẹlu u

I don't have time 4 these argument my work here is to create traffic and I am doing it by enlighten nairalanders about the north
Your work?

lol
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Ahmad62(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Arrewa:
Aikin ka na kyau

Bantaba ganin anyi Hausa anan bah sae yau
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by sonofElElyon: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Me too

theenchanter:
I expected a better rebuttal.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Abagworo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nothing spectacular. Next!!!
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by streetsoldier1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
in
theenchanter:
I expected a better rebuttal.

You should know by now that abokis are not so smart, he doesn't even know how to lie
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
theenchanter:
lol,what is the bolded? Google translate can't help u with correct translations.

Anyway, below is ur post from 2017. No dey betray ur region, it's not worth it.
Arrewa why are you ashamed of been an aboki

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Sebastine1994(m): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:
And it continues
1. ten story
2. Federal Secretariat
3. Bank of agriculture
4. Stadium round about

when almost 50 government agencies are situated in one state, surely money must be there, but don't overhype it, some part of Somalia is aesthetically better looking than kaduna city.

I agree it is beautiful but let not hype nonsense. travel out, compare countries that started out with us, they have all left Nigeria behind.

Not like I give a hoot about Nigeria , I have my Japanese passport that can open doors to almost 200 countries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Horus(m): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Beautiful
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Peppysco: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:
It is beautiful with slot of infrastructural wonders
1 murtala square
2. Murtala square swimming pool area
3. City centre

Wait ooo, aboki dey swim? Which time una begin gree with water? Una brothers wey dey drive okada for here wey be say once rain start like this, everywhere go clear. I nor know say una don dey begin like water ooo, let alone say una go swim

3 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by RuMiRgO1stSon: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Evil Terrorists axis of the world. Poverty Global Headquarters
Yan dabba Yan Tsinenai Yan Iskoki
��
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:
Kafanchan

I never knew until now that Kafanchan really exists.

Yoruba people do mention it in sarcastic comments.

Eni Kaduna, ola Kafanchan grin

2 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by baggio2006: 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
YES,BUILT WITH FUNDS GENERATED FROM THE OIL WELLS SITUATED IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA.
THESE SAME NORTHENERS CANNOT TOLERATE PEOPLE FROM THE SOUTH BASED ON RELIGIOUS GROUNDS AND OTHER FOOLISH IDEOLOGY WHICH THEY HARBOUR.

4 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
theenchanter:
u're a northerner, stop lying, ur writing skills has already exposed you n I doubt u're even serving as u proclaimed sef.

There's nothing wrong in being a northerner.

Eiyaa. Why do you xpoz the poor young corper of the federal republic? He was earnestly trying to hide his orijin. See what buhari has caused our northern brothers grin! Chaii
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
Allah yayi maka albarka , ai bazasu taba nuna maka wadannan abubuwan ba saboda bakin ciki kar ace arewa is developing
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by RealEzee(m): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
No herdsmen in d pics no cows roaming, y na? But want the south to turn to cattle roaming free area abi, na wa oooo
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Mightyhaiz: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
As u come show am now u die?

Abi who dey train cow no dey do anyother things?
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Abagworo(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
Talauci yayi yawa a Arewa
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by aleeyus(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
ariesbull:
middle beltnot North
Nothing like a middle belt my guy

Nasarawa, Niger, Taraba, Kogi even Benue will never recognize themselves as another part.

Keep deceiving you self
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Sebastine1994(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
Peppysco:

Wait ooo, aboki dey swim? Which time una begin gree with water? Una brothers wey dey drive okada for here wey be say once rain start like this, everywhere go clear. I nor know say una don dey begin like water ooo, let alone say una go swim

they use jazz to drive bike

if water touch the jazz them go mad
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by hotseat: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
No matter how beautiful the North may be, its penchant for blood and other barbaric dispositions dent whatever physical development taking place in that axis of the world.

Truth is not bitter when told to a sane mind!
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by JooEeL(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Una no dey tire for this same picture every every time? angry

The Northern Nigeria they don't want to show you. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by banmee(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:
It's very developed

Lol. If you say so. Quick question though. Would you feel safe living there if you aren't Hausa? If no, then it's not developed.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by zedman1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

Guy please stop these things
Funny enough am not even from the north bt my visit to serve(nysc) opened my eyes
People who talk bad about other people's region, religion, tribe etc, are people who don't travel at all. I've known that a long time bro. Glad you had a personal experience of a place other than yours, at least you won't rely on hear says or what you read on the Internet like so many others here do. I've traveled a bit sha, to the North and East, remain yoruba land out of the three major, I just passed through.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by keneck1: 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

Why am I even replying you
Whether I am from north , oduduwa, Biafra ,Niger Delta it doesn't change anything.
Infact I am from sambisa forest...are you happy?
I don't have time for all these tribalistic nonsense
Just enjoy the trend, if it hurts you... Sorry wooo
There is nothing I can do to cure your hatred
hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha just in love with the way you are giving those jobless miscreant haters their favourite food back to back,thump- up bro,just ignore their hunger induced rants hahahahaha hahahahaha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015 / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.