Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise (48264 Views)

I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman / Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Theboss100(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol Bros fire downgrin

we dey ur back
Lol I know you will be the first to remind him that you warned him not to go there but his didn't listen. gringringrin
Me I can't try that now with these crops of Nigerian girls. Even if is free
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Blue86(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Don't do it.
And to get the loyal ones, do not flaunt your cheddas.
Do not think it is hard to get loyal babes without cheddas.
There are many young women of like 20 and 19, who just needs love.

Just date without flaunting your cheddas.
Keep it low and see who stays.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by NoToPile: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Loool forget social media posts, I strongly doubt if anyone that ever passed through a polygamous family would advise you to go ahead.

Even some who are Muslims and have the perfect reason to do so are avoiding polygamy.

E get why.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Ishilove: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Theboss100:
Poisonous sef. Fearing women will elongate the lifespan of we men gringringrin Una heartlessness no be here oo.
Na we biko. Incomparable cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
prciouschika:
cheesy. Don't mind him...the brother still they learn work.

The two or more wives will join hands and show him pepper, drain and Chase him out grin

Chase him out kwa? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Osashalom: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:
I'm in my early 30s, I'm a christian, i'm single , never married and never had kid. I would have loved to marry in my early or late 20s but after several years of chasing true love when my heart was still tender, i've come to realize that love is selfish. Ladies i loved back then don't usually love me and now that i'm financially stable, every ladies seems to love me but i no longer have a tender heart, please don't get me wrong, i'm not wicked, i'm a nice person and i respect women alot but i no longer believe in true love or soul mate.

Now that i've come of age to pick a life partner and get married. To think of spending the rest of my life with one woman is very confusing. But recently i've been thinking of marrying more than one woman , maybe atleast 2. I've talked to some ladies about it, some of them showed remorse and some gladly accepted it. I'm considering marrying educated ladies who won't think of harming each other with charm but would see each other as friends so we can build a family together. Each time i think of marrying more than one wife, i feel more convinced about marriage than thinking of marrying just one.

Please i need your advise.
Don't be deceived, there are educated witches, educated charm carriers. In case you don't know, evil people that are educated are dangerous and they strike harder and more deadly.
As you are considering marrying more than one wife be careful, because sometimes the things you consider do not consider you rather, they completely condemn you.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
Toosure70:
I'm on number 3 now but I'm planning to do away with them and remain single for life. Fear woman.

Hahahahaha!

You want go from polygamist to single?

That's a leap.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by prciouschika(f): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
cheesy
bukatyne:

Chase him out kwa? grin cheesy
yes na grin
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
He could get a dog not cats or women. Dogs are more malleable.

I don't care about what you think.

What does bridegroom mean?
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
H2ho:

Hold this girl @Sterope

Who knows....she might be your second wife you've been searching for grin grin

Hahahahaha!
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
Yeah plus the fact that I am human, not a dog. I wasn't brought as a caged animal either. I went to school, met people, can read, can write, can talk, can critically analyse, can question silly norms so I expect another humanoid to treat me like a human. The way he treats his friends, so respectfully, his parents, so considerate, the way he conducts himself in teamwork, a great team player.

Too much to ask? Is his insecurity driving him to where he needs submission to communicate with another human?

Are you a Christian?
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
No, why?
bukatyne:

Are you a Christian?
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
mu2sa2:
He may not come back here to complain. He may go to Twitter or Facebook, or even beer parlours.

Hahahahahaha!
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
anataala:
Let me correct you it’s only Muslims that have more than one wife in Nigeria even the followers of chris are not left behind, my neigbour is a pastor and he has 2 wife

Pastor of what mosque or shrine please? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
DollarBuddy:
After marrying 2 wives and truly facing the heat of it, OP go soon create another thread;

"Help! my two wives want to kill me with quarrel And fight"

Someone said he would go to Facebook or Twitter instead. grin
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by freeman5050: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Amanda4life:
I HATE MEN WHO ARE VERY CUNN8NG AND SECRET IVE.

IF I FOUND U HIDE A WIFE SOMEWHERE I WILL COOK DELICOUS RAT POISON FOR U

And you think you will go away with it?
See them...Karishika

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
prciouschika:
cheesy yes na grin

Toor!

Imagine all his wives throwing his stuff out.

Fuji house of commotion grin cheesy
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by freeman5050: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
ankaravillageng:

I'm a woman and I can tell you that what you are about to do will be the end of you. Any woman that tells you she's ready to share you Wii another is lieing, she's after something else or she doesn't believe that you'll actually marry another wife. She might think you are trying to test her before marrying her.

For the sake of your unborn children better abort this mission, education is not a guarantee that the person is not diabolical, a woman can hate someone and not show it, infact she would be smiling with you.

If you marry two women you either deal with their daily fight and jealousy problems but the day they settle their differences and God forbid realize that you are the problem not them hmmmmm.

Women are definitely more dangerous than you are giving them credit for.

So you are woman, oh I didn't know oh
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Toosure70: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
bukatyne:

Hahahahaha!
You want go from polygamist to single?
That's a leap.
No a joke o bro
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
No, why?

Never mind.

Submission in Christianity is viewed different.

Good day.

Saw your response on bride groom also.

Yes, means husband and speaks to the role expected of the husband.

In reality, both parties groom themselves.

That's why how Taju behaves when in a relationship with Tori is different from his conduct with Tara.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by prciouschika(f): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
grin grin
bukatyne:

Toor!

Imagine all his wives throwing his stuff out.

Fuji house of commotion grin cheesy
mad house
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
I am aware both parties should help each other be the better version of themselves.

In his context, that was not what he meant.

bukatyne:

Never mind.

Submission in Christianity is viewed different.

Good day.

Saw your response on bride groom also.

Yes, means husband and speaks to the role expected of the husband.

In reality, both parties groom themselves.

That's why how Taju behaves when in a relationship with Tori is different from his conduct with Tara.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
prciouschika:
grin grin mad house

While this OP was wasting time to create threads, a party loving twin girls have passed him by:

https://www.nairaland.com/6355529/nigerian-man-marries-twins-because

The OP should not lose hope, they might have cousins or friends. cheesy
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
I am aware both parties should help each other be the better version of themselves.

In his context, that was not what he meant.

Well, I look at a word at its meaning, not the contexts individuals decide to apply them to.

And grooming is easier when the people involved are younger.

Less habits formed, more malleable and coachable.

Little can be done with dry fishes.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
Now, you are trying to assume for him because that is definitely not what he was communicating. I was chatting based on his silly context and meaning.

I am not interested in the predatory meaning of grooming. Which was what he was talking about with his submission jargons.

bukatyne:

Well, I look at a word at its meaning, not the contexts individuals decide to apply them to.

And grooming is easier when the people involved are younger.

Less habits formed, more malleable and coachable.

Little can be done with dry fishes.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:
I'm in my early 30s, I'm a christian, i'm single , never married and never had kid. I would have loved to marry in my early or late 20s but after several years of chasing true love when my heart was still tender, i've come to realize that love is selfish. Ladies i loved back then don't usually love me and now that i'm financially stable, every ladies seems to love me but i no longer have a tender heart, please don't get me wrong, i'm not wicked, i'm a nice person and i respect women alot but i no longer believe in true love or soul mate.

Now that i've come of age to pick a life partner and get married. To think of spending the rest of my life with one woman is very confusing. But recently i've been thinking of marrying more than one woman , maybe atleast 2. I've talked to some ladies about it, some of them showed remorse and some gladly accepted it. I'm considering marrying educated ladies who won't think of harming each other with charm but would see each other as friends so we can build a family together. Each time i think of marrying more than one wife, i feel more convinced about marriage than thinking of marrying just one.

U Never Marry One, U Dey Talk Of Two. Bro, Na Small, Small. Marry One First B4 U Think Of Two.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
Now, you are trying to assume for him because that is definitely not what he was communicating. I was chatting based on his silly context and meaning.

Assume for him?

When I stated I look at the meaning of a word and not individual context?

It appears you had issues with the word 'grooming' and 'Submission'. Hence my asking if you are a Christian.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Sterope(f): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Alright.

I have issues with grooming, submission, and him. In another context, I understand submission and grooming differently.

There are many Christians who care less for that word now.

bukatyne:

Assume for him?

When I stated I look at the meaning of a word and not individual context?

It appears you had issues with the word 'grooming' and 'Submission'. Hence my asking if you are a Christian.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by DedeNkem: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

That you've not met someone who loved you doesn't mean a woman who would truly love you doesn't exist!

There are many good women (ready to love you) out there expecting to meet someone like you. All you need to do is to find one of them.

Most polygamous families don't end well! The two women you want may not love you. Don't play with jealously fire. Be careful what you wish for.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sterope:
Alright.

I have issues with grooming, submission, and him. In another context, I understand submission and grooming differently.

There are many Christians who care less for that word now.

While grooming might not be a common word amongst Christians, be wary about one who doesn't care about submission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.