Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise (48317 Views)

I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman / Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by zexy2030(m): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2021
You may think it worked those days, it will work now.

In those days ladies have regard for their husband and they are strictly traditional but now western education has liberated women.

To tame a woman is the most difficult task since humans change.

God wasn't foolish to have given Adam a woman at the beginning.

One woman is enough trouble on its own.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Mogajunior(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
bigpicture001:

Just say ur a muslim( hence permissible)..or want to go the way of your father( no one is stopping you)....you now want to say that tony elumelu,bill gate etc dt are with one wife and have peace dont know wot they are doing.....baba,ur life, ur problem!
I'm Sure you meant "eyes on the prize" on your profile.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Smartb0y: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
Double madness,you're on your own sir
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bigpicture001: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mogajunior:
I'm Sure you meant "eyes on the prize" on your profile.

Hahaha.. u see, u assume everyone is same as everyone... Baba, I am an economist... I value my last penny . It's "price" and not "prize"

That is the only reason I hardly complain my 1k just vanished after buying few item...price and value and utility is the watch word!
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Mogajunior(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
bigpicture001:

Hahaha.. u see, u assume everyone is same as everyone... Baba, I am an economist... I value my last penny . It's "price" and not "prize"

That is the only reason I hardly complain my 1k just vanished after buying few item...price and value and utility is the watch word!
Mehn you got me laughing. But I get your point anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. / Lady Returns Her Ring To Her Boyfriend After 3 Days Of Proposal / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.