Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise (48226 Views)

I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman / Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by NosaH(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
You've just stated your thought for some social validation. In my honest opinion, if you want to leave long and have rest of mind; marry one wife,if not! Do otherwise.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by offset67(m): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:
I'm in my early 30s, I'm a christian, i'm single , never married and never had kid. I would have loved to marry in my early or late 20s but after several years of chasing true love when my heart was still tender, i've come to realize that love is selfish. Ladies i loved back then don't usually love me and now that i'm financially stable, every ladies seems to love me but i no longer have a tender heart, please don't get me wrong, i'm not wicked, i'm a nice person and i respect women alot but i no longer believe in true love or soul mate.

Now that i've come of age to pick a life partner and get married. To think of spending the rest of my life with one woman is very confusing. But recently i've been thinking of marrying more than one woman , maybe atleast 2. I've talked to some ladies about it, some of them showed remorse and some gladly accepted it. I'm considering marrying educated ladies who won't think of harming each other with charm but would see each other as friends so we can build a family together. Each time i think of marrying more than one wife, i feel more convinced about marriage than thinking of marrying just one.

Please i need your advise.
you get luck say I no fit send voice note
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by prciouschika(f): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin
bukatyne:

While this OP was wasting time to create threads, a party loving twin girls have passed him by:

https://www.nairaland.com/6355529/nigerian-man-marries-twins-because

The OP should not lose hope, they might have cousins or friends. cheesy
lol to help him out.... there's this identical twins ladies I know on Instagram he should go look for them since he's financial stabilized. Infact twins girls full Twitter and Instagram
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Liposure: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
bukatyne:

Hahahahaha!
You want go from polygamist to single?
That's a leap.
more like a leap of faith
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by ankaravillageng: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
freeman5050:

Remember I said I will let her know when we get older..like from 50yrs and above.
In my village, a man of 68yrs and above just brought home his first son just last 2yrs ago which the second wives children was so excited and glad to meet him. His second wives first Son decided to take him to Europe due to he was not sharp financially.
Life is unpredictable. Do yours and leave the rest to God.

If you say so, you are the one in the situation so you'll know what is best for you.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by ankaravillageng: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
freeman5050:

Haven't you heard about the FCMB saga. The Mrs Thomas Moyo or something they call her....are you not aware the husband married only her still what happened took place?
Nwanne.....It's all about how smart and your destiny regards to your endeavours..

Alright, whatever you decide to do eventually, just do so with necessary caution.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by freeman5050: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
ankaravillageng:

Alright, whatever you decide to do eventually, just do so with necessary caution.

Where are you from? Sorry.....don't mean to embarrass you.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Liposure: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
GetMeRight:

Funny, like we don't have plenty of Christians out there with two or more wives. Some are even marrying two or more on the same day
in the first place, the bible never condemned polygamy (afterall david and solomon married plenty), it is we xtians out of sheer overzealousness that prohibited it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by ankaravillageng: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
freeman5050:

Where are you from? Sorry.....don't mean to embarrass you.

Ekiti, why.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Liposure: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Trueteller0147:
We are on the same page bro. I am also planning the same thing and the ladies are joyful ready and they are working class ladies. Polygamy might come back soon in a sweet form
greedy man
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Liposure: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
freeman5050:

Who said so?? Haven't you seen a man who died out of being alone? May be he/she lost their spouse. Haven't you seen where spouse kill his/her partner due to domestic violence? (Someone who just married only One wife) See eh, in this life...what will be will be. Haven't you see a man that is over 90yrs while he married 2 or more wives ?? Obeni...it depends on your destiny bro.
one wife is even a bigger headache talkless of two
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by dangwarmai(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Raggy:
I don't want to understand sir
You don't know, and don't know that you don't know. That's why you limit yourself to the little that you know.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by freeman5050: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
ankaravillageng:

Ekiti, why.

No problem at all dearie, just curiosity. Thinking from the east. Nevertheless, I have Ekiti friends like Fayosa...Lol. Nice to know.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by freeman5050: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Liposure:
one wife is even a bigger headache talkless of two

Depends on the angle you see it. There are a lot of angles and mine is different.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by mich2012: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lol as long as you have money, you can marry 100 but be ready to die young
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
prciouschika:
grin grin grin grin lol to help him out.... there's this identical twins ladies I know on Instagram he should go look for them since he's financial stabilized. Infact twins girls full Twitter and Instagram

Toor,

This is Sunday to do the Lord's work.

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Npraise(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:
I'm in my early 30s, I'm a christian, i'm single , never married and never had kid. I would have loved to marry in my early or late 20s but after several years of chasing true love when my heart was still tender, i've come to realize that love is selfish. Ladies i loved back then don't usually love me and now that i'm financially stable, every ladies seems to love me but i no longer have a tender heart, please don't get me wrong, i'm not wicked, i'm a nice person and i respect women alot but i no longer believe in true love or soul mate.

Now that i've come of age to pick a life partner and get married. To think of spending the rest of my life with one woman is very confusing. But recently i've been thinking of marrying more than one woman , maybe atleast 2. I've talked to some ladies about it, some of them showed remorse and some gladly accepted it. I'm considering marrying educated ladies who won't think of harming each other with charm but would see each other as friends so we can build a family together. Each time i think of marrying more than one wife, i feel more convinced about marriage than thinking of marrying just one.

What I deduced from your post;
(1). You've have already made-up your mind on what to do.

(2). You want to get more ideas to support your decision.

(3). You know what your belief system is about on the subject that's why you seek for opinions that will back you up to go the contrary.

(4). You don't actually need an advice.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Streetdreamx(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
For a poor man that's highway to the grave, if you're not financially stable polygamy becomes hell.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by frankfab(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
As long as you can tolerate the troubles that comes with it.

CARRY GO!
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Streetdreamx(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
mich2012:
Lol as long as you have money, you can marry 100 but be ready to die young
now I know its not only smokers that die young.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Ishilove: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
bamite:

Some of us just want to know the face behind the moniker.
My profile picture is essentially a metaphorical representation of the person behind this username. That suffices.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by IYANGBALI: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Just do what your earth is telling you
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kingosytex:

Fixed
That one is very foolish but thinks he is wise.
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Kingosytex(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ishilove:

That one is very foolish but thinks he is wise.

grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Slynation:
If having more than one GF is already a disaster to most people, then I wonder the thought of 2 women in ones life, most women are naturally jealous in nature and can go to any length just to prove a point....I just wish you good luck in your upcoming adventure

A dealth adventure for that matter
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by cutieme(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
molbic:
ONE thing I've come to realize is that marrying more than one wife is like a curse once you do it one of your child must take after you.marrying more than one wife is not an achievement unless you are a poor muslim from the north
Come here you had better go and delete that yeye stuff you wrote about me on travel section,this is how you guys would be inviting curse on your head for spewing nonsensical comments about people you barely know.If not for just wise that banned me over a year now for what I don't even know,I would have replied you there ,I'm doing well in UAE so go delete what you wrote up there

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by cutieme(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
amazing101x:

To avoid future wailing and regrets please don't try it!

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Ezzywaymadu(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
We don pass 2020 we are in 2021 so add the ONE "1" is 202 1
Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Theboss100:
Lol I know you will be the first to remind him that you warned him not to go there but his didn't listen. gringringrin
Me I can't try that now with these crops of Nigerian girls. Even if is free
lol bros you are a wise mangrin

1 Like

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by Divfav(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
amazing101x:
I'm in my early 30s, I'm a christian, i'm single , never married and never had kid. I would have loved to marry in my early or late 20s but after several years of chasing true love when my heart was still tender, i've come to realize that love is selfish. Ladies i loved back then don't usually love me and now that i'm financially stable, every ladies seems to love me but i no longer have a tender heart, please don't get me wrong, i'm not wicked, i'm a nice person and i respect women alot but i no longer believe in true love or sou.
Since u no say u fit control 2 women under ur roof. Tel me, which advice do u still need from us?

Re: I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise by christlike31(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2021
ngoziwrites:
You are not facing the root of your problem. You are scared of being vulnerable, of being open. You don't believe in love anymore.

Do you think getting married to two women will change this? It won't. More questions will continue to come up.

If you are scared of being hurt, deceived, being cheated and getting broken then you need to address this and the solution isn't getting married to two women.

You are trying to avoid trouble but you are only getting yourself into more.

You have questions but those women don't have the answers, even if they do, you won't see it because there is a fault you need to address.

You need to redefine yourself and your values. What do u want in a woman? What can a woman give u that can make u contented?

Look for qualities you want in a person, when you find that then fall in love. Do not fall in love first.

Love who you marry not necessarily marry who you love.

Marrying two women will not take away your fears: Face it! Conquer it. That's where your true happiness lies; Defeating your fears.

Only then would you be able to see thru a woman.

Forget all the talk of you are rich now, everyone loves you: It's a dirty world. Even your male friends love you more and give you fake smiles.

To see clearly, you need to rid yourself off those fears.

#MyPenBleeds!

Thanks for your beautiful advice..

wink

I'd use it for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.