Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1645080 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by adeyusuf2000: 12:27am On Jun 18, 2021
Duisburg:

Thanks, Bruv.

Like is this the step by step way?

1. VISA FEE (Please where do I pay it?)

2. DS-160

3. Book appointment (I guess on US embassy website, right?)

4. Pay Sevis fee.

Please let me know if this is the step by step method.

Please house, I have been seeing most approval transcript that are with either scholarship or GA.

For someone like me who have a good private business with SOA, planning to apply for for F1, F2 with my wife and my child. My wife work in an oil agency with good salary.

Is there any risk applying together, am good for masters and I have my private business with enough money to sponsor myself and my family.

Lastly, is it advisable to use my company statement of account or I should use my own personal account statement to the embassy.

Thank you, God bless.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Duisburg: 12:38am On Jun 18, 2021
Guys, I need help o. I have been hoping to get GA all the while only to be told now that the department has given out all their GA. And I'm to submit my proof of funding latest by July 1.

I need help with bank statement of $22,600 abeg. Just help me.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by greatmutt64(f): 12:43am On Jun 18, 2021
Good morning everyone, please I need explanation on this, I have a friend in U S he is a citizen of U S he want me to come over to US he promise to pay for my visa fee and ticket but i told him i don't know how to do it, i mean i dont know where to start from and secondly which kind of VIsa will i apply for, thirdly can you give me idea of how much it will cost? I mean VISA and traveling ticket? Please what are the process involved? I have never traveled out of Nigeria before, I dont have passport and I don't have family their
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Davidkking(m): 1:44am On Jun 18, 2021
greatmutt64:
Good morning everyone, please I need explanation on this, I have a friend in U S he is a citizen of U S he want me to come over to US he promise to pay for my visa fee and ticket but i told him i don't know how to do it, i mean i dont know where to start from and secondly which kind of VIsa will i apply for, thirdly can you give me idea of how much it will cost? I mean VISA and traveling ticket? Please what are the process involved? I have never traveled out of Nigeria before, I dont have passport and I don't have family their

A lot of people have covered this question, you can go back on this thread and other ones and get the answers you're looking for.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Davidkking(m): 1:46am On Jun 18, 2021
HorlarJP:

Thank you for replying me boss.
I am a resident in Dubai . Been in UAE for some months now and I have my resident ID already
Canada declined me last year and Omoh i just had to leave because Nigeria is affecting my mental health then , who knows I had miss the country and it’s not even up to a year in UAE lol. Can I process the usa study visa from uae without having to go back to Nigeria , a friend told me yes since I have a resident visa but I want to confirm very well on here
I would advice you apply from Nigeria but its up to you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Patsido: 1:48am On Jun 18, 2021
Thank you!!!
Tayoade19:

Congrats, you are an epitome of God's favor.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Patsido: 1:56am On Jun 18, 2021
Thank you. I pray you get approved
gunbishi05:

Congratulations ma'am, I'm truly happy for you, especially when your daughter asked that question.
I will also share my testimony here soon by God's grace.

Safe trip
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by bankygg: 2:01am On Jun 18, 2021
Hello Everyone! I am trying to get a date for interview, but all the dates listed are 2022. Is it still possible for me to get an emergency date before August. I really dunno what to do. I will appreciate an advice please.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Patsido: 2:05am On Jun 18, 2021
Thank you!!!!! Amen
KemLaughs:
Thank you Jesus! Congratulations! You and your daughter remind me of my Mum and I. I saw her achieve so many things. Learnt resilience from her. Go and suceed!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Patsido: 2:11am On Jun 18, 2021
DM me
Canada2021:
please which University? I am also a lawyer... thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by gerona: 4:08am On Jun 18, 2021
Congratulations.
I am travelling with 2 kids 4 and 14, for my interview do I need to show proof of schooling arrangements for them? If yes, how do I go about it, please?. Also, did you pay for SEVIS for your kids. Kindly guide. Thank you.

Patsido:
VISA APPROVED.
June 16, 2021.

All glory and Adoration to him who is able to do much more than we can ever ask or imagine.

This is my 3 Attempt. First was October 19, 2020 with my 9 yr old daughter at Lagos ( Florida State University, Tallahassee. Scholarship $15,000). Second Attempt, I applied alone December 2, 2020 at Abuja( Florida State University).

Third Attempt today June 16, 2021 ( Abuja). I applied with my 6 month old baby and 9 years old daughter. I couldn't imagine leaving her behind.
Appointment was for 8am. Got to the Embassy 6.45am. The rush of those hustlers at the embassy is indescribable. No matter what they asked me I just told them am fine and I don't need anything. Abuja Embassy had a lot of applicants today. When I got to the CGI official to arrange my documents, he asked for my passport photographs and it was no where to be found. I was just wondering which Kain local trouble be dis one. He asked me to take another picture for the 3 of us. I had to go back get my phone to retrieve soft copies. They printed for N3,000 after asking for N7500.
My interview finally took place at about 11.30am. I was interviewed by the white lady. They were just a male and female VO. I noticed the female VO was dishing out more approvals than denials.

Funding( Scholarship)- $40,000
Dependents- $13000
Deficit- $31000
Total deficit- $44,000

V.O: pass me your I-20 and passport

Me: Excuse ma'am I stutter sometimes ( �,)

V:O: That's ok

V.O: I see you are going to University of xxxxcx for your masters in Law.

Me: yes ma'am

VO: Are those your only children?

VO: How old are they?

VO: The baby is 6 months and the other is 9yrs old.

VO: You have been to the US?

Me: yes I got a child birth Visa in October 2017 and we bought our tickets shortly after but lost my pregnancy. We decided to change it to a Christmas vacation so that I can have a change of environment. I have the medical report.

VO: ( she kept nodding her head) and said sorry about that.

V.O: what is your highest qualification?

Me: I graduated with a Bachelor of Law degree from the University of Jos in 2003 and proceeded to the Nigerian Law School same year and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2004.

Meanwhile she was reading and typing. I just dey kabash under my face mask. I dey cancel every negative remark on my profile.

VO: what is this masters going to do for you?

Me: Over the years my legal Career has been hinged on my Bachelor's degree and Work experience. I do not have a masters degree and because of the demand for legal pratictioners who are skilled in Nigeria, it has become imperative for me to acquire an advance knowledge in the field of law. This program will equip me with skills and knowledge to negotiate multinational transactions and regulatory framework for foreign trade and investment. This program will also equip me with skills and knowledge to resolve international sales disputes as I will be handling legal issues that arise from Multinational transaction on behalf of my clients in the corporate and commercial setting upon my return to Nigeria. I am also looking to improving my professional credentials so that I can secure a lucrative post in a multinational company in Nigeria.

VO: what have you been doing as a lawyer?

Me: I incorporate new companies, handle post incorporation processes, render legal opinion on my behalf...( She cut me off)

VO: ( she stops typing & starts looking at my I-20). You have a scholarship of $40,000 and the deficit will be taken care of by your husband?

Me: yes

VO: what does he do ?

Me: He is the CEO of xxxxx Nig LTD a furniture company that manufactures metal and wooden furniture for Schools in the Northeast on behalf of UNICEF, Educational Establishments and Individuals.
He also builds living Apartment and office spaces and offers for rent

VO: Ok I will be keeping your passports..... ( I no remember this last part)

Me: I was shocked when she made this statement. I never realized how this denials affected me. I was like approval with my two kids? She didn't ask for statement of account, accommodation , daycare, Evidence of Elementary school for my 9 years old

I already made arrangements for all of the above. I have been asking God to arise for me and he did.

Please if you see Jesus thank him for me. I shed tears of joy that my daughter asked me " Mummy we didn't win again"���

I gained a whole lot from the thread and it's fair that I come here to present my transcript.

Thank you Fairheart, for being so selfless.
Thank you Zeelady for the tips.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by winson4real(m): 4:18am On Jun 18, 2021
Girlbestfriend:

Seriously!!
What if the VO decides to ask follow up question like "why don't you complete it online since it would save you more money" what should be her reply.
Sorry for the late response. Notice that I said some class(es). Of course, I had that in mind. Such follow up question could easily be answered by saying you also have other in-person classes and you’re already a week behind on those classes. Besides, before coronavirus, most schools that I know of don’t allow F-1 students take more than one online class per semester.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Helkayklassic(m): 4:23am On Jun 18, 2021
Duisburg:

Thanks, Bruv.

Like is this the step by step way?

1. VISA FEE (Please where do I pay it?)

2. DS-160

3. Book appointment (I guess on US embassy website, right?)

4. Pay Sevis fee.

Please let me know if this is the step by step method.

If you have collected your I-20, that’s the step. You can use Gtb ATM to make the payment for visa fee.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by gerona: 4:50am On Jun 18, 2021
Urgent please. Must I pay for SEVIS before I can book for emergency?. Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 18, 2021
gerona:
Urgent please. Must I pay for SEVIS before I can book for emergency?. Thank you.
yes
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by richieboy1994: 5:16am On Jun 18, 2021
Please what proof is one expected to upload when applying for emergency visa?
Malone122:
just wait nothing is wrong they would surely get back to you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 18, 2021
Taylorwhite:
F1 Visa Approved

Venue: Lagos
16 june 2021
Time:6:45am but I was interview around pass 7am
Course: Master's in accounting with a concentration in corporate accounting
School: university of xyz
COA:32,025$
funding: 5,345$
Deficit: 26,679

My interview was an expression of God's grace, mercy and love. I was interviewed by white man who was in the business of refusing visa, although there were just three window open for interview the remaining two window give student enough time to express themselve, but the white man that interviewed did not give student time to explain themselves at most 2min then denial. When I got to the embassy I started sing praise to God all through my screening and biometric, especially when I saw people well spoken confident and bold denied. Atleast 13 person went before me, 8 of them were interviewed by the white man that interviewed me, only one got the visa. The rest denied . What I noticed was people were too bold and they started with generic answer and the visa officer are used to it already. Can't remember the window number,but the white man shld be in his early50s or late 40s. Although I was praying the black woman interview me because she gives time and she bit nice,guys have to be careful what we pray for, though I went to the white man at the centre who issuing denial so I just went with the mind set of get my blue paper but at list let me put up with a fight. When got to the windon the man did not even look at my face but I made sure I greeted him first then ask for my passport and i20. I noticed I was so calm and expecting the worse so I did not say too much.

Me: Good morning sir

Vo: Good morning,pass me your passport and I-20
Vo: pls can you tell me why you going to us
Me: I'm going for my master's degree in accounting with a concentration in corporate accounting at the university of xyz USA.

VO: why xyz?
Me: I choose the sch because I was impressed by their timely response to my many enquiries, the sch has a corporative and experiencial educational program which integrate class room experience with the real world, giving students opportunity to meet with expert and professional in their field of studies. I would have the invaluable opportunity to be mentored by professor **** who is an expert in the field, am an ardent reader of book and journal which has created a path to achieving my short term career goal of taking up the position as a senior corporate accountant. Strongly believe working with professor ***** will give me the necessary exposure that help gain expert knowledge to start up my management consulting firm.

Vo: who is your sponor
Me: my uncle

Vo: what does he do
Me: He is into oil and gas he own six filling station cut across Nigeria two in Lagos, one in the north, one In the east and two in the south and he is a major distributor of electrical appliances in Nigeria where he import from China ( when I said China I said God I done Bleep u USA n China are not in good term,but God gat me�).

Vo: was it only this sch you applied for
Me; no I mentioned the sch 3 such

Vo: you studied accounting right
Me: I said yes accounting

Vo: which school
Me: I told him

The next thing take your i20 bla bla I no come hear the rest.

Only God can do this.... To God be all glory.

Thanks to God , especially this platform has been so helpful and life changing, no day go by without reading transcript, though am a silent participant.

This is Awesome. Congratulations!

Like I used to tell people, do your home work and make your responses utterly special and unique.

You were able to convince the VO that apart from the fact that your sponsor has more than adequate means to fund your studies, you were a credible student going for studies.(that's what applying to more than one school does subconsciously).

Even if you had no iota of funding from your school, you'd have gotten the approval still.

NOTE: Do not fall for the cheap and malicious pleasantries from all those that are pained and saddened you left out the name of your school. You have the absolute right to have done so and your decision was valid.

Its your choice to either reveal the name of your school or do the otherwise. Nobody should make anyone feel less human or compel them against their wish if they had decided not to disclose the name of their schools.

How paradoxical is it that some charge people for F1 Mock sessions (claiming they can't work hard) and yet they come here to subtly chastise others for redacting the name of their schools from their transcripts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by gerona: 5:24am On Jun 18, 2021
Thank you. Please how do I fill the school information column of the SEVIS payment form, particularly where it says School code. Thank you.

Malone122:
yes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 18, 2021
richieboy1994:
Please what proof is one expected to upload when applying for emergency visa?

The SEVIS Fee receipt, Form I-20 and other documents that could make your application stronger. There's a list of compulsory documents on that page.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Prexy1999: 6:11am On Jun 18, 2021
Schrodinger1:

This is Awesome. Congratulations!

Like I used to tell people, do your home work and make your responses utterly special and unique.

You were able to convince the VO that apart from the fact that your sponsor has more than adequate means to fund your studies, you were a credible student going for studies.(that's what applying to more than one school does subconsciously).

Even if you had no iota of funding from your school, you'd have gotten the approval still.

NOTE: Do not fall for the cheap and malicious pleasantries from all those that are pained and saddened you left out the name of your school. You have the absolute right to have done so and your decision was valid.

Its your choice to either reveal the name of your school or do the otherwise. Nobody should make anyone feel less human or compel them against their wish if they had decided not to disclose the name of their schools.

How paradoxical is it that some charge people for F1 Mock sessions (claiming they can't work hard) and yet they come here to subtly chastise others for redacting the name of their schools from their transcripts.
Another self entitlement!

But When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed. grin

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by zeeLady: 7:02am On Jun 18, 2021
I am so happy for you. It just gives me joy seeing married women with children pursue their dreams and win, despite the load of motherhood. Congratulations!! We will always keep in touch. Have a safe flight.

Patsido:
VISA APPROVED.
June 16, 2021.

All glory and Adoration to him who is able to do much more than we can ever ask or imagine.

This is my 3 Attempt. First was October 19, 2020 with my 9 yr old daughter at Lagos ( Florida State University, Tallahassee. Scholarship $15,000). Second Attempt, I applied alone December 2, 2020 at Abuja( Florida State University).

Third Attempt today June 16, 2021 ( Abuja). I applied with my 6 month old baby and 9 years old daughter. I couldn't imagine leaving her behind.
Appointment was for 8am. Got to the Embassy 6.45am. The rush of those hustlers at the embassy is indescribable. No matter what they asked me I just told them am fine and I don't need anything. Abuja Embassy had a lot of applicants today. When I got to the CGI official to arrange my documents, he asked for my passport photographs and it was no where to be found. I was just wondering which Kain local trouble be dis one. He asked me to take another picture for the 3 of us. I had to go back get my phone to retrieve soft copies. They printed for N3,000 after asking for N7500.
My interview finally took place at about 11.30am. I was interviewed by the white lady. They were just a male and female VO. I noticed the female VO was dishing out more approvals than denials.

Funding( Scholarship)- $40,000
Dependents- $13000
Deficit- $31000
Total deficit- $44,000

V.O: pass me your I-20 and passport

Me: Excuse ma'am I stutter sometimes ( �,)

V:O: That's ok

V.O: I see you are going to University of xxxxcx for your masters in Law.

VO: Are those your only children?

VO: How old are they?

VO: The baby is 6 months and the other is 9yrs old.

VO: You have been to the US?

Me: yes I got a child birth Visa in October 2017 and we bought our tickets shortly after but lost my pregnancy. We decided to change it to a Christmas vacation so that I can have a change of environment. I have the medical report.

VO: ( she kept nodding her head) and said sorry about that.

V.O: what is your highest qualification?

Me: I graduated with a Bachelor of Law degree from the University of Jos in 2003 and proceeded to the Nigerian Law School same year and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2004.

Meanwhile she was reading and typing. I just dey kabash under my face mask. I dey cancel every negative remark on my profile.

VO: what is this masters going to do for you?

Me: Over the years my legal Career has been hinged on my Bachelor's degree and Work experience. I do not have a masters degree and because of the demand for legal pratictioners who are skilled in Nigeria, it has become imperative for me to acquire an advance knowledge in the field of law. This program will equip me with skills and knowledge to negotiate multinational transactions and regulatory framework for foreign trade and investment. This program will also equip me with skills and knowledge to resolve international sales disputes as I will be handling legal issues that arise from Multinational transaction on behalf of my clients in the corporate and commercial setting upon my return to Nigeria. I am also looking to improving my professional credentials so that I can secure a lucrative post in a multinational company in Nigeria.

VO: what have you been doing as a lawyer?

Me: I incorporate new companies, handle post incorporation processes, render legal opinion on my behalf...( She cut me off)

VO: ( she stops typing & starts looking at my I-20). You have a scholarship of $40,000 and the deficit will be taken care of by your husband?

Me: yes

VO: what does he do ?

Me: He is the CEO of xxxxx Nig LTD a furniture company that manufactures metal and wooden furniture for Schools in the Northeast on behalf of UNICEF, Educational Establishments and Individuals.
He also builds living Apartment and office spaces and offers for rent

VO: Ok I will be keeping your passports..... ( I no remember this last part)

Me: I was shocked when she made this statement. I never realized how this denials affected me. I was like approval with my two kids? She didn't ask for statement of account, accommodation , daycare, Evidence of Elementary school for my 9 years old

I already made arrangements for all of the above. I have been asking God to arise for me and he did.

Please if you see Jesus thank him for me. I shed tears of joy that my daughter asked me " Mummy we didn't win again"���

I gained a whole lot from the thread and it's fair that I come here to present my transcript.

Thank you Fairheart, for being so selfless.
Thank you Zeelady for the tips.

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2021
Prexy1999:

Another self entitlement!

But When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed. grin

Guy, It is too early to piss me off on my birthday.

Go and check my transcript, I listed my school and went further by naming my research area. However, I will not be subjective like you lots on this issue.

Everyone has the right to either mention the name of their school or leave it undisclosed. My take is not to bully or criticised anyone for which ever decision they take. They have their reasons that decisions.

It is only when you reason myopically you'd assume a school name was removed so that you will not achieve success effortlessly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Adasino(f): 7:06am On Jun 18, 2021
Thank you
abbeYhart:
Use your brother as sponsor.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by zeeLady: 7:16am On Jun 18, 2021
Hi Sis, if you are planning to go with your kids, you have some more homework to do. My advice:

1. Be ready for every kind of question. Write your transcript and start practicing.

2. Google schools for each of your child, based on proximity to your school/residence , price and google review, choose one school for each child. You can even print out your email correspondences with the school and go with it. So that if the VO asks, you can be specific in your response. For example, rather than say , " childcare for my 6 months old will cost around $100 a week", you say ,"child care for my 6 months old will cost $100 a week". Be specific

3. You dont pay sevis fee for F2s but you have to pay visa fee for them.

4. If possible, let your husband be your sponsor. And be ready to say what he does and i will be hoping that what he does will be huge enough to be able to cover your fees at least in the eyes of the VO.

gerona:
Congratulations.
I am travelling with 2 kids 4 and 14, for my interview do I need to show proof of schooling arrangements for them? If yes, how do I go about it, please?. Also, did you pay for SEVIS for your kids. Kindly guide. Thank you.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Girlbestfriend(f): 7:27am On Jun 18, 2021
IMO I feel if you have gotten your approval and collected your visa from the collection centre, there is absolutely no reason why you should withhold your school name.

You have gotten the Visa, why are you still scared??

If the founding fathers/mothers of this thread had withheld useful/valuable informations, believe me, we won't be here...the only thing people held back then was "where they work"(and that's understandable). I remember Texrem encouraging more people to apply to ETSU.

However, For newbies like me, if you want helpful information, just go back in time, DON'T BE LAZY ABEG (I think that's what those in support of "don't post your school info are advocating for), there are a lot of schools/information you can pick from....show your studentship by researching.

10 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 7:35am On Jun 18, 2021
Taylorwhite:
F1 Visa Approved

Venue: Lagos
16 june 2021
Time:6:45am but I was interview around pass 7am
Course: Master's in accounting with a concentration in corporate accounting
School: university of xyz
COA:32,025$
funding: 5,345$
Deficit: 26,679

"xyz" to the world.
Congrats again man!

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Girlbestfriend(f): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2021
zeeLady:
Hi Sis, if you are planning to go with your kids, you have some more homework to do. My advice:

1. Be ready for every kind of question. Write your transcript and start practicing.

2. Google schools for each of your child, based on proximity to your school/residence , price and google review, choose one school for each child. You can even print out your email correspondences with the school and go with it. So that if the VO asks, you can be specific in your response. For example, rather than say , " childcare for my 6 months old will cost around $100 a week", you say ,"child care for my 6 months old will cost $100 a week". Be specific

3. You dont pay sevis fee for F2s but you have to pay visa fee for them.

4. If possible, let your husband be your sponsor. And be ready to say what he does and i will be hoping that what he does will be huge enough to be able to cover your fees at least in the eyes of the VO.

@Bolded. You're so right. Absolute numbers gives an impression you know what you're doing......thanks for this tips
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Stella03: 7:41am On Jun 18, 2021
Good morning all,
Please I want to know,I already requested for an emergency in Lagos but I’ve not gotten any response from them since Sunday, so I want to change my interview location to Abuja,I’ve submitted my ds160.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Girlbestfriend(f): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2021
Oale:
Hello All,

Thank you so much for this super helpful thread. I'm having my 3rd interview in a row and I'm in dire need of advice.

So I have been admitted to a top MBA in the US but I have been rejected twice. The first rejection was because of funding and the second one 214b without further explanation.

So my question is, do you think it's worth addressing the first rejections up front with a statement like (after the first question for instance) "Excuse me Sir/Ma, it's actually my 3rd time to apply for this visa and with your permission I would like to address the issues" ?something like that but a bit more polite.

Or should I just let the VO bring that up?

I have now secured a loan to cover the full program and I have a return offer from my company.

Any advice?

Thank you so much

Hi!!!

Have you gone for your interview? How was the outcome?? Hoping on a positive response. Goodluck.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Greatajo(m): 7:59am On Jun 18, 2021
PLEASE, THE EARLIEST DATE I COULD FIND SINCE WEDNESDAY IS JANUARY 4, 2024. SHOULD I BOOK IT? I'M KIND OF CONFUSED
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gbengab0b0: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2021
Thanks so much I guess so also

tunapawizzy:

Ur brother in the US must have filled the same details of parents as u on his DS160, maybe same address, maybe same sponsor sef. Looks like not saying the truth contributed to d refusal. VO probably asked that question cos he/she feels u have ties in the US and have a chance of not coming back, and u attempting to cover up that information perfectly justifies what the VO is thinking. U should go again and say the truth.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Stella03: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2021
Greatajo:
PLEASE, THE EARLIEST DATE I COULD FIND SINCE WEDNESDAY IS JANUARY 4, 2024. SHOULD I BOOK IT? I'M KIND OF CONFUSED

Mine is that the earliest I got was January 4th 2022,I just picked the date and then requested for emergency,but up until now I’ve not gotten any response from them,so I want to change my location to Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.