Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1639890 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Audacious21: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Good afternoon,
Please my interview is on the 30th of August and I would like someone to help scrutinize my proposed transcript. Thanks �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by AydotNX: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
NEVER GET DISCOURAGE ON THIS JOURNEY, JUST REMAIN FOCUS.
3rd attempt at Abuja on August 24 gave me the long await VISA APPROVAL

After my rejection on June 28, I reapplied and available date was December 15. I deferred till Spring 2021.While wait for updated I-20, I keep checking available dates and re-applying for EA. EA was rejected 3 times at ABUJA from July- August 15,2021.On August 16 EA was APPROVED and I changed to September 24 with the hope that I can still make fall 2021 or just wait till Spring 2022. On August 21 I requested for another EA and it was approved within 25 minutes. Available dates was August 24 from September 24, I could not pick the date. It was so close and I stay in Lagos while interview is Abuja. (Friday 21 is not far from Tuesday 24) .After consulting my friends and wife, I picked August 24. Monday night I enter Abuja, after serious prayer and fasting.
10.AM with a young white lady.
V.O : I see you are going to Eastern Michigan UNI. with 100%G.A to for a doc. degree in Eng. Tech.
Me: I said yes ma and i completed the statement by mentioning my area of conc.
V.O : what will you do after this?
me: I will return to Nig. to take the position of the country manager in R&grin in my company
V.O: SHE checked where i work in her system and mentioned it.
me: Yes ma.
v.o: Is your wife travelling with you?
ME: No, she enjoys her career here in Nig. she works in an oil n gas firm( I mentioned the name) as Professional accountant and she has given her support and consent to start the program.
V.O: your VISA will be approved.
ME: I was shocked, just like that. All the questions i prepared for have not been asked. I tried to pay attention to what she was saying after getting the white paper but i did not hear much other corvid 19.... restriction.
I was crying that wao...... this is God. People taught I was rejected. Mean while i dressed very very causal and people were actually looking at me that do i really come for interview. Thank God for everything. This is just to encourage someone, don't give up until you hit the target.

See you at the top.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Mide95: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
beejhay69:
If @Abuja, avoid the Korean guy. ✌
I wonder why that VO behaves that way. A friend that went for her interview last week at Abuja said he was just dishing out the Blue denial slip like souvenirs. He only considers applicants with good travel history, or full funding. Its really not fair tbh. cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Alimi1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations....

Please the 1st and 2nd attempt, were they fully funded GA?

Will appreciate your feedback please.

AydotNX:

After my rejection on June 28, I reapplied and available date was December 15. I deferred till Spring 2021.While wait for updated I-20, I keep checking available dates and re-applying for EA. EA was rejected 3 times at ABUJA from July- August 15,2021.On August 16 EA was APPROVED and I changed to September 24 with the hope that I can still make fall 2021 or just wait till Spring 2022. On August 21 I requested for another EA and it was approved within 25 minutes. Available dates was August 24 from September 24, I could not pick the date. It was so close and I stay in Lagos while interview is Abuja. (Friday 21 is not far from Tuesday 24) .After consulting my friends and wife, I picked August 24. Monday night I enter Abuja, after serious prayer and fasting.
V.O : I see you are going to Eastern Michigan UNI. with 100%G.A to for a doc. degree in Eng. Tech.
me: I will return to Nig. to take the position of the country manager in R&grin in my company
ME: No, she enjoys her career here in Nig. she works in an oil n gas firm( I mentioned the name) as Professional accountant and she has given her support and consent to start the program.
ME: I was shocked, just like that. All the questions i prepared for have not been asked. I tried to pay attention to what she was saying after getting the white paper but i did not hear much other corvid 19.... restriction.
I was crying that wao...... this is God. People taught I was rejected. Mean while i dressed very very causal and people were actually looking at me that do i really come for interview. Thank God for everything. This is just to encourage someone, don't give up until you hit the target.

See you at the top.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tomibob: 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mide95:
I wonder why that VO behaves that way. A friend that went for her interview last week at Abuja said he was just dishing out the Blue denial slip like souvenirs. He only considers applicants with good travel history, or full funding. Its really not fair tbh. cry
The lady in front of me started walking away (literarily walking into the emergency exit) when she saw she'd be passed to the white guy. He still drills fully funded and people with good travel history and you might've to spend a longer time on administrative processing if you interview with him.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by psychologyshuby: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hello, congratulations to you please were you rejected twice even with the 100% GA position? Or you had some deficit?
AydotNX:

See you at the top.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Erudite77: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mide95:

The 'souvenir' got me laughing hysterically. Lol
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TOPMAN5252: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Any guru here on SAT Registration
TOPMAN5252:
Good Evening everyone, Please can any guru here put me through on SAT registration for my younger brother currently writing WAEC, please i am open to any advice on preparation and registration.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Laworldz: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Huge congratulations. Did you explain why you think you were denied the previous times

AydotNX:

See you at the top.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Lightspeed26: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mide95:

That was the first question he asked me —- have u ever travelled before , I said no!! He was like oh a first timer , let’s see —- asked me my highest qualification , what I worked as and who was sponsoring and then he denied me !!! �!!! Dunno if I should at least travel to Dubai or soemthing first before trying again !! My second attempt (3years interval ) ..

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Cheifnaira: 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
That Korean guy na serious bastard. I answered all his question correctly today till even requesting my bank statement which he got and typed for almost 2 minutes and denied. The interview went fully perfect and I was waiting for the “Your visa has been approved but he shut me down?” All our conversation was on fleek as God says it’s not time. He was still typing and the other lady denied 3 people. Omo Abuja today choke!!!!

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tayetaiwo123: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lightspeed26:

That was the first question he asked me —- have u ever travelled before , I said no!! He was like oh a first timer , let’s see —- asked me my highest qualification , what I worked as and who was sponsoring and then he denied me !!! �!!! Dunno if I should at least travel to Dubai or soemthing first before trying again !! My second attempt (3years interval ) ..

Sorry for your denial. The Korean man has issues he hardly approves he even denied someone with $1000 deficit. He’s particular about sponsor job and finances. He hardly approves for people that their sponsors are business owners. What did you say your sponsor is doing and he asks for bank statement again.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tayetaiwo123: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cheifnaira:
That Korean guy na serious bastard. I answered all his question correctly today till even requesting my bank statement which he got and typed for almost 2 minutes and denied. The interview went fully perfect and I was waiting for the “Your visa has been approved but he shut me down?” All our conversation was on fleek as God says it’s not time. He was still typing and the other lady denied 3 people. Omo Abuja today choke!!!!

The man has issues, the good thing is the you’ll get interviewed by the woman next time. Did you see another male VO there that he was learning work.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Cheifnaira: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Yes standing with a book behind him. That means we must have crossed path because the guy at a point was even calling me by me name during the interview. So I was like na only devil fit allow this man no approve me as he Dey type for like Omo…! But baba still pop the denial question. Because we ran out of question but we move and will be back and better.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tayetaiwo123: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cheifnaira:
Yes standing with a book behind him. That means we must have crossed path because the guy at a point was even calling me by me name during the interview. So I was like na only devil fit allow this man no approve me as he Dey type for like Omo…! But baba still pop the denial question. Because we ran out of question but we move and will be back and better.

The guy is always with him he’s new and he’s learning from him. I was denied by the lady Vo so I’m trying to know when this new man starts interviewing people because I’m trying to avoid this Korean man because the lady VO can’t interview me again

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mide95:
Eyah. The matter no be today o. You see that other one too @Lagos embassy called Valerie. Avoid am if possible. She be foreign winch. angry

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Cheifnaira: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Person wey de learn from demon? The guy will be more brutal than his boss. Las las all na grace for anyone going to Abuja this week and serious prayers because na only God get approval for this week in Abuja. Just pray and pray because most of your revisions might not even pop up. Just stay confidence and be praying that’s all I can advice anyone going this week.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Jonesdozi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kindly post your transcript
Audacious21:
Good afternoon,
Please my interview is on the 30th of August and I would like someone to help scrutinize my proposed transcript. Thanks �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Helkayklassic(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cheifnaira:

Sorry about that. Your visa is only delay not denied. Try again

Btw “Omo Abuja today choke” grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Helkayklassic(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lightspeed26:

One can never predict all these VOs. Travel history don’t really play a big part in F1 visa approval but be like na wetin that VO want be that.

No need to do the travel bro, because the guy will not be the one to interview you again and another VO you’ll meet may not even ask about that. Just package yourself well, pray and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Helkayklassic(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cheifnaira:
Person wey de learn from demon? The guy will be more brutal than his boss. Las las all na grace for anyone going to Abuja this week and serious prayers because na only God get approval for this week in Abuja. Just pray and pray because most of your revisions might not even pop up. Just stay confidence and be praying that’s all I can advice anyone going this week.

Abeg i no fit laugh grin
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Helkayklassic(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
I quoted someone this afternoon telling him not to profile any VO but With what i have been reading about the Korean guy VO, please if you can run from him run o.

Make e no be like say na me ginger you go face am grin

8 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ObamaMessi: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Interview Transcript vo:why're u going to the us? me:why do u want to know? vo:which school did u apply to? me:i can't tell u vo:how many schools did u apply to? me:it's none of ur business vo:ok! i'll be approving ya visa me:4 ur mind. no approve am now?

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Enick: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Can i sponsor myself if I have the resources?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Laworldz: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
this is a joke ���

ObamaMessi:
Interview Transcript
vo:why're u going to the us?
me:why do u want to know?
vo:which school did u apply to?
me:i can't tell u
vo:how many schools did u apply to?
me:it's none of ur business
vo:ok! i'll be approving ya visa
me:4 ur mind. no approve am now?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Erudite77: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Laworldz:
this is a joke ���

Please, this is not RantHQ na! Lol...

Or is it comic relief??

Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by lawrence7: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Good evening house please if I get a visa approved this month and decide to defer my admission to spring what happens to my.visa? Does it remain valid or will I have to get another i20 and reapply for a visa again?

Thank you all
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
ObamaMessi:
Interview Transcript
vo:why're u going to the us?
me:why do u want to know?
vo:which school did u apply to?
me:i can't tell u
vo:how many schools did u apply to?
me:it's none of ur business
vo:ok! i'll be approving ya visa
me:4 ur mind. no approve am now?
. wink
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
lawrence7:
Good evening house please if I get a visa approved this month and decide to defer my admission to spring what happens to my.visa? Does it remain valid or will I have to get another i20 and reapply for a visa again?

Thank you all
Your approved visa remains valid.
After deferring to spring, you can enter the US 30days prior program start date.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by lawrence7: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
beejhay69:
Your approved visa remains valid.
After deferring to spring, you can enter the US 30days prior program start date.

Thank you so much I appreciate it.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by SparkleU: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations on your approval. I have sent you a message, please I need your attention.
AydotNX:

See you at the top.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Kelex062: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
TUBLEZ:
different dates
You have no problem then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.