Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1655486 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ogbonoluwa: 8:33am On Oct 31, 2021
NigPatriot:

The balance is fine but get acquainted to what your sponsor does. you'll be asked so, say that part looking straight at the eyes of the VO. At this point don't fidget nor stammer. Be confident while saying it, and watch your visa being approved.

All the best
Thanks so much, I will do exactly that
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by sbot: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2021
Swerveking14:
Minnesota state uni Mankato

Thanks boss.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by sbot: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2021
nues012:

Western Illinois University is affordable try and research

Appreciate your help boss.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by bukhety(f): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2021
nues012:

I really won’t mind to buy at this point, can you link me with any agent who does that?
I'm sorry, I do not know any.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Davsidoo: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2021
I believe earlier dates will be released. Even those that are going for FALL will only see August and beyond as dates available. This isn’t feasible as August is the resumption for most schools for FALL.

I definitely know earlier dates will be available for Spring

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Approvalll:
Visa approved
Abuja embassy
Fourth attempt
Time:9:30am
I got to the embassy early but before that I took one black bullet to boost my morale but it got me kinda tipsy(I’m very lightheaded)because I eventually threw up before my interview the line wasn’t so long I was blessed to be able to have been interviewed by the pretty white lady who I almost started toasting you know because like I said I was kinda tipsy so my confidence was very high and I didn’t feel any form of fear my interview went like this:
V.O: Good morning
Me: Good morning madam
V.O: I see you are going to ******* university
Me: Yes
V.O: Why this school
Me: Well I believe ****** has a world class mba program that will equip me with the right management skills and knowledge to be able to take up leadership roles when I return back to my country Nigeria
V.O: I see you have been to the US many times
Me: Yeah
V.O: I see your your family have houses in Texas
Me: Yeah
V.O: Your visa is approved make you follow the covid19 guidelines and stay safe(you know i was kinda tipsy so I heard everything about the covid19 unlike most people lol)
I can only say it’s God because it can only be God when God says it’s your time forget it you are going I fasted and prayed for 7 days and another 3 days separately BABA GOD I THANK YOU FOR CHANGING MY STORY AND GIVING ME ANOTHER CHANCE THIS TIME TO START AFRESH during the time the V.O I was just speaking in tongues and I commanded her by the power of Jesus to issue that visa to me. All I can say is thank you Jesus Uwese Baba God

You're an inspiration, I came here again just to see if your visa finally got approved and I'm happy you got it. I can remember vividly how you serenaded the timeline with questions upon questions.....I'm happy you wish finally came to pass. Congratulations � Osalobua debamwen.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nicolars(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Time2Smile:
Hello all,
There has been a change in Google drive's share settings and I have been receiving tons of email request for access to GRE study materials I shared s while ago. Below is the new link for the materials. Please share it with other. Than you and all the best.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-ii97JplpxMdzhHNnYxSUlPOEE&resourcekey=0-j8moK6ZLJiir2c27w9XtBA

Cc: Thelife

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hazardd(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
ogbonoluwa:
Good day everyone, I got around 90% funding form school for master to be specific got funding of 30k have a deficit of 3k.
My sponsor have a balance of 3million in is saving and current account just want to confirm if it okay for the embassy because I want to reduce the possibility of getting rejected. Thanks for all your input.
which school is that dear
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by temibanks(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
qotl:
Good morning all,
Please does anyone have admission to University of New Haven for spring 2022?
I haven't been able to pay my SEVIS Fee via western union, are there other options to pay please?
Also, I have a Visa interview date for February but I intend to request for emergency next month (60 days to start of program) , school starts in January....I hope I'm on track please?
Thank you

I'm still waiting for my i-20
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Davsidoo: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Guys my ER just got approved for Lagos.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EngrKUNLE(m): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Davsidoo:
What date??
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Davsidoo: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
EngrKUNLE:

What date??
23 November
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Sefunmit: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
bukhety:
Please is there anyone who applied to niu fall 2022, the waiting is killing.

I'm applying

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Sefunmit: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tian24495:
Hello everyone,

I just got a fully funded PhD admission for Chemistry at NIU.

Do I still need a sponsor's bank statement for my visa interview
Can we connect
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Sun1shyne: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
My visa was refused at Abuja embassy on 29th October.

We exchanged greetings and he asked for my document (passport and co) I passed it, he then kept it aside.
Looking at the system, he asked if I had ever traveled outside of Nigeria, I said No, I haven't had any reason to. I was looking at him and smiling, but he wasn't even smiling back.

Second question (still haven't touched my document), do you have any relative in the US?
I said no i don't

He then picked up my passport and brought out my I-20. Who is gonna pay for your deficit?
My dad is going to take care of that

What does your dad do?
He is an Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at a federal teaching hospital in xx state

What do you do here in Nigeria?
I work as a Nutrition advisor with xx Nigeria Plc

Thank you for coming. Unfortunately, you do not qualify.....

What could be wrong?

Please I want to re-apply. My school resumes in January.
Someone is suggesting I select regular instead of previously refused when scheduling another appointment, and I'd like to know if that doesn't matter. Has it worked for anyone please or does it have consequence?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ogunyomi007: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Good day guys pls what do you suggest I am still having next year for date and my school will resume 10th of January 2022

I choose Abuja

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by bukhety(f): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sefunmit:

I'm applying
pls when did u apply and any response?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by shegzb50: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ogunyomi007:
Good day guys pls what do you suggest I am still having next year for date and my school will resume 10th of January 2022

I choose Abuja

Choose any date den apply for emergency date

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EngrKUNLE(m): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
Davsidoo:
23 November

Did you reschedule your appointment yourself or it was automatically scheduled for you?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tamison: 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mine was automatically rescheduled.

EngrKUNLE:

Did you reschedule your appointment yourself or it was automatically scheduled for you?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Davsidoo: 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
EngrKUNLE:

automatic but I changed it again to earlier time lol
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by shegzb50: 12:20am On Nov 01, 2021
Davsidoo:
automatic but I changed it again to earlier time lol

Please bro can you reply my message
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by nues012(m): 2:06am On Nov 01, 2021
Davsidoo:

Great
Is this your first attempt for EA?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by habeeb246(m): 3:22am On Nov 01, 2021
Sun1shyne:

We exchanged greetings and he asked for my document (passport and co) I passed it, he then kept it aside.
Looking at the system, he asked if I had ever traveled outside of Nigeria, I said No, I haven't had any reason to. I was looking at him and smiling, but he wasn't even smiling back. Was it the Korean guy?

Second question (still haven't touched my document), do you have any relative in the US?
I said no i don't

He then picked up my passport and brought out my I-20. Who is gonna pay for your deficit?

What does your dad do?
He is an Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at a federal teaching hospital in xx state

What could be wrong?

Someone is suggesting I select regular instead of previously refused when scheduling another appointment, and I'd like to know if that doesn't matter. Has it worked for anyone please or does it have consequence?
was it the Korean guy?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by shegzb50: 6:45am On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=habeeb246 post=107229765][/quote]
What course are you going for?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hazardd(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Pls is there anyone that apply to any USA University with HND certificate either then or now

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Sun1shyne: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2021
habeeb246:
was it the Korean guy?

I guess
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Sun1shyne: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2021
Sun1shyne:

Looking at the system, he asked if I had ever traveled outside of Nigeria, I said No, I haven't had any reason to. I was looking at him and smiling, but he wasn't even smiling back.

I said no i don't

What does your dad do?

What could be wrong?

Please I need your contributions. Thanks all
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by shegzb50: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2021
Sun1shyne:

Please I need your contributions. Thanks all

What course are u going for and what is your current job
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by qotl: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2021
temibanks:

I'm still waiting for my i-20

I wish you the very best

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by bukhety(f): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2021
Good morning all. Please I intend to use an org's SOA as my POF. My brother in law is one of the partners in the org and he has promised me a job when I get back. Please how best can I present it to the VO? Any red flags?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by walepepe21: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2021
Hazardd:
Pls is there anyone that apply to any USA University with HND certificate either then or now

Try to do USA WES Evaluation and you will be fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.