Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1647253 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Femotech123: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
xteemd01:

Thanks for this feedback but does it also matter that now on the cgi, it’s showing like I have no interview booked. So I just go ahead and pick any date I’m just trying to be sure. I understand clearly what you have said about just printing the email they sent me.

Bro what else did you want again? Nothing concern you with cgi again joo. Since they have rescheduled you already

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chiremi(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
stone2x:

Abeg, someone help me with a response.
Give it a week before panicking
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Osof: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Please, have you been denied before or as this your first application
xteemd01:

I also got an email saying I have been rescheduled for 1st of December. Now on the cgi profile, my prior appointment for august 19, 2022 is showing “canceled” & my cgi portal now shows like I haven’t booked any appointment and asking that I re-enter my visa receipt number. Just like I am starting a fresh application. Do I just do this Please, enlighten. Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chimdy2015: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kindly add me as well. 08177921909

JamesNneoma:

please add me to the whasaApp group. Here is m number, 08130158654. Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Osof: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
Did the person change from abuja to lagos
Janet200:

Someone I know got approval email this morning, the person was denied in August, Abuja. Already booked a date for December in Abuja but got approved for Lagos surged date this morning for December 1st.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Osof: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Abuja or lagos? First attempt or second attempt
xteemd01:

I also got an email saying I have been rescheduled for 1st of December. Now on the cgi profile, my prior appointment for august 19, 2022 is showing “canceled” & my cgi portal now shows like I haven’t booked any appointment and asking that I re-enter my visa receipt number. Just like I am starting a fresh application. Do I just do this Please, enlighten. Thanks.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by adesco2k9: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pls how can I get approved for surge date
I ve chosen a regular date and it's not close..I have sent to the consular email but I got this message below

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Femotech123: 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Propose VISA interview
Course : social work
Cost : $32k
No funding
Degree: bachelor’s
VO: Why are you going to USA
ME: I’m going to usa For my bachelor degree in social work at KSU.
VO: Why did you choose this course/program.
ME: Caring for people especially the Vulnerable has always been my passion and what I love to do. This course will equip and expose me on helping people to overtome difficunt challenges like mental illness, abuse, disability and many more.

VO:Why did you choose this school/why
ME: Firstly, I choose this school because they offer courses in social work which I’m interested in learning and base on my research, KSU is also one of the top notch when it’s comes to academic, Secondly they provide internship within the 4yr to boost once career and also undergraduate at KSU Share the same sentiments about the helpful, polite and friendly nature all this will go a long way in my career

VO: why USA
ME: American institution are known to have high academic standard and also US degree have an excellent international reputation, well respected and high ranked. They provide a flexible academic environment and also make cultural diversity one of their defining pillars. By studying in USA it will boost my career and make a valuable asset when I come back.

VO: How many school did you apply to
ME: I applied to 3 school. KSU, University of Minnesota and Marymount Manhattan college.

VO: when did you finish high school
Me : I finished in the year 2014

VO: what have you been doing
ME: After my high school I went to acquire a skill in computer repair between 7 July 2015 and 18 feb 2017 the same year I went for a diploma course in local government and development studies between March 20 2017 and Sep 9 2019 and also did 1yr industrial training/ experience at ABK south LG base on the course after that I went to acquire another skills in barbing which I did between October 25 2020 to October 18 2021. Now I’m a professional Berber.

VO: What will you do when you return
ME: I intend to come back to Nigeria to work at the local government I did my IT probably will be giving an higher position because of the degree I just acquired which has been promised by the chairman of the local government.

VO: what will this course do for you
ME: upon the knowledge I just gain it will help me to improve the well- being of vulnerable Nigeria and later on in the future I will start my own NGO which will be focusing on children with specific health challenges and people struggling with addiction.

VO: how did you hear about the school
ME: when I concluded on having my bachelor degree I did an extensive research on google for school that offer social work I come across KSU

VO: who is sponsoring you
ME: my uncle

VO: what does he do
ME: He is a Business man he sells Coca Cola product in wholesale which he has his own depot and he is into real estate developer he buys and sell lands and properties.

Please help me with anything I can work on or to add or subtract from this proposal my gurus pls. And I’m ready for mock interview anyone who can help me with that. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Goz22: 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
I just sent my documents for the ABuja surge stuff, they responded directing me back to the emergency appointment page. There’s no special surge for Abuja oo.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by xteemd01: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Femotech123:

Bro what else did you want again? Nothing concern you with cgi again joo. Since they have rescheduled you already

Is it wrong to want clarity on something? Now, the only evidence I have for an interview is the email sent. What if I get there, and I am told I needed to have picked the date on the cgi instead after receiving the email? And I get turned back The surge date is an unfamiliar terrain as it’s completely new. So hence the need for clarity!!

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by xteemd01: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Osof:
Please, have you been denied before or as this your first application

I haven’t been denied before. I’m a fresh visa applicant. But from what I have deduced reading other people’s posts on surge date, if you have been denied at a location, it’s advised you apply for the surge date in another location. Likewise for EA too.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by xteemd01: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Osof:
Abuja or lagos? First attempt or second attempt

It’s my first attempt bro
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by xteemd01: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
adesco2k9:
Pls how can I get approved for surge date
I ve chosen a regular date and it's not close..I have sent to the consular email but I got this message below

I have attached a picture with the information on where to send the email to apply for surge date and the pertinent documents that need to be sent alongside the email.
You can follow this link for more info:

https://ng.usembassy.gov/u-s-student-visa-surge-begins-november-24-2021/

1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olaoke16(m): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bond4141:

No, university of Baltimore. I mailed the admission counselor about merit based scholarship, she said a message will be sent later regarding that. I don’t understand again, since all these days, and I was instructed to decide within 2 weeks, if not the admission will be withdrawn. Meanwhile, I’m still waiting for the admission decision of other schools I applied to.

Even if you decide to accept their admission now, and you find a better option in the future, you can still deny them to pick a better offer. Don't let this to disturb you at all.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by mojolajesu(m): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
hello I have scheduled for December 1st too.

I also noticed that the normal schedule has been cancelled on the portal. I don’t think there is an issue with that.

Let’s connect please and others who has interview for dec 1st.

Mail me @addisa.baba@yahoo.com

Best of luck to us all.
xteemd01:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by lokoventurex1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hello good people,

I have sent a deferral message to my school to defer my admission to the next admission window. They have now replied me to choose my preferred deferral term. I don't want to stress them again. My initial resumption date is Spring semester which commences January 18th, but am not mentally ready to face the visa interview stunts.

I'm now considering Fall semester. What month does fall semester commences. This will help me to re-adjust my schedules ane map out things before time.

I need to reply my school now abeg..
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bond4141(m): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Olaoke16:

Even if you decide to accept their admission now, and you find a better option in the future, you can still deny them to pick a better offer. Don't let this to disturb you at all.

Oh, thanks for this, I thought once I accept, I can't accept any other again, even if i see a better offer
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Otogie1: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hello everyone.
Please I had my interview today at Lagos with 50% scholarship and I was denied. And I’ve been wondering what went wrong

Below is my transcript

VO: good morning

Me: good morning sir

VO: where are you going to?

Me: I am going to University of New Haven at West Haven, Conneticut in the US to study and obtain a masters degree in human resource management and I will be concentrating in Employee relations.

VO: Why did you choose the University?

Me: I chose the university of new Haven for many reasons but these are my major reasons

Firstly, I chose new Haven because from my research i found out that it is a school that will position me for success in my Carrier path with the aid of their career development center which is one of the best in the nation. They will do this through their phenomenal and unconventional method of teaching most especially through their project based learning. It is a school that is positioned to turn my passion for HR into a rewarding life and a fulfilling career.
Secondly, I chose the University of new haven because it offers Human resource management with a concentration in employee relations which is actually my area of interest to help me acquire necessary HR skills to achieve my goal in increasing employees’ productivity and performance and also resolve or manage workplace disputes in my current workplace.
Lastly, I was awarded a 50% dean’s scholarship. These are my reasons why I chose the school

VO: Who is paying for your trip?

Me: my dad

VO: What does he do?

Me: He’s a clergyman and he owns a Chruch here in Lagos and he equally owns and manages a school here in Lagos with my mum

VO: Have you traveled out of Nigeria before?

Me: yes sir I have. I traveled to Ghana in 2012 with my family for the December vacation.

Then Boom!!! ...... Blue paper. I wan mad
Please any suggestions as to what went wrong ??
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by xteemd01: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Femotech123:
Propose VISA interview
Course : social work
Cost : $32k
No funding
Degree: bachelor’s
VO: Why are you going to USA
ME: I’m going to usa For my bachelor degree in social work at KSU.
VO: Why did you choose this course/program.
ME: Caring for people especially the Vulnerable has always been my passion and what I love to do. This course will equip and expose me on helping people to overtome difficunt challenges like mental illness, abuse, disability and many more.

VO:Why did you choose this school/why
ME: Firstly, I choose this school because they offer courses in social work which I’m interested in learning and base on my research, KSU is also one of the top notch when it’s comes to academic, Secondly they provide internship within the 4yr to boost once career and also undergraduate at KSU Share the same sentiments about the helpful, polite and friendly nature all this will go a long way in my career

VO: why USA
ME: American institution are known to have high academic standard and also US degree have an excellent international reputation, well respected and high ranked. They provide a flexible academic environment and also make cultural diversity one of their defining pillars. By studying in USA it will boost my career and make a valuable asset when I come back.

VO: How many school did you apply to
ME: I applied to 3 school. KSU, University of Minnesota and Marymount Manhattan college.

VO: when did you finish high school
Me : I finished in the year 2014

VO: what have you been doing
ME: After my high school I went to acquire a skill in computer repair between 7 July 2015 and 18 feb 2017 the same year I went for a diploma course in local government and development studies between March 20 2017 and Sep 9 2019 and also did 1yr industrial training/ experience at ABK south LG base on the course after that I went to acquire another skills in barbing which I did between October 25 2020 to October 18 2021. Now I’m a professional Berber.

VO: What will you do when you return
ME: I intend to come back to Nigeria to work at the local government I did my IT probably will be giving an higher position because of the degree I just acquired which has been promised by the chairman of the local government.

VO: what will this course do for you
ME: upon the knowledge I just gain it will help me to improve the well- being of vulnerable Nigeria and later on in the future I will start my own NGO which will be focusing on children with specific health challenges and people struggling with addiction.

VO: how did you hear about the school
ME: when I concluded on having my bachelor degree I did an extensive research on google for school that offer social work I come across KSU

VO: who is sponsoring you
ME: my uncle

VO: what does he do
ME: He is a Business man he sells Coca Cola product in wholesale which he has his own depot and he is into real estate developer he buys and sell lands and properties.

Please help me with anything I can work on or to add or subtract from this proposal my gurus pls. And I’m ready for mock interview anyone who can help me with that. Thanks in advance.

1st: You finished high school in 2015, and just going for a bachelors degree more than 6 years after high school. That’s a disqualifying factor that will be hard to circumvent. I will put your age at over 21. Undergrads going abroad are usually within the age 16-19 (maybe 20) age.

2nd: You are going abroad for social work. In the fabric of the Nigerian society, I don’t really see this as a “marketable” skill. That’s a ‘NO’ for me.

3rd: Your responses to these questions: (what have you been doing? What will you do when you return to nigeria? What will this course do for you? How did you hear about the school?)…do not portray someone that really has a firm understanding of what he really wants to do. Your responses to question 2 & 3 in my parentheses should be tied to how marketable social work is in nigeria. But personally, I have expressed I don’t really believe in it. And you should stop saying you did an extensive research on google to find out about a school. Students going for master’s will expertly say “I reviewed an article written by a prof in this school during my undergraduate thesis. Conducted an in-depth analysis using the school’s website to learn more about a program that I am interested in”…. Just learn to say something along the academic line.

4th: who is sponsoring you? What does he do I will be capitalizing my expert response here so that everyone can benefit:
THE “BURDEN OF PROOF” GOING TO THE EMBASSY HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND WILL FORVER REMAIN, HOW ONE’S STUDY WILL BE FUNDED. THE PEOPLE I HAVE HELPED AND ANYONE I AM HELPING, I ALWAYS ENCOURAGE NOT TO GO TO THE EMBASSY UNLESS THEY HAVE FULL FUNDING OR MORE THAN 50% FUNDING. YOU CAN ALMOST ASSESS YOUR SUCCESS AT THE INTERVIEW ON THIS CRITERION ALONE. HOWEVER, THE FACT THAT SOMEONE DOES NOT HAVE FUNDING DOESN’T NECESSITATE THAT THEY SHOULDN’T GO TO THE EMBASSY. JUST ENSURE THAT THE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT IS LEGITIMATE AND CARRIES MORE THAN *3 OF WHAT YOUR COA IS.

LASTLY, WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO THE OWNER OF THE SOA YOU ARE CARRYING. IN MY OWN LISTING AND ARRANGEMENT FROM STRONG - WEAK TIE: ONE’S BIOLOGICAL PARENTS, UNMARRIED SIBLINGS, MARRIED MALE SIBLINGS, MATERNAL UNCLE/RELATIVE THAT CARRIES YOUR SURNAME (LASTNAME).

Any other thing than this, you really have a hell of a hill to overcome considering how everyone is frantically trying to get out of the country. I did the same more than seven years ago.

LASTLY: God is the one that qualifies even the unqualified. We have seen people with worst profile get granted visa. Miracles happen. Personally, I don’t test God until I have done my own due diligence. And I intensely pray to God to bless my efforts.

I wish you the best femotech….

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Skyrose: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Good evening everyone i am a fresh graduate from a university i want to process US for fall2022 but my passports is not yet out even though i captured in September 20th, so my question is can i apply to schools without passport for now and can i register for Gre without passports
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by xteemd01: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
mojolajesu:
hello I have scheduled for December 1st too.

I also noticed that the normal schedule has been cancelled on the portal. I don’t think there is an issue with that.

Let’s connect please and others who has interview for dec 1st.

Mail me @addisa.baba@yahoo.com

Best of luck to us all.

All the best bro. I’m actually helping someone n but will let her know if she wants to connect with you. Cheers!!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Janet200: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Osof:
Did the person change from abuja to lagos

The person already book Abuja but had to redit the ds160 and apply for Lagos surge via email on Friday. Got approval this morning.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by xteemd01: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Skyrose:
Good evening everyone i am a fresh graduate from a university i want to process US for fall2022 but my passports is not yet out even though i captured in September 20th, so my question is can i apply to schools without passport for now and can i register for Gre without passports

That your passport isn’t out shouldn’t stop your from applying. Go ahead and start applying for Fall 2022 semester. If I remember correctly, I think you will be needing your passport number to schedule a gre test. Finding a date isn’t much of a deal. You do the registration when you have your passport. All the best as you start this journey.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Skyrose: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thanks for the reply and God bless you
xteemd01:

That your passport isn’t out shouldn’t stop your from applying. Go ahead and start applying for Fall 2022 semester. If I remember correctly, I think you will be needing your passport number to schedule a gre test. Finding a date isn’t much of a deal. You do the registration when you have your passport. All the best as you start this journey.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Lustre23: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
xteemd01:

1st: You finished high school in 2015, and just going for a bachelors degree more than 6 years after high school. That’s a disqualifying factor that will be hard to circumvent. I will put your age at over 21. Undergrads going abroad are usually within the age 16-19 (maybe 20) age.

2nd: You are going abroad for social work. In the fabric of the Nigerian society, I don’t really see this as a “marketable” skill. That’s a ‘NO’ for me.

3rd: Your responses to these questions: (what have you been doing? What will you do when you return to nigeria? What will this course do for you? How did you hear about the school?)…do not portray someone that really has a firm understanding of what he really wants to do. Your responses to question 2 & 3 in my parentheses should be tied to how marketable social work is in nigeria. But personally, I have expressed I don’t really believe in it. And you should stop saying you did an extensive research on google to find out about a school. Students going for master’s will expertly say “I reviewed an article written by a prof in this school during my undergraduate thesis. Conducted an in-depth analysis using the school’s website to learn more about a program that I am interested in”…. Just learn to say something along the academic line.

4th: who is sponsoring you? What does he do I will be capitalizing my expert response here so that everyone can benefit:
THE “BURDEN OF PROOF” GOING TO THE EMBASSY HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND WILL FORVER REMAIN, HOW ONE’S STUDY WILL BE FUNDED. THE PEOPLE I HAVE HELPED AND ANYONE I AM HELPING, I ALWAYS ENCOURAGE NOT TO GO TO THE EMBASSY UNLESS THEY HAVE FULL FUNDING OR MORE THAN 50% FUNDING. YOU CAN ALMOST ASSESS YOUR SUCCESS AT THE INTERVIEW ON THIS CRITERION ALONE. HOWEVER, THE FACT THAT SOMEONE DOES NOT HAVE FUNDING DOESN’T NECESSITATE THAT THEY SHOULDN’T GO TO THE EMBASSY. JUST ENSURE THAT THE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT IS LEGITIMATE AND CARRIES MORE THAN *3 OF WHAT YOUR COA IS.

LASTLY, WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO THE OWNER OF THE SOA YOU ARE CARRYING. IN MY OWN LISTING AND ARRANGEMENT FROM STRONG - WEAK TIE: ONE’S BIOLOGICAL PARENTS, UNMARRIED SIBLINGS, MARRIED MALE SIBLINGS, MATERNAL UNCLE/RELATIVE THAT CARRIES YOUR SURNAME (LASTNAME).

Any other thing than this, you really have a hell of a hill to overcome considering how everyone is frantically trying to get out of the country. I did the same more than seven years ago.

LASTLY: God is the one that qualifies even the unqualified. We have seen people with worst profile get granted visa. Miracles happen. Personally, I don’t test God until I have done my own due diligence. And I intensely pray to God to bless my efforts.

I think I'm in the same boat with this guy o only that I'm female
I finished secondary school since 2016 although im in 200l now but I already applied to schools as a fresh man.
I know cases like ours are not common especially for bachelors as this thread is mostly for masters and PhD but please we need all the help we can get.
Biko help us out.
Personally I have done alot of searching by myself I have read this thread from page 1 with sleepless nights and all.
Although i know there are a lot of factors that seem like are working against us but with help from good people here we too will be able to share our sucess stories.
(My current school is really frustrating me with strikes and all)
Make una help us abeg.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Prettiyruth: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Good evening guys, can one still get approval for the surge if recently denied?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by xteemd01: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lustre23:

I think I'm in the same boat with this guy o only that I'm female
I finished secondary school since 2016 although im in 200l now but I already applied to schools as a fresh man.
I know cases like ours are not common especially for bachelors as this thread is mostly for masters and PhD but please we need all the help we can get.
Biko help us out.
Personally I have done alot of searching by myself I have read this thread from page 1 with sleepless nights and all.
Although i know there are a lot of factors that seem like are working against us but with help from good people here we too will be able to share our sucess stories.
(My current school is really frustrating me with strikes and all)
Make una help us abeg.

I have really tried to be as candid as I can. Since your case is also unusual, it might actually be helped if you have full funding from the school or some substantial funding. Also, rather than apply as a freshman, you could have attempted to apply by transferring some credits from the college courses you already did. This would have required your transcript being evaluated. Like I mentioned, the embassy fixates so much on funding. This is not to say other factors are ignored.

Quick note: let’s say there is a protracted strike going on currently in Nigerian institutions, this might likely help your case.

Just adequately prepare for the interview so you are able to convey your responses to the VO convincingly, & most importantly, don’t leave out that element of prayer.

You can almost anticipate that you will be asked what is informing your decision to crossover if you have indicated in your ds-160 that you have done some college work.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by xteemd01: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Prettiyruth:
Good evening guys, can one still get approval for the surge if recently denied?

Give it a shot at another location. Not the same one you have been recently denied.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Erudite77: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
lokoventurex1:
Hello good people,

I have sent a deferral message to my school to defer my admission to the next admission window. They have now replied me to choose my preferred deferral term. I don't want to stress them again. My initial resumption date is Spring semester which commences January 18th, but am not mentally ready to face the visa interview stunts.

I'm now considering Fall semester. What month does fall semester commences. This will help me to re-adjust my schedules ane map out things before time.

August 2022
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chimdy2015: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Fall starts August.

lokoventurex1:
Hello good people,

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Waskylala: 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
xteemd01:

Boss abeg you good, let me send you an email abeg
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by bukhety(f): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
lokoventurex1:
Hello good people,

August

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.