Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (70132 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / Understanding A High Value Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
You are dragging me out but I have to come clean.
Five top Sacrifices
1: Five years of good friendship with an American lady: I have to choose between Green card( working opportunities) or my girl.
2: I have to explain every motive sometime with proofs. ( I like being the boss in my relationship)
3:I had to endure a less romantic moment: due to her job, babe is always on calls.
4: I put up a lot of patience dealing with her: Last time we met I slept in three different hotels, spend good money, endure Lagos noise for three days before she could find time to be with me.
5: Always be the one travel to come meet her: Only once my babe visits me in Abuja. I like hosting my girl but I can't for now.
These are huge compromises for me.
Top five things you would wish for her to adjust to have your relationship better
1:Absolute Trust.
2: step up romantic words and deed
3: Find time to read books with me
4: Putting me first before her family
5: Go on a vacation with me.
So you are complaining? Lol, it will only get worse if you marry her and you feel a sense of entitlement to her time. Stay there and b yapping about high value kini. Sex will even b for procreation abi where time for pre-intimacy and all that. Anyways it's ur choice
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by tarantino1: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
Damn!

Nlanders no get joy. Lol

Na waoo
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
humilitypays:
Just dating a Dokita abi Doctor make u de write all these Mills and Boon stories for, odikwa egwu oh, wetin guys weh come De date young managers working with IOCs go do Na, maybe release a full music album shocked

My brother see eh, if you are making like 3m to 5million monthly every month as a guy based in Nigeria (not all those abroad $$ based income our people ignorantly convert to Naira and start to scream), believe me, u will be dating Kiki Osinbajo and not give a fvck about who her father is.

Your problem is you seem to be far below her income status and maybe your perceived class.

But a Doctor is not that big na, Doctors don't earn much in Nigeria to warrant this big grammar lol, na wa oh

#talkingfromexperience lipsrsealed
Do you mean those abroad fake life alot to us, I thought they make huge millions every month
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
BLoomfrancs:
OP better run for your life while you can. Female doctors are better off as single ladies. They chop gbola from their male counterparts and most time fvck their patients. Most of the acts take place during night shifts when you the husband will be at home playing the role of house wife. And she won't give a damn about you cos she has got the money. Op, I am talking to you as a friend. Run while you can!

Another thing is that any patient she saves from dying will be attached to her. And satan come punish you, she come get feelings for the guy, na everyday fvcking with the patient be that o. The song "Night Nurse" by Gregory Isaacs comes to mind. My guy you better run like the wind and never, I repeat, and never look back!
Do you have experience dating one?
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Goldbw122(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Is all about time, Having the time to be with the one you love, Yea you must create the time, or else you are just wasting your time, so you have to find a way so that she can priority you, the relationship will be better.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by abimic(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
jawalis:
All I see in picture is a man with a very low self esteem who bows at the hearing of a female doctor. Trust me, yes You have a low self esteem. I can bet you are one of the people who worship doctors, lawyers and engineers. I’ll advise you work on your self esteem, Work on it and you will realize you are been enslaved. Forget all these high value silliness. It’s just what you think in your mind. I have worked with a female doctor here in Lagos who is social too. All of these blah blah blah about sleeping in 3 different hotels before you could meet her is trash. It’s not as if she work with National hospital or is she the only doctor in the hospital where she works? I read you stated that she had colleagues. So she don’t just value you as you portrayed, you are only trying to comfort yourself by those jargons you wrote up there. Not having time for you and you moving from one place to another just to see the woman whom you claimed took you for her colleague is not an evidence of high value woman. She’ll definitely make time for you if she respects and value you like you did for her. The doctor friend I have got married in 2018. She works with 2 different hospitals and still balance up her social life. All I see in your case is a man who has a low self esteem and got flattened by a doctor. Been a doctor doesn’t make a woman high value, ok? Adesua Etomi is more career oriented and trust me, she made up her time for Banky. We all know Funke Akindele’s family. So wake up and address her or you walk away. We have lots of female doctors on Nigeria, infact; There are hundreds of them out there. There are female barristers, female accountants and engineers who earn decently. So stop the foolishness in your heart and confront her.

Do not mind the guy, such relationship to me go don tire me sef, i like romance and attention ehn. Even some banks CEOs/MDs that are females even have great time for their families and fulfill their wives duties with ease because they learnt it well from their relationship and made an understanding to meet their partners' demands. Whenever the girl now becomes a CMD, then the man would be a married man but still single in lifestyle..hian..na just d profession dey confuse the guy, what if he now dates a young female reservoir engineer working with shell/chevron/total, na him go dey carry her handbag then.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by malcom1X: 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sirjamesjnr dakada.
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
cerebralniggie1:

You got these words right outta my mouth. Does being a doctor automatically make one "high value"? The level of asslicking I see in his write up is nauseating, to say the least.
Mind you, I'm married to a doctor. All through our dating months, she was very available. Whoever values you will make himself/herself available
Wow thats wonderful, sir share me some advantages of dating a doctor abeg
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by emonis88: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
op I think u r great to value ur woman, every relationship is different d way every marriage is differrent. only u in the relationship with ur woman il know how to relate with her, just dont get carried away n allow her step all over u. if u do dat she il loose respect for u as her man n il look at u as a wuse, dont let dat happen. stand ur ground as a man when u should n allow her own opinion when u should.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
humilitypays:
You don't need all those epistle and tutorials brother, all u need to do is keep working hard and smart and then pray for God to bless the works of your hand, believe me, once your hustle start paying eh, you will never give a damn about the status of any lady honestly.

Can't you see how Anichebe, Anthony Joshua and co no even send Billionaire Otedola daughter despite that she is the daughter of a billionaire The reason is because those guys are ballers, they must have dated girls with higher profile than DJ Cuppy so them no go even notice her for serious stuff, that's how life works.

Learning one million ways to keep a rich Lady or high income earning lady is a waste of time, all you need to do is be successful and focused on your own money making business or career, Na she go De crack her head on how to make you happy and keep you amidst plenty other better ladies than her around you.

Women were created for a man to appreciate and have not the other way round.

Thank you sir I will take this advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Priam: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Raalsalghul:

You didn't need to write it.

Your attitude and previous write ups were screaming it to the sky.

It was littered all over her funmisticqueen moniker which she deactivated. So it's easy to deny that
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
lol....
I know you are in love dude, but sincerely how long do you intend to comprise? 5 years? 20 years? Remember, this is the path you have chosen, don't complain later. Time is the ultimate builder in every home, when it is lacking from the man or woman Hmmmmm... I don't want to say how it ends.

But always remember this, It is a woman that builds the home! A very very busy lady might not be a good home builder. This will definitely affect the kids and marriage.

Remember my WORDS TODAY and hit me up later!
I will take this serious and think about it
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
tunjilana:
Men are in phases, life is in seasons.

E still dey shack u... smiley

When u get made and u are truly big, u will value her having time to do the things u need a woman for, than over rating a woman who is totally married to her career...Emphasis on totally...

At that point, her money go be small schange to you and the hype of whatever career she has will mean nothing to u.

A woman in love makes time for the one she loves...dont get carried away by title or career and forget the basics...my advise for u is to date a couple more "high-value" women as u call them and dont let love blind u from seeing that a woman who has never visited u at your town, makes u spend 3 days without seeing her (even when u visit) e t.c. is not ideal for u...

I have supervised "high value" women who call in sick when their love is in town... smiley
Lol your last statement what do you mean
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Mrlouis: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
The executive summary is just "A simp dating a self-centered Sagittarian lady who will eventually bring him top-premium tears"

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by timisquare82(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
Greystone:
"High-value woman".

Yet your preek is suffering
O boy why are wicked like this?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
kazyhm:

You know nothing.........until then

Mind you I broke up with a doctor due to this nonsense you're coping with........because the idea of us was not working......and eventually married my wife in the same profession but far more sensible.
Share me your experience abeg I'm dating one currently
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
hustla:

Excellent, now she knows you are a simp who worships her

Nonsense and ingredient

If Dr dey form like this, wetin make Surgeons come dey do? As if say my cousin no be Dr

grin
Lol
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
kazyhm:

Bitter soul ?

You don't really understand....how can you slept in three different hotels just to see or talk to your girlfriend....ordinary girlfriend....this op is not normal.

Even if you're pursuing a billion dollars contract.....you apply sense and portray yourself as a person of value.
Hahha the guy is simp
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by andyanders: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
jawalis:
All I see in picture is a man with a very low self esteem who bows at the hearing of a female doctor. Trust me, yes You have a low self esteem. I can bet you are one of the people who worship doctors, lawyers and engineers. I’ll advise you work on your self esteem, Work on it and you will realize you are been enslaved. Forget all these high value silliness. It’s just what you think in your mind. I have worked with a female doctor here in Lagos who is social too. All of these blah blah blah about sleeping in 3 different hotels before you could meet her is trash. It’s not as if she work with National hospital or is she the only doctor in the hospital where she works? I read you stated that she had colleagues. So she don’t just value you as you portrayed, you are only trying to comfort yourself by those jargons you wrote up there. Not having time for you and you moving from one place to another just to see the woman whom you...
Just on point. Time will tell.
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Una wicked oh.

Make una free that Traceey babe na.
Hah

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by chatinent: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is super story.
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by udomma1005(m): 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Go to your calendar and mark the date you made this post. I will remind you when the matta Don done. Continue, na so e dey shark pesin, continue...........

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by KingLennon(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. I did further mathematics in high school, so I can handle this.
Time will tell...
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by ollins(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
I would really love a high class working lady.That intelligence turns me on
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by kizwid(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Victorclean1:
This is the greatest lie of the new year. Doctors have more time than most civil servants.

This guy is just faking story to creat traffic. Call duty gives doctors 24 hours work and 3 to 4 days off. Even doctors in private practice have time as well.

Am sick of all these fake news or stories here. Maybe he want to tell us he is dating a doctor and was dying of the hallucinating joy because of low self esteem.
I once read somewhere on this forum where a guy said Seun pay some people to make up stories... well, this thread make me to believe the guy.. a busy doctor but have free time to post and comments on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Responsible lady dream of weakman who does not value himself? You are one of the reasons why he is still getting it wrong instead of you to talk sense into his head you are saying something else.

Sleeping in 3 different hotels per day just to see or talk to her? Can you allow your brother to do that just because he wat to marry a doctor?

Without any bias, you are wrong with so much confidence!
Cleanworld:

grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss You are the best any lovely and responsible lady would dream of.. keep it up

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by MMXX: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
A gloating thread by an impressionable simp

You're so mesmerized by a womans profession that you don't even see that you're valued less than you thought you were.You lodged in 3 hotels yen yen yen undecided

You're traveling to see someone you're in a relationship with and she couldn't make up time to see you,not even to come pick you up, ain't you ashamed of such relationship?.How you don't find this unsavoury is beyond my imagination..You even came to write an epistle to console yourself over the impending disaster looming if there isn't any incy wincy adjustments on her part..

If she's up to her eyeballs in her work,what then will happen when you'll take the next step..Even the busiest people make out time for loved ones..

The thought that you created this hogwash just to Impress her is making me squeamish

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by 12345baba(m): 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
Red7:
Educate us, this time don't write a prose. We need you to answer this kweshion one by one like you're talking to an high school student.

List top five compromises you make to make your relationship with your high flyer lady work

List top five things you would wish for her to adjust to have your relationship better

Do this by answering the questions in the best possible way and we'll have you both on CNN live with Larry King wink
Larry dey hospital nah
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Albertone(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Trayceey:
which girl will even settle for a church rat like you in the first place? Your brokenness and frustrations have gotten the best part of u. All that's left of you is a rotten brain

Only brokeness and frustrations can make someone attack another person who didn't even say something bad in the first instance.

No wonder you and your mom broke down when your fiance didn't buy ordinary bread for her....hunger is truly bad.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Godblessbiafraa: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
Zeinymira:
Nlers are wicked. See how they made the relationship look stupid. I bet Op was feeling fly when he typed all that grin grin damn

I swear the relationship will never remain the same after this post lol grin

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by andyanders: 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
kizwid:

I once read somewhere on this forum where a guy said Seun pay some people to make up stories... well, this thread make me to believe the guy.. a busy doctor but have free time to post and comments on Nairaland
Don't mind op and his dr friend. She doesn't have time for him, he travels to see her in her work place, end up staying and sleeping in an hotel, yet, she finds it hard to make out time for him. Now, she has time to come on nairaland forum to respond. For one to come on nairaland, that person got time. I only see herein, a SIMP. Anyway, if they later come together as h/w, let them do DNA.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Emaprince: 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
The worst part of this whole story is where he said...

I trust her

Some one that might be bleeping a male colleague and claiming busy?

Mtcheeeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.