Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (70127 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / Understanding A High Value Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
showafrica:

Be nice with words, don't call him foolish. What you don't know is bigger than you, he needs some red pills. That woman no value am that much, I am suspecting the guy never see pant self. I can't hang around for 3 days just to see a woman who claims busy. The guy looks like he wanna dig gold from the she doc.
Haha the guy never see anything Abi

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by int0x80(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
You are dragging me out but I have to come clean.
Five top Sacrifices
1: Five years of good friendship with an American lady: I have to choose between Green card( working opportunities) or my girl.
2: I have to explain every motive sometime with proofs. ( I like being the boss in my relationship)
3:I had to endure a less romantic moment: due to her job, babe is always on calls.
4: I put up a lot of patience dealing with her: Last time we met I slept in three different hotels, spend good money, endure Lagos noise for three days before she could find time to be with me.
5: Always be the one travel to come meet her: Only once my babe visits me in Abuja. I like hosting my girl but I can't for now.
These are huge compromises for me.
Top five things you would wish for her to adjust to have your relationship better
1:Absolute Trust.
2: step up romantic words and deed
3: Find time to read books with me
4: Putting me first before her family
5: Go on a vacation with me.
This doesn't sound like someone who's the boss in the relationship. Wake up dude, you are prioritizing that babe more than she does to you! I just hope she's not fighting for some other dude's time the way you are fighting for her time grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by 77up(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Gather here if you got bored and didn't read it all like me grin
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
The5DME:
Doctor, has that guy fvcked you before? I'm sure you will let him beg before you give him sex.

Smh
Even if he beg she will not give him because he show wickness

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
No it hasn't!! He's a wonderful person and will continue to be. The people I lost respect for are some nairalnders who wont let the past go!!

So you have all the time in the world to quote people upandan here okwa ya? Yet you can't devote time for Ur man and he's here lamenting and pretending..

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by We4all: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahha grin grin Are you sure which hospital do you go when you are sick?

Are u one of them crappy doctors? Just say the word and let me settle your matter.
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Godblessbiafraa: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nuel4:
the guy is a joke. What's a "high value woman" so the one I'm dating is a hoodlum abi? What's my business with your woman's business?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Victorclean1:
This is the greatest lie of the new year. Doctors have more time than most civil servants.

This guy is just faking story to creat traffic. Call duty gives doctors 24 hours work and 3 to 4 days off. Even doctors in private practice have time as well.

Am sick of all these fake news or stories here. Maybe he want to tell us he is dating a doctor and was dying of the hallucinating joy because of low self esteem.
please, which place is that?

I will love to work in auch a place

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
Humorme2:
Lmao. All this male redpillers and Alpha whatever will drag the OP grin
I believe OP is mature enough to know that everything shouldn't be brought to SM.
If you value her as you claim, you can send this to her privately.
Nairaland Alpha male wannabe's will only shove their opinions down your throat till you end up finding faults in your woman that aren't there there.
My advice, delete this thread while your sanity is still intact
Thanks but I have thick skins.
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
emmachukwu99:

So you have all the time in the world to quote people upandan here okwa ya? Yet you can't devote time for Ur man and he's here lamenting and pretending..
before I had time to quote u upandan, i called bae and he told me he wanted to sleep
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by openmine(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Raalsalghul:

I thought "Men are scum" in your dictionary.
grin grin grin

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Albertone:

Only brokeness and frustrations can make someone attack another person who didn't even say something bad in the first instance.

No wonder you and your mom broke down when your fiance didn't buy ordinary bread for her....hunger is truly bad.

ROTFL... I can't swallow the urge to laugh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
BiggyB242:

I was surprised, I have seen several of her posts. The babe can argue for Africa, her way of thinking very bias, this guy is definitely a SIMP. See the way he was hyping her guess he fascinated by dating a doctor.
Lol the husband of okonjo iweala should say what then

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by seguno2: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
You are dragging me out but I have to come clean.
Five top Sacrifices
1: Five years of good friendship with an American lady: I have to choose between Green card( working opportunities) or my girl.
2: I have to explain every motive sometime with proofs. ( I like being the boss in my relationship)
3:I had to endure a less romantic moment: due to her job, babe is always on calls.
4: I put up a lot of patience dealing with her: Last time we met I slept in three different hotels, spend good money, endure Lagos noise for three days before she could find time to be with me.
5: Always be the one travel to come meet her: Only once my babe visits me in Abuja. I like hosting my girl but I can't for now.
These are huge compromises for me.
Top five things you would wish for her to adjust to have your relationship better
1:Absolute Trust.
2: step up romantic words and deed
3: Find time to read books with me
4: Putting me first before her family
5: Go on a vacation with me.

Are you not on the way to being pussywhipped
Tread with big C Caution!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Red7: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
12345baba:
Larry dey hospital nah

Pun

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
UDbester:
This is what I will advise you to do, anytime you miss her and wishes to see her so badly, go to the hospital she works, pretend as if you are sick and register to see a doctor making sure it must be her, if you succeed explain to her how you became so sick that seeing her is the only doctor's prescription that can cure you. This act is both romantically and emotional sensible. Thank me later bruh���
Love master

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Godblessbiafraa: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
The5DME:
Doctor, has that guy fvcked you before? I'm sure you will let him beg before you give him sex.

Smh

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by GloShare(m): 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
Extremely busy doesn't mean high-value.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Zeinymira(f): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
Godblessbiafraa:

I swear the relationship will never remain the same after this post lol grin

I swear bro, this post is the beginning of the end of that relationship.
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by studentofTruth: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
please, which place is that?

I will love to work in auch a place

While Nairaland folks can bash for Africa, they raised some salient points you need to work on.

I can understand the effects of being in different cities, but keeping your guy waiting for 3 days when he visited was a big thumbs down! I'm sure you knew he was coming, yet you didn't make out the time to see the love of your life — even if you were on call, you could have swapped with a colleague!

You can make your relationship work if you want!
Wish you guys the best!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
We4all:

Are u one of them crappy doctors? Just say the word and let me settle your matter.
Hmm I don't want to chest beat
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Godblessbiafraa: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Zeinymira:

I swear bro, this post is the beginning of the end of that relationship.

The nigga don enter ghost mode for him post
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
before I had time to quote u upandan, i called bae and he told me he wanted to sleep

Biko give that guy some quality time if you love him or want the union.. that's all he's indirectly masticating.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by InvertedHammer: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Yes, She won't have time for me. She doesn't have time for herself either angry. But trust me she always takes out her precious nap and food time, just to talk to me tongue.

I visit her workplace she wouldn't have time to say hi also I have to sleep three nights in different hotels to be able to see her. I got angry one day and ask her, how will she take care of my kids when we marry.

When she is with me, I never want that moment to end. Our romantic life has had to suffer a lot of time because of duty calls. I have to get myself busier so I don't get emotional. she is honest and blunt, doesn’t beat around the bush. Sometimes I have to win her with a strong argument and points.

She is independent and can make life-death decisions, so I don’t feel bad if she doesn’t consult me and make some decisions highhandedly. I trust her, she good decision-maker the majority of times. For us, It’s accountability and responsibility that counts. I won't settle for less and she won't either. No room for excuses or self-pity.

She has to be nice to her patients and fellow male colleagues. I don’t mistake this for flirting. Her male colleagues are there with her than I am, so I am more comfortable and carefree because I trusted her. we do know our boundaries. Most of the time she will be discussing how much she misses me with them. I have the self-confidence that helps me though sometimes I get a bit jealous.

She is Superwoman without the cap all the time. So I have to decide whether to expect even more from her or be Super Man myself and share her burden a bit more.. understand her a bit more..love her a bit more.

As a doctor, she is extremely sensitive but also blunt. She knows when I need a hug and when an earful. Most of the time, she sees me as a case, desperately trying to diagnose my actions, detect my mood, I have to explain every action, etc.

She is great, very polite, courteous, intelligent, and fun and I love her effortlessly. The hard part is living with the job, the workload, the schedule, she never off duty, even when she is off duty, no time for long conversations. I already know I am committed to her and I must be committed to her job too. I need to be supportive of her, emotionally mature and have a life of my own. It has been a long ride but our relationship is thrilling. Will I choose another if given an opportunity? Only if I stop been me.

Learn from me, if you can't compromise in some area never date a high valued woman. With slay mamas wannabe, You have no issue, all you need is your time and money and you are the boss.
/
grin

All these excitements for just being a toy boy?

Nawa o!

/

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
mabea:
God bless you sir. All I see here is a potential house boy
Haha wickedness you mean he will be swipping the floor and cook Abi

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Chatflick:
Op I wish your woman will give you more time because for you to complain a little about it in the first place means it troubles you. I'm no relationship expert but I feel you both should take out time and discuss this thoroughly. Enjoy
Oga, my babe is in lagos while I am in the North, HOW YOU WANT US TO DEY SEE EACH OTHER OFTEN?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
emmachukwu99:

Biko give that guy some quality time if you love him or want the union.. that's all he's indirectly masticating.
I will!! Working on it it this year
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
studentofTruth:

Don't say what you don't know. That profession can be extremely demanding, except for consultants. Even at that, the hustle begins at consultant level, unless you want to die poor — you want to consult at my hospitals as you can. For those in private practice, unless you have other doctors working for you, you freedom is the hands of the patients. You may go to bed at 12 am, and the nurses will call you by 1am for emergency CS. You can't tell them to take the patient back, no matter how tired you are. And, in the morning, you start your day as usual.

Take it from me, it can be very very stressful!
I will take this advice also
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
cerebralniggie1:

OP is just a SIMP! Simple.
What does he mean by "high value" in the first place?

Someone who makes good money or high status in the society is high value. EG: Athletes, Oil Workers, Big business men, Some Doctors & Engineers etc.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by walepackage(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
This post just make my day...nairaland guys ain't chill at all.but,to be sincere no matter how busy a lady might be, she will always create time for her love ones.op,is just excessively all over the lady as if she's doing a favor for dating him.dont be carried away with her profession.guy shit happens.level up your hutsle and status,watch her compromising too.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Priam:

What past are we talking of here?

You mean your past as the cheerleader of the Nairaland coven of man-hating feminazis? Who would have thought that after all your braggadocios you'd be humbled by one SIMPle man.

I only pity all those naïve impressionable young girls you led astray to hating men while you were secretly collecting Vitamin D, bd.
Haha

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Freedomfsl: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lesson to learn here: You cannot have it all.
Find a partner that matches your personality your values.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.