Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! (21541 Views)

The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast / In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by MrPRevailer(m): 8:34am On Jan 17, 2021
illicit:
Which Mark

Zuckerberg

Bookmark Nowtheendbegins.com and stevequayle.com to know kore
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Adeplus: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2021
AntiChristian:
A science oriented person still believes covid-19 vaccine can be the mark of the beast.

Na wá o!

Well Some believe worse!

5G!

The world will end in less than 10 yrs.

Do you mind I share you some video clips on WhatsApp?

Alot is happening that we do not know of the devil and his agents and smart in this end times, they won't come in form of scary things but they will be intelligent to out smart your way of thing how you see things and of course drift you away from God himself

If you wish to see the video clips I'd be more than glad to share.

Kindly note we are in the End times and devil is seriously roaming around to destroy God's Plans for you and I.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by lildush(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2021
ShackWes:
stop reading fairy tales

you should be more scared of your pastor

You are calling the word of God fairy tales? May God have mercy on u.. with this statement u made I have no option but to say... U are lost.

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by kalu61(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2021
TrustworthyQ:
TO think that fully grown adults matured enough to give birth to someone will be discussing this type of rubbish story in 2021 beats my imagination.

D Stupidity of religion truly has no age limit. It makes even the old foolish undecided
I no fit laugh

2 Likes

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Adeplus: 8:37am On Jan 17, 2021
Guys all I would say is be wise in this life and fear God...wisdom is profitable to Direct.

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by kalu61(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2021
Adeplus:

Alot is happening that we do not know of the devil and his agents and smart in this end times, they won't come in form of scary things but they will be intelligent to out smart your way of thing how you see things and of course drift you away from God himself

Kindly note we are in the End times and devil is seriously roaming around to destroy God's Plans for you and I.
Who made this video?

All are calculated in putting fear in you. Except it was the devil that made it himself.

3 Likes

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Adeplus: 8:38am On Jan 17, 2021
lildush:

You are calling the word of God fairy tales? May God have mercy on u.. with this statement u made I have no option but to say... U are lost.

You don't have the right to Judge even if you claim you re with God and not the devil.

Do not be quick to cast the stone all because someone doesn't share your own point of view or belief

5 Likes

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by AntiChristian: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2021
costandi:
As a science oriented person, why can't the vaccine be the mark of the beast? Kindly educate me.

You should explain how the mark can be a vaccine?

We've been taking vaccines from birth why now?

5 Likes

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by samsard(m): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2021
costandi:
As a science oriented person, why can't the vaccine be the mark of the beast? Kindly educate me.
Ridiculous. Most of us are even vaccinated a few months or weeks after birth. Vaccines are the reason why poliomyelitis has disappeared from most developed countries, not counting several other conditions that vaccines protect against. Nigeria still has significant polio cases because of unhealthy conspiracy theories like this that were peddled in the north.
That is why I personally believe religion has nothing to offer other than breed unhealthy fear or offer untenable hope.

4 Likes

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by AntiChristian: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2021
Adeplus:

How do you know God's plan?
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by DavidEsq(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2021
ShackWes:
stop reading fairy tales

Thank u o! grin grin OP is just full of sh1t. If I may ask, what exactly is this beast? He wouldn't be able to answer. Na story e go dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Adeplus: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2021
kalu61:
Who made this video?

All are calculated in putting fear in you. Except it was the devil that made it himself.

I like the fact you said calculated.

What's your stand and are you 100 percentage following what your stand is as regards to the end times?
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by DavidEsq(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2021
lildush:

Too bad but OP doesn't know what he is saying but appear to know better. If I may ask, what exactly is this beast?
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by JoeEeL(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2021
CheedyJ:
Mark viduka I guess

I see what you did there.

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Fear toto
grin
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Prince001(m): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2021
Viciheaka:

Allah is great Jesus christ is greater

U are very funny, u mean Jesus is greater than God Almighty? Many Naija should educate themselves Allah means God in Arabic. The xtian in Arab countries says Allah in their Bible. Here's is Genesis in Arabic u can clearly see Allah there. Simply means God.

فِي الْبَدْءِ خَلَقَ اللهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالارْضَ. وَكَانَتِ الارْضُ خَرِبَةً وَخَالِيَةً وَعَلَى وَجْهِ الْغَمْرِ ظُلْمَةٌ وَرُوحُ اللهِ يَرِفُّ عَلَى وَجْهِ الْمِيَاهِ. وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِيَكُنْ نُورٌ» فَكَانَ نُورٌ. وَرَاى اللهُ النُّورَ انَّهُ حَسَنٌ. وَفَصَلَ اللهُ بَيْنَ النُّورِ وَالظُّلْمَةِ. وَدَعَا اللهُ النُّورَ نَهَارا وَالظُّلْمَةُ دَعَاهَا لَيْلا. وَكَانَ مَسَاءٌ وَكَانَ صَبَاحٌ يَوْما وَاحِدا. وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِيَكُنْ جَلَدٌ فِي وَسَطِ الْمِيَاهِ. وَلْيَكُنْ فَاصِلا بَيْنَ مِيَاهٍ وَمِيَاهٍ». فَعَمِلَ اللهُ الْجَلَدَ وَفَصَلَ بَيْنَ الْمِيَاهِ الَّتِي تَحْتَ الْجَلَدِ وَالْمِيَاهِ الَّتِي فَوْقَ الْجَلَدِ. وَكَانَ كَذَلِكَ. وَدَعَا اللهُ الْجَلَدَ سَمَاءً. وَكَانَ مَسَاءٌ وَكَانَ صَبَاحٌ يَوْما ثَانِيا. وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِتَجْتَمِعِ الْمِيَاهُ تَحْتَ السَّمَاءِ الَى مَكَانٍ وَاحِدٍ وَلْتَظْهَرِ الْيَابِسَةُ». وَكَانَ كَذَلِكَ. وَدَعَا اللهُ الْيَابِسَةَ ارْضا وَمُجْتَمَعَ الْمِيَاهِ دَعَاهُ بِحَارا. وَرَاى اللهُ ذَلِكَ انَّهُ حَسَنٌ. وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِتُنْبِتِ الارْضُ عُشْبا وَبَقْلا يُبْزِرُ بِزْرا وَشَجَرا ذَا ثَمَرٍ

https://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?version=SVD&r=Genesis+1

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Gips: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2021
Ignorance is a disease. You don't fight what you don't have knowledge of. How does Jesus and Mother Mary have to do with ur post.

You are afraid of urself.
Am sure you would have relate Ebola to mark of the beast, including Colera, lazza fever, polio and headache as mark of the beast... Hahahahaha

jesusjnr2020:
That's what worshipping a demon in the guise of Jesus' mother Mary could do to someone.

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by CodeTemplar: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2021
The only way the beast can escape ending up in a pot of pepper soup is to put his spirit into an image instead of a body. Boys will use him to make pepper soup if not for his picture form.

4 Likes

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2021
CodeTemplar:
The only way the beast can escape ending up in a pot of pepper soup is to put his spirit into an image instead of a body. Boys will use him to make pepper soup if not for his picture form.

mad o
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Lightorder: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2021
Trueigbo:
Which beast biko
oh, you have not even started

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Truefaith: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2021
Yes.

There is something you should fear more than the physical mark of the beast: the spiritual mark of the beast

You say what is this?

It is DECEPTION in the church: Fake teachers being called and followed as "men of God" as you have in more than 99% of places calling themselves 'churches' in Nigeria

That is something Christ warned men of every age to fear more than any thing.

The Bible is filled with warnings against these false prophets and false preachers in the RCCG, WINNERS, DEEPER, SYNAGOFUE, MFM, TREM, etc.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by am4truth(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2021
ShackWes:
stop reading fairy tales

Hmmmm..
The op is saying the gospel truth..
I advise you to get united with God before its becomes too late...
Christ loves you...
She that has ears, let her hear.

4 Likes

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by sucess001(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2021
ShackWes:
stop reading fairy tales

I pray for deliverance for you from the evil spirit shackling you

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by ceejayluv(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2021
costandi:
It's not the first vaccine and definitely won't be the last.

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by stupidmod2: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2021
the foolishness of the followers of buhari, i dont wanna contact it
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by kalu61(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2021
Adeplus:

I like the fact you said calculated.

What's your stand and are you 100 percentage following what your stand is as regards to the end times?
There is no end time and if there is, not the Christian way.

They are not the only religion in the world.

Leave religion and do good

3 Likes

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Hooshbaby: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2021
It's interesting how most Christians thinks they got God figured out and understand his ways�.
I am a Christian and do not believe in that 666 shit.

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:53am On Jan 17, 2021
I shall fear nothing of the earth, cos the one who made the earth is dearly behind me.
Strongly at my back.

Thank you, Almighty. ❤
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2021
Prince001:

U are very funny, u mean Jesus is greater than God Almighty? Many Naija should educate themselves Allah means God in Arabic. The xtian in Arab countries says Allah in their Bible. Here's is Genesis in Arabic u can clearly see Allah there. Simply means God.

فِي الْبَدْءِ خَلَقَ اللهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالارْضَ. وَكَانَتِ الارْضُ خَرِبَةً وَخَالِيَةً وَعَلَى وَجْهِ الْغَمْرِ ظُلْمَةٌ وَرُوحُ اللهِ يَرِفُّ عَلَى وَجْهِ الْمِيَاهِ. وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِيَكُنْ نُورٌ» فَكَانَ نُورٌ. وَرَاى اللهُ النُّورَ انَّهُ حَسَنٌ. وَفَصَلَ اللهُ بَيْنَ النُّورِ وَالظُّلْمَةِ. وَدَعَا اللهُ النُّورَ نَهَارا وَالظُّلْمَةُ دَعَاهَا لَيْلا. وَكَانَ مَسَاءٌ وَكَانَ صَبَاحٌ يَوْما وَاحِدا. وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِيَكُنْ جَلَدٌ فِي وَسَطِ الْمِيَاهِ. وَلْيَكُنْ فَاصِلا بَيْنَ مِيَاهٍ وَمِيَاهٍ». فَعَمِلَ اللهُ الْجَلَدَ وَفَصَلَ بَيْنَ الْمِيَاهِ الَّتِي تَحْتَ الْجَلَدِ وَالْمِيَاهِ الَّتِي فَوْقَ الْجَلَدِ. وَكَانَ كَذَلِكَ. وَدَعَا اللهُ الْجَلَدَ سَمَاءً. وَكَانَ مَسَاءٌ وَكَانَ صَبَاحٌ يَوْما ثَانِيا. وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِتَجْتَمِعِ الْمِيَاهُ تَحْتَ السَّمَاءِ الَى مَكَانٍ وَاحِدٍ وَلْتَظْهَرِ الْيَابِسَةُ». وَكَانَ كَذَلِكَ. وَدَعَا اللهُ الْيَابِسَةَ ارْضا وَمُجْتَمَعَ الْمِيَاهِ دَعَاهُ بِحَارا. وَرَاى اللهُ ذَلِكَ انَّهُ حَسَنٌ. وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِتُنْبِتِ الارْضُ عُشْبا وَبَقْلا يُبْزِرُ بِزْرا وَشَجَرا ذَا ثَمَرٍ

https://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?version=SVD&r=Genesis+1
now that I have your attention why is it you can comment on Christian post but Christians can't comment on Muslim posts....
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

That's why Allah never dies! He saves without bloodshed.

He doesn't have son too.
Eh what are you even saying
I heard that the Koran supports that christ Jesus is the messiah is that true?
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Molahnelson(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2021
I see propaganda being planned by the dark force to install the antichrist

I see the dark force carefully crafting new scheme to mislead a whole generation

I see covid-19 as a test run of the Antichrist agenda

I see people rising up and rejecting the antichrist

I see a lot of people rejecting the vaccine base on spiritual reason

I see a lot of people embracing the grace because of the calamity that is facing the world

This is a saying of the spirit ye who have ear let him hear what the spirit is saying

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2021
Absolute hogwash! I would like to meet these fairys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture / Nigerian Pastors Really Need Bodyguards / The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.