Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! (21531 Views)

The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast / In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by BigBashiru: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
ShackWes:
stop reading fairy tales

you should be more scared of your pastor

That swindles their congregation in the name of "sow a seed" and then threatens them with curses if they question anything.

2 Likes

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by ceejayluv(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
costandi:
I stated clearly that I needed scientific proof. Secondly, if the scaremongering is your problem, the very essence of the scriptures pertaining to the end of days is inherently scary. Kind of suggests that you refuse to believe because you'd rather not be scared. This was my reply to someone who holds a similar opinion as yours on this thread.

You wrote,

Basic study of the acoustic and electromagnetic aspects of biology will also let you in on the possibility of our bodies acting as signal emitters and recievers as a result of modified DNA

This is in the realm of futurism.... Possibility as you said. The vaccines are already in existence and millions of people have gotten shots so far. Unless it's somehow backward compatible to your proposed futuristic DNA alterations.

Besides when you say "the vaccine", exactly which one out of the almost a hundred that are being developed and tested for covid 19?. Is it the Russian, Chinese, Australian version?. Or the Oxford, Pfizer and numerous other research bodies' version?

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by charlesm91(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
YoonSung76:
Who be beast?
beast for xmen grin
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by AntiChristian: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
nizetee:

You must be dreaming.

"O ye who believe, kill the unbelievers until you have killed and wounded many of them... "

"When you meet with the unbelievers, smite their necks... "

So what's the context of this verses? Abi you just dey quote verses without context. I can quote 10s of verses from the Bible too like this.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by costandi(m): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
ceejayluv:

You wrote,

Basic study of the acoustic and electromagnetic aspects of biology will also let you in on the possibility of our bodies acting as signal emitters and recievers as a result of modified DNA

This is in the realm of futurism.... Possibility as you said. The vaccines are already in existence and millions of people have gotten shots so far. Unless it's somehow backward compatible to your proposed futuristic DNA alterations.

Besides when you say "the vaccine", exactly which one out of the almost a hundred that are being developed and tested for covid 19?. Is it the Russian, Chinese, Australian version?. Or the Oxford, Pfizer and numerous other research bodies' version?
Well, I did not make any assertions, but let's not deceive ourselves by denying the high possibility of these things just because we want to feel safe.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Prince001:

I'm just passing information across, it got nuttin to do with religion rather language!
so am I speaking religion or language
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by AntiChristian: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
costandi:
Why now? This question can be asked about every happening on earth. I need scientific proof that the mark of the beast can't come as vaccines. Kindly do so if you can.

Ask yourself why wasn't the BCG and poliomyelitis vaccine you collected at birth not the mark?

Check your arm or thigh you already have the mark.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by costandi(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Ask yourself why wasn't the BCG and poliomyelitis vaccine you collected at birth not the mark?

Check your arm or thigh you already have the mark.
I no go lie, your arguments are too basic for me. My answer to your question is that the situation sorrounding this particular virus is different. Believe whatever you want sha. Good luck.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Pinopinodaddy: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
RAPTURE must take place before any form of mark of the beast or whatever, so the vaccine is not any mark of the beast.
The Mark of the beast is not meant to be a converted or convertible, it is a live and direct thing. Saints must have gone to meet with their maker, thereafter shall the great tribulation come. Matthew said, these are signs that follow, when you see all these things, know ye that the end is near. So, no panic, but steadfastness in your faith with your maker. keep your way right and it shall be well with all of us. shalom

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by AntiChristian: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
Viciheaka:
Eh what are you even saying
I heard that the Koran supports that christ Jesus is the messiah is that true?

Yes, Jesus is the Messiah son of Maryam but also a slave of Allah in Qu'ran 19:30.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yes, Jesus is the Messiah son of Maryam but also a slave of Allah in Qu'ran 19:30.
Liar it says Jesus declared, “I am truly a servant of Allah. He has destined me to be given the Scripture and to be a prophet.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Wahala90: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
ShackWes:
stop reading fairy tales

you should be more scared of your pastor

Mumu. A fool is known by his utterance.

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Wahala90:

Mumu. A fool is known by his utterance.
Read the history of the Bible, sheep.

The bible literally means collection of books.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by DMCY: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast!

The coming of the Antichrist (the beast) alongside the mark of the beast is one thing that appears to be generating a lot of fear and tension among Christians and even some church leaders, that all sorts of theories were emerging from different quarters of the church, especially with respect to the outcome of the US elections alongside the new Covid-19 vaccine.

It's quite understandable the apprehension because of what it portends for those who refuse to worship or bow do to the beast or
to take the mark of the beast as was foretold in the scriptures.

Revelation 13:15-18 (KJV)

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

So it's the fate that would befall anyone who refuses to worship the beast or take the mark of the beast, which is ultimately death, probably by beheading, that was causing such apprehension and fear. However Jesus had warned us about something we should fear more those who can only kill the body but can do no more than that.

Luke 12:4-5 (KJV)

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

So the extent of fear the mark of the beast or the Antichrist is generating amongst those of the church is unwarranted, because the worst he can do is to kill the body, and Jesus warned us not to fear such ones, but He who is able to do much more than kill the body even God who is able to kill the body and also the soul in hell.

The fear of God is very important because it makes any other fears, as those of the beast that can only kill the body to become mere shadows in the life of a believer, thereby making it impossible for the devil to use such fears, which is his greatest weapon, to make the believer to yield to his wishes, like worshipping the beast or taking the mark of the beast.

That's why the apostles and those of the first church that Jesus built remained unshakable in their faith, despite the rare extent of persecutions and deaths the devil used his own to bring upon them. It was because they had the fear of God in them, so the devil who could only kill the body but not the soul, could not use the fear of death as a strategy to prevail against them.

However Jesus said that in the last days many believers shall be offended and the love of many would wax cold.

Matthew 24:9-12 (KJV)

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

So the only reason this would happen is because of the lack of the fear of God, because the love of those who truly fear God would never wax cold regardless of such persecution or fear of death, because that fear of God in them would make them endure to the end as it did the apostles and those of the early church.

Matthew 24:13 (KJV)

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

I pray the fear of God would return to the church as it used to be in the days of the apostles, so that we would also be to able to endure to the end. In Jesus name! Amen!

God bless.

I wish we stop much of this religious thing and develop this country like those who brought the religion here sef undecided undecided

The problem here in this part of the world is we’re just too religious

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by orunto27: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
The Criminal Atheists on Nairaland should be arrested by ADAMU.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by xproducer: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Jesus Teaches the Fear of God

And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!" - Luke 12:4-5

"Who would not fear You, O King of the nations? For this is Your rightful due. For among all the wise men of the nations, And in all their kingdoms, There is none like You." - Jeremiah 10:7
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by martius101(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
women.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Prince001(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
Viciheaka:
so am I speaking religion or language

Once again I was talking about language not religion!
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by AntiChristian: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Viciheaka:

Liar it says Jesus declared, “I am truly a servant of Allah. He has destined me to be given the Scripture and to be a prophet.

I'm sorry servant is not a slave.

Forgive me.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

I'm sorry servant is not a slave.

Forgive me.
It is only GOD THAT forgives divine mistake not me
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by wisdomclay(m): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
WiszyFraud:
. Unfortunately, there's nothing like endtime, mark of the beast, and the second coming of the one who doesn't exist.. We've been hearing this shit crap over and over again.. Stop being deluded my people! ! ! tongue
Your matter hen.
Apostasy
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by wisdomclay(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
samsard:
Ridiculous. Most of us are even vaccinated a few months or weeks after birth. Vaccines are the reason why poliomyelitis has disappeared from most developed countries, not counting several other conditions that vaccines protect against. Nigeria still has significant polio cases because of unhealthy conspiracy theories like this that were peddled in the north.
That is why I personally believe religion has nothing to offer other than breed unhealthy fear or offer untenable hope.

He is not talking about vaccines in general but the covid vaccine to be specific
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by AntiChristian: 5:56am On Jan 18, 2021
Viciheaka:

It is only GOD THAT forgives divine mistake not me

I never made any mistake. Abdullah is a slave of Allah. And it doesn't matter whether servant or slave! Allah created Jesus and everything!
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2021
AntiChristian:
A science oriented person still believes covid-19 vaccine can be the mark of the beast.

Na wá o!

Well Some believe worse!

5G!

The world will end in less than 10 yrs.
Do you believe in the mark of the beast or coming of the Antichrist?
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by AntiChristian: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Do you believe in the mark of the beast or coming of the Antichrist?

Just as we believe in the Messiah of guidiance in Jesus son of Maryam servant of Allah, we also believe in Dajjal, the Messiah of misguidance who would lead people astray and would be able to do many miracles like bringing rain and reviving the vegatation.

As for the 666 mark or the beast. We don't believe in it. And the Messiah of guidance will eventually kill the messiah of Misguidance.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

Just as we believe in the Messiah of guidiance in Jesus son of Maryam servant of Allah, we also believe in Dajjal, the Messiah of misguidance who would lead people astray and would be able to do many miracles like bringing rain and reviving the vegatation.

As for the 666 mark or the beast. We don't believe in it. And the Messiah of guidance will eventually kill the messiah of Misguidance.
Interesting... Okay thanks.

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:29am On Jan 20, 2021
TrustworthyQ:
TO think that fully grown adults matured enough to give birth to someone will be discussing this type of rubbish story in 2021 beats my imagination.

D Stupidity of religion truly has no age limit. It makes even the old foolish undecided

1 Corinthians 3:19-20 (KJV)

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

1 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV)

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2021
am4truth:

Hmmmm..
The op is saying the gospel truth..
I advise you to get united with God before its becomes too late...
Christ loves you...
She that has ears, let her hear.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2021
DMCY:

I wish we stop much of this religious thing and develop this country like those who brought the religion here sef undecided undecided

The problem here in this part of the world is we’re just too religious
Like those who brought religion to us we're before they got developed!
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Fvckyouall: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast!

The coming of the Antichrist (the beast) alongside the mark of the beast is one thing that appears to be generating a lot of fear and tension among Christians and even some church leaders, that all sorts of theories were emerging from different quarters of the church, especially with respect to the outcome of the US elections alongside the new Covid-19 vaccine.

It's quite understandable the apprehension because of what it portends for those who refuse to worship or bow do to the beast or
to take the mark of the beast as was foretold in the scriptures.

Revelation 13:15-18 (KJV)

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

So it's the fate that would befall anyone who refuses to worship the beast or take the mark of the beast, which is ultimately death, probably by beheading, that was causing such apprehension and fear. However Jesus had warned us about something we should fear more those who can only kill the body but can do no more than that.

Luke 12:4-5 (KJV)

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

So the extent of fear the mark of the beast or the Antichrist is generating amongst those of the church is unwarranted, because the worst he can do is to kill the body, and Jesus warned us not to fear such ones, but He who is able to do much more than kill the body even God who is able to kill the body and also the soul in hell.

The fear of God is very important because it makes any other fears, as those of the beast that can only kill the body to become mere shadows in the life of a believer, thereby making it impossible for the devil to use such fears, which is his greatest weapon, to make the believer to yield to his wishes, like worshipping the beast or taking the mark of the beast.

That's why the apostles and those of the first church that Jesus built remained unshakable in their faith, despite the rare extent of persecutions and deaths the devil used his own to bring upon them. It was because they had the fear of God in them, so the devil who could only kill the body but not the soul, could not use the fear of death as a strategy to prevail against them.

However Jesus said that in the last days many believers shall be offended and the love of many would wax cold.

Matthew 24:9-12 (KJV)

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

So the only reason this would happen is because of the lack of the fear of God, because the love of those who truly fear God would never wax cold regardless of such persecution or fear of death, because that fear of God in them would make them endure to the end as it did the apostles and those of the early church.

Matthew 24:13 (KJV)

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

I pray the fear of God would return to the church as it used to be in the days of the apostles, so that we would also be to able to endure to the end. In Jesus name! Amen!

God bless.

The only thing we should fear is losing our love for one another. If you can't love your fellow human beings then it's possible to do evil to harm them.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fvckyouall:

The only thing we should fear is losing our love for one another. If you can't love your fellow human beings then it's possible to do evil to harm them.
The best way to love humans is to love God. That's what made Jesus to die for the sins of the world. It's that love for God that led to that extent of love for humans. That's also how my love for humans got to the extent that it is now where I try to do anything I could to ensure that things are better off for them.

So if you really want to love humans, you should first love God.

God bless.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2021
ignis:
There will be tribulation. A great tribulation.
True.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture / The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music / Nigerian Pastors Really Need Bodyguards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.