Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! (21536 Views)

The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast / In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by chidiebere2020(m): 10:17am On Jan 17, 2021
Prince001:

U are very funny, u mean Jesus is greater than God Almighty? Many Naija should educate themselves Allah means God in Arabic. The xtian in Arab countries says Allah in their Bible. Here's is Genesis in Arabic u can clearly see Allah there. Simply means God.

فِي الْبَدْءِ خَلَقَ اللهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالارْضَ. وَكَانَتِ الارْضُ خَرِبَةً وَخَالِيَةً وَعَلَى وَجْهِ الْغَمْرِ ظُلْمَةٌ وَرُوحُ اللهِ يَرِفُّ عَلَى وَجْهِ الْمِيَاهِ. وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِيَكُنْ نُورٌ» فَكَانَ نُورٌ. وَرَاى اللهُ النُّورَ انَّهُ حَسَنٌ. وَفَصَلَ اللهُ بَيْنَ النُّورِ وَالظُّلْمَةِ. وَدَعَا اللهُ النُّورَ نَهَارا وَالظُّلْمَةُ دَعَاهَا لَيْلا. وَكَانَ مَسَاءٌ وَكَانَ صَبَاحٌ يَوْما وَاحِدا. وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِيَكُنْ جَلَدٌ فِي وَسَطِ الْمِيَاهِ. وَلْيَكُنْ فَاصِلا بَيْنَ مِيَاهٍ وَمِيَاهٍ». فَعَمِلَ اللهُ الْجَلَدَ وَفَصَلَ بَيْنَ الْمِيَاهِ الَّتِي تَحْتَ الْجَلَدِ وَالْمِيَاهِ الَّتِي فَوْقَ الْجَلَدِ. وَكَانَ كَذَلِكَ. وَدَعَا اللهُ الْجَلَدَ سَمَاءً. وَكَانَ مَسَاءٌ وَكَانَ صَبَاحٌ يَوْما ثَانِيا. وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِتَجْتَمِعِ الْمِيَاهُ تَحْتَ السَّمَاءِ الَى مَكَانٍ وَاحِدٍ وَلْتَظْهَرِ الْيَابِسَةُ». وَكَانَ كَذَلِكَ. وَدَعَا اللهُ الْيَابِسَةَ ارْضا وَمُجْتَمَعَ الْمِيَاهِ دَعَاهُ بِحَارا. وَرَاى اللهُ ذَلِكَ انَّهُ حَسَنٌ. وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِتُنْبِتِ الارْضُ عُشْبا وَبَقْلا يُبْزِرُ بِزْرا وَشَجَرا ذَا ثَمَرٍ

https://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?version=SVD&r=Genesis+1
why is it that Christians can't comment on Muslims post here
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Ihatemumu: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast!

The coming of the Antichrist (the beast) alongside the mark of the beast is one thing that appears to be generating a lot of fear and tension among Christians and even some church leaders, that all sorts of theories were emerging from different quarters of the church, especially with respect to the outcome of the US elections alongside the new Covid-19 vaccine.

It's quite understandable the apprehension because of what it portends for those who refuse to worship or bow do to the beast or
to take the mark of the beast as was foretold in the scriptures.

Revelation 13:15-18 (KJV)

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

So it's the fate that would befall anyone who refuses to worship the beast or take the mark of the beast, which is ultimately death, probably by beheading, that was causing such apprehension and fear. However Jesus had warned us about something we should fear more those who can only kill the body but can do no more than that.

Luke 12:4-5 (KJV)

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

So the extent of fear the mark of the beast or the Antichrist is generating amongst those of the church is unwarranted, because the worst he can do is to kill the body, and Jesus warned us not to fear such ones, but He who is able to do much more than kill the body even God who is able to kill the body and also the soul in hell.

The fear of God is very important because it makes any other fears, as those of the beast that can only kill the body to become mere shadows in the life of a believer, thereby making it impossible for the devil to use such fears, which is his greatest weapon, to make the believer to yield to his wishes, like worshipping the beast or taking the mark of the beast.

That's why the apostles and those of the first church that Jesus built remained unshakable in their faith, despite the rare extent of persecutions and deaths the devil used his own to bring upon them. It was because they had the fear of God in them, so the devil who could only kill the body but not the soul, could not use the fear of death as a strategy to prevail against them.

However Jesus said that in the last days many believers shall be offended and the love of many would wax cold.

Matthew 24:9-12 (KJV)

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

So the only reason this would happen is because of the lack of the fear of God, because the love of those who truly fear God would never wax cold regardless of such persecution or fear of death, because that fear of God in them would make them endure to the end as it did the apostles and those of the early church.

Matthew 24:13 (KJV)

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

I pray the fear of God would return to the church as it used to be in the days of the apostles, so that we would also be to able to endure to the end. In Jesus name! Amen!

God bless.

Could the beast be Islam?
it is the only religion where you get killed for not sharing the same Faith, or did you think the Bible prophesied about Islam?

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by costandi(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2021
samsard:
Ridiculous. Most of us are even vaccinated a few months or weeks after birth. Vaccines are the reason why poliomyelitis has disappeared from most developed countries, not counting several other conditions that vaccines protect against. Nigeria still has significant polio cases because of unhealthy conspiracy theories like this that were peddled in the north.
That is why I personally believe religion has nothing to offer other than breed unhealthy fear or offer untenable hope.
You said nothing scientific. Kindly do so if you can.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by costandi(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2021
ceejayluv:

It's not the first vaccine and definitely won't be the last.
So is this your scientific proof?
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by costandi(m): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

You should explain how the mark can be a vaccine?

We've been taking vaccines from birth why now?
Why now? This question can be asked about every happening on earth. I need scientific proof that the mark of the beast can't come as vaccines. Kindly do so if you can.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by ibuildstuff(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2021
costandi:
As a science oriented person, why can't the vaccine be the mark of the beast? Kindly educate me.
Because, u can't put microchip inside a vaccine as u people claim.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by samsard(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2021
costandi:
You said nothing scientific. Kindly do so if you can.
Are you for real? You expect formulas or what? This is a Religious thread, not a science thread. If you can't work with facts, then don't expect to be able to work with science.

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by samsard(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2021
costandi:
Why now? This question can be asked about every happening on earth. I need scientific proof that the mark of the beast can't come as vaccines. Kindly do so if you can.
LMAO. This is ridiculous. That's like asking for scientific proof proof that the Red Sea can't be parted miraculously or to prove scientifically that God cannot exist.

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Mikeparlo12(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2021
You have to read the book of Daniel first to understand what revelation was talking about. The mark of the beast has to to do with worship and nothing else.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Mojizumototoka(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2021
The beast isnt an animal but governmental powers.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by godlessmind: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2021
ShackWes:
stop reading fairy tales

you should be more scared of your pastor
most Christians are dumb asf

2 Likes

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by godlessmind: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2021
HIbreed:
Religion, tufiakwa!!!
Happy to break free finally!
I'm also happy for you.... Religion is another form of mental slavery but our dumb African people especially Nigerians don't know this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Prince001(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2021
Viciheaka:
now that I have your attention why is it you can comment on Christian post but Christians can't comment on Muslim posts....

I'm just passing information across, it got nuttin to do with religion rather language!
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by kense88: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast!

The coming of the Antichrist (the beast) alongside the mark of the beast is one thing that appears to be generating a lot of fear and tension among Christians and even some church leaders, that all sorts of theories were emerging from different quarters of the church, especially with respect to the outcome of the US elections alongside the new Covid-19 vaccine.

It's quite understandable the apprehension because of what it portends for those who refuse to worship or bow do to the beast or
to take the mark of the beast as was foretold in the scriptures.

Revelation 13:15-18 (KJV)

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

So it's the fate that would befall anyone who refuses to worship the beast or take the mark of the beast, which is ultimately death, probably by beheading, that was causing such apprehension and fear. However Jesus had warned us about something we should fear more those who can only kill the body but can do no more than that.

Luke 12:4-5 (KJV)

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

So the extent of fear the mark of the beast or the Antichrist is generating amongst those of the church is unwarranted, because the worst he can do is to kill the body, and Jesus warned us not to fear such ones, but He who is able to do much more than kill the body even God who is able to kill the body and also the soul in hell.

The fear of God is very important because it makes any other fears, as those of the beast that can only kill the body to become mere shadows in the life of a believer, thereby making it impossible for the devil to use such fears, which is his greatest weapon, to make the believer to yield to his wishes, like worshipping the beast or taking the mark of the beast.

That's why the apostles and those of the first church that Jesus built remained unshakable in their faith, despite the rare extent of persecutions and deaths the devil used his own to bring upon them. It was because they had the fear of God in them, so the devil who could only kill the body but not the soul, could not use the fear of death as a strategy to prevail against them.

However Jesus said that in the last days many believers shall be offended and the love of many would wax cold.

Matthew 24:9-12 (KJV)

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

So the only reason this would happen is because of the lack of the fear of God, because the love of those who truly fear God would never wax cold regardless of such persecution or fear of death, because that fear of God in them would make them endure to the end as it did the apostles and those of the early church.

Matthew 24:13 (KJV)

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

I pray the fear of God would return to the church as it used to be in the days of the apostles, so that we would also be to able to endure to the end. In Jesus name! Amen!

God bless.
poverty
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by chaloskyx: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2021
WHAT YOU SHOULD BE SCARED OF THAN 666 ARE FALSE PROPHETS WHO HAVE MISLED MILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS AND THRIVE ON THEIR IGNORANCE AND HOPLESSNESS

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Ever8090: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2021
WiszyFraud:
. Unfortunately, there's nothing like endtime, mark of the beast, and the second coming of the one who doesn't exist.. We've been hearing this shit crap over and over again.. Stop being deluded my people! ! ! tongue
the Bible which was written thousands of years ago, clearly pictured your type and thus your very comment as one of the signs of the end time.
So you just further authentic the scriptures sir..

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by costandi(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
samsard:
LMAO. This is ridiculous. That's like asking for scientific proof proof that the Red Sea can't be parted miraculously or to prove scientifically that God cannot exist.
So my Frist question should have been, do you believe in the mark of the beast?
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by costandi(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
samsard:
Are you for real? You expect formulas or what? This is a Religious thread, not a science thread. If you can't work with facts, then don't expect to be able to work with science.
You quoted a request I made to someone who ridiculed scientists for believing that the mark of the beast could come as vaccines, asking him for scientific proof of its impossibility.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by costandi(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Because, u can't put microchip inside a vaccine as u people claim.
Your statement lacks scientific credence. What if the vaccine is a microchip in disguise? Have you heard of RFIDs the size of quantum dots? You must also note that microchipping is generically used in this regard to refer to biocompatible elements that can be inserted into humans for control. It could be enzymes, proteins or quantum sized chips. Basic study of the acoustic and electromagnetic aspects of biology will also let you in on the possibility of our bodies acting as signal emitters and recievers as a result of modified DNA . Believe it or not, the only way that the mark of the beast can be implemented the way the Bible describes it, is through transhumanism, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence. Areas in which the world's elite have invested heavily to the tune of billions of dollars. The transhuman nature of the Nephilims that existed in the days of Noah was the reason behind the destruction of the world in his day. Elon Musk was recently quoted to have said that the AI and transhumanism would bring this world to an end. This is the reason behind his heavy investment in the extension of life to Mars. I always implore your type, if you are a Christian, to engage in research and not just be dependent on assumptions or hear say. The futuristic science of years ago is our present reality.

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by toye440: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
That should be APC
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by nizetee: 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
The foundations of Heaven were built upon fear And upon the blindness of faith, Taught by the blows of a rod. The Elohim bowed to God For they knew to do nothing else And they knelt before him because they feared him. But I saw that the only power of God Was this power of fear And he that could conquer fear And illumine the blindness taught by God Could conquer God himself. Thus did I break the spell of Adonai Yahweh.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by nizetee: 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

That's why Allah never dies! He saves without bloodshed.

He doesn't have son too.

You must be dreaming.

"O ye who believe, kill the unbelievers until you have killed and wounded many of them... "

"When you meet with the unbelievers, smite their necks... "
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by razzydoo(m): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
CheedyJ:
Mark viduka I guess
Lol or Marko Rog.

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by damocool(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
Adeplus:

Do you mind I share you some video clips on WhatsApp?

Alot is happening that we do not know of the devil and his agents and smart in this end times, they won't come in form of scary things but they will be intelligent to out smart your way of thing how you see things and of course drift you away from God himself

If you wish to see the video clips I'd be more than glad to share.

Kindly note we are in the End times and devil is seriously roaming around to destroy God's Plans for you and I.
My brother, many so called Christians, including some so called pastors don't know the meaning of antichrist, hence, any little innovations are tagged to antichrist. Satan is really gaining ground turning so many pastors and their congregations to antichrist, propagating heresies up and down.. Satan would be very happy to have many in his nest already. When all you do is to listen to ur pastor conspiracy theories and don't have time to read the scriptures, then we get all these.. I wouldn't know why a right thinking person well schooled about events of the last would be disturbed with things that do not forbid him or her from serving God in holiness and in truth. The books of Daniel, Mathew and revelation are there for us to read. All the pastors and their gullible congregations propagating heresies and conspiracy theories are all antichrist, because they're either adding to or removing from the scriptures and there's punishment for that according to revelation 22:18,19.. So my brother instead of concentrating on those junkies, please guide ur salvation jealously, and warn the sinners around you about the impending destruction coming on unrepentant sinners.. All what we're seeing happening is for us to brace up and as well help others to keep faith as well and that the day is just by the door, and not to start spreading heresies which could damned our souls as well... May God help us all to concentrate on what meet for righteousness.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by doggedfighter(f): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
lildush:

You are calling the word of God fairy tales? May God have mercy on u.. with this statement u made I have no option but to say... U are lost.

You are even more lost than he can ever be.

You need help seriously.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by doggedfighter(f): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
TrustworthyQ:
TO think that fully grown adults matured enough to give birth to someone will be discussing this type of rubbish story in 2021 beats my imagination.

D Stupidity of religion truly has no age limit. It makes even the old foolish undecided
And makes the educated dumb

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by damocool(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
chaloskyx:
WHAT YOU SHOULD BE SCARED OF THAN 666 ARE FALSE PROPHETS WHO HAVE MISLED MILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS AND THRIVE ON THEIR IGNORANCE AND HOPLESSNESS
God bless you bro, so many Christian are just blind spiritually, neglecting the scriptures and propagating heresies from these so called false pastors and prophets. I think Satan would actually be having less worries now as its stand. So many are even antichrist now..
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
ShackWes:
stop reading fairy tales

you should be more scared of your pastor

When a child is heading into fire, his fellow kids usually applaud him . The more they applaud him, the more boldness to go further, till the fire consume him. You are busy writing up and down for the purpose of like and share.
But have it mind that there are no idle words , every word shall be judged by Him

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by ceejayluv(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
costandi:
So is this your scientific proof?
It's a statement of logic. The Endtime/Anti Christ scaremongering is not new. When the photographic camera and the television were invented, it was also rumoured in their respective times that they were tools for Armageddon world domination. Every new radical tech breakthrough has brought that scare to the limelight including the internet, smartphone and cryptocurrency revolutions. The AI, IoT Progression , not surprisingly, has come with it's own byproduct version of the doomsday prognostication. In the future, when we might have achieved the singularity or something equivalent, more of such fables will come forth. It's a recurrent cycle - A creative waste of time at best.

In summary, Mankind will advance, with or without end time pundits.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by Stanleyq: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
WiszyFraud:
. Unfortunately, there's nothing like endtime, mark of the beast, and the second coming of the one who doesn't exist.. We've been hearing this shit crap over and over again.. Stop being deluded my people! ! ! tongue
Can u mention the name of the one who does not exist
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by costandi(m): 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
ceejayluv:

It's a statement of logic. The Endtime/Anti Christ scaremongering is not new. When the photographic camera and the television were invented, it was also rumoured in their respective times that they were tools for Armageddon world domination.
I stated clearly that I needed scientific proof. Secondly, if the scaremongering is your problem, the very essence of the scriptures pertaining to the end of days is inherently scary. Kind of suggests that you refuse to believe because you'd rather not be scared. This was my reply to someone who holds a similar opinion as yours on this thread.
costandi:
Your statement lacks scientific credence. What if the vaccine is a microchip in disguise? Have you heard of RFIDs the size of quantum dots? You must also note that microchipping is generically used in this regard to refer to biocompatible elements that can be inserted into humans for control. It could be enzymes, proteins or quantum sized chips. Basic study of the acoustic and electromagnetic aspects of biology will also let you in on the possibility of our bodies acting as signal emitters and recievers as a result of modified DNA . Believe it or not, the only way that the mark of the beast can be implemented the way the Bible describes it, is through transhumanism, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence. Areas in which the world's elite have invested heavily to the tune of billions of dollars. The transhuman nature of the Nephilims that existed in the days of Noah was the reason behind the destruction of the world in his day. Elon Musk was recently quoted to have said that the AI and transhumanism would bring this world to an end. This is the reason behind his heavy investment in the extension of life to Mars. I always implore your type, if you are a Christian, to engage in research and not just be dependent on assumptions or hear say. The futuristic science of years ago is our present reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture / The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music / Nigerian Pastors Really Need Bodyguards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.