Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! (21539 Views)

The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast / In Jesus Name Or Allahu Akbar Which Should I Fear More / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2021
sucess001:

I pray for deliverance for you from the evil spirit shackling you
Amen!
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ihatemumu:

Could the beast be Islam?
it is the only religion where you get killed for not sharing the same Faith, or did you think the Bible prophesied about Islam?
Nah.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by bobestman(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
666 is a code unknown to mortals
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mojizumototoka:
The beast isnt an animal but governmental powers.
The animal is just an illustration.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
damocool:

May God help us all to concentrate on what meet for righteousness.
Amen!
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2021
prekumohtim:

When a child is heading into fire, his fellow kids usually applaud him . The more they applaud him, the more boldness to go further, till the fire consume him. You are busy writing up and down for the purpose of like and share.
But have it mind that there are no idle words , every word shall be judged by Him
Interesting... You know them well.

https://www.nairaland.com/6403215/why-many-likes-send-many

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:59am On Feb 25, 2021
Stanleyq:
Can u mention the name of the one who does not exist
Nice question.

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jantman(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2021
@jesusjnr2020
You should be concern about receiving the seal of God and not the mark of the beast
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2021
jantman:
@jesusjnr2020
You should be concern about receiving the seal of God and not the mark of the beast
Why?
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jantman(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Why?

@jesusjnr2020
Because the seal of God shows you belong to God. (see Rev 9:4-5).

I should have write to you more about the seal of God, but I am busy with something else

I also recommend that for you to know the deep mystery of the mark 666, go to the best book store and look for this book (Occult Grand Master Now In Christ) by Iyke Nathan Uzorma.

Your awareness is your power over the devils evil trick.

Watch and pray and continue to remain in Christ Jesus
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
jantman:

@jesusjnr2020
Because the seal of God shows you belong to God. (see Rev 9:4-5).

I should have write to you more about the seal of God, but I am busy with something else

I also recommend that for you to know the deep mystery of the mark 666, go to the best book store and look for this book (Occult Grand Master Now In Christ) by Iyke Nathan Uzorma.

Your awareness is your power over the devils evil trick.

Watch and pray and continue to remain in Christ Jesus

The reason I asked why was because I never suggested anywhere in the Op that I was concerned about the mark of the beast but clearly showed I held no such fears or worries, but tried to address the concerns of others who did, hence I wondered where you got that idea from.

That said, I believe the point you're making about the seal of God tallies with the message of the Op that people ought to fear God more than anything else including the mark of the beast, for anyone who fears God as the apostles did already has the seal of God on him.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The reason I asked why was because I never suggested anywhere in the Op that I was concerned about the mark of the beast but clearly showed I held no such fears or worries, but tried to address the concerns of others who did, hence I wondered where you got that idea from.

That said, I believe the point you're making about the seal of God tallies with the message of the Op that people ought to fear God more than anything else including the mark of the beast, for anyone who fears God as the apostles did already has the seal of God on him.

Thanks and God bless.
Hello, please check WA

1 Like

Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2021
Pinopinodaddy:
RAPTURE must take place before any form of mark of the beast or whatever, so the vaccine is not any mark of the beast.
The Mark of the beast is not meant to be a converted or convertible, it is a live and direct thing. Saints must have gone to meet with their maker, thereafter shall the great tribulation come. Matthew said, these are signs that follow, when you see all these things, know ye that the end is near. So, no panic, but steadfastness in your faith with your maker. keep your way right and it shall be well with all of us. shalom
Amen to the bolded. Thanks.
Re: Something You Should Fear More Than The Mark Of The Beast! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2021
xproducer:
Jesus Teaches the Fear of God

And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!" - Luke 12:4-5

"Who would not fear You, O King of the nations? For this is Your rightful due. For among all the wise men of the nations, And in all their kingdoms, There is none like You." - Jeremiah 10:7
True. Thanks bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture / Nigerian Pastors Really Need Bodyguards / The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.