Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home (10365 Views)

Poll: Who Sacrifices More?

Mother: 83% (138 votes)
Father: 16% (28 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? / How Do You Manage The Home In Time Of Scarcity? / What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by ceasyc(f): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2011
MAMA 4 REAL
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2011
Does it really matter?
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by harakiri(m): 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2011
Dirac:

Man u deserve a medal, u are speaking clealy and u are not clouded by emotions. Society in general promotes a feminist agenda. Thats why we have so much wimps as men these days. I would go only as far to say that they both contribute equally. What really pisses me off is people continously downplaying the fathers role

Thanks man. It's also refreshing to know that there's at least one person that sees clearly and thinks outside the box. A lot of times, i prefer avoiding these sections because of the shallow minded/immature wimps in here. Some much childishness in the air.
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by Angolobabe(f): 12:05am On Apr 02, 2011
Both but women are the pillar even though the man is the head of the family.
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by Bigwig1: 5:44am On Apr 02, 2011
I support d motion "Mothers" in most cases dey pray day nd nyt go to different mountains for prayer just for their children to b sumbody in lyf. I luv mine.
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by ifyalways(f): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2011
General perspective,Women.
Personal opinion,Men.
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2011
WOMEN, WOMEN, WOMEN, WOMEN, WOMEN, WOMEN,WOMEN, WOMEN, WOMEN, WOMEN, WOMEN, WOMEN, WOMEN, WOMEN, WOMEN, WOMEN.

The End.
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2011
The igbos say 'Nneka', meaning the mother is the greatest.
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by MissyB3(f): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mother - 120 kiss kiss kiss
Father -23

The people have spoken. grin grin grin
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by dayokanu(m): 3:56am On Apr 03, 2011
ifyalways:

General perspective,Women.
Personal opinion,Men.

You see why I must marry you whether you agree or not.
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by surebaby43(f): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2011
Mother
A heart that care, May Almighty God Bless my Mother
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by Peaches12: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2011
Mothers, grin
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by CrudeOil2(m): 1:36am On Apr 04, 2011
Mothers of course! Fathers are worthless airbags, they have no value in the home and society.
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by chei: 1:42am On Apr 04, 2011
Why do people always over estimate the value of motherhood? What sacrifices do mothers even make that fathers dont?   angry angry
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by sheisnice(f): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2011
None of them sacrifice nothing grin
Hw can u explain a situation where a mother got pregnant and because she was not in good terms with the father of her baby, she drops the little bundle given to her by God at d door step of the father and off she went on her own business never to be seen again. And the father abandoned the baby also to the grandmother and fails to give love to this child all through her growing up years cos she detest the baby's mother so much.
so who would you say sacrifice in this case? there was not a single sacrifice by either of them. Both were selfish! The only person that was there for this said child was the grandparent and the big G up there to see her thru all her life.
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by Jenifa1: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2011
the mother. and this is more true today than ever.

many families don't even have a father figure. but the mom is generally always there
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by olorisof: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2011
mother
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by Durupele: 11:43am On Apr 06, 2011
Definitely one we like to choose woman, since home is the very place of an average married woman. Responsibility for up-keeping a home is invented on the woman in the Holy Scripture (Proverbs 14: 1). But in case the situation warranted it, it is not sin seeing the man to rendered the most sacrifice.
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by isalegan2: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2011
Jenifa_:

the mother. and this is more true today than ever.

many families don't even have a father figure. but the mom is generally always there

Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by obybabe(f): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mothers waoooooooooooooooooo
I love my mother for that wonderful sacrifice.
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by kinsoko(m): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2011
it is the mothers
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by tpia5: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2011
emmatok:

Some women are claiming it is sacrifice to getting pregnant and rising children.

Well it is in the nature of the woman to get pregnant and rise children.

Most women including singles alway look towards motherhood.

Because motherhood is the peak of womanhood.

Calling it sacrifice create the impression they are doing the world are favor. Which is not a favor.

see your gaay life?
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by cooker: 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2011
mothers
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by Jenifa1: 5:32am On Jul 06, 2011
isale_gan2:

as in the father is out working and not spending as much time in the "home" to contribute to child's development.
maybe it has always been this way?
Re: Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home by Skenge98: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mothers, Mothers all the ways. Mothers can do any thing that protect her family even sacrificing her life. Mothers are special being created by God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters / For The Married Folks: What Happens When The Novelty Wears Off? / Widow Cries For Help, Accuses Late Husband’s Siblings Of Victimisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.