Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying (838 Views)

The Dream I Had Today... / Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying by Agbebakun22: 2:03am On Jan 24, 2021
Just had a terrible dream now in the dream soldiers invaded my community and surrounded every corner of the village, and people were running helter shelter, I was not in my house when the soldiers invaded my village, they started shooting at sight anybody they see and everywhere turn blooded, I was also shot in the dream.. Can't sleep only me at home no light
Re: Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying by Solsix(m): 2:39am On Jan 24, 2021
It calls for a serious prayer
Re: Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying by incogni2o: 3:48am On Jan 24, 2021
Pray Immediately.

Read the bible and quote some scriptures
Re: Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying by perfectcrown(f): 4:07am On Jan 24, 2021
Pray against satanic/demonic/spiritual seige.
God is with you!
Re: Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying by TimFisher2: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2021
undecided

This one ur name ends in Kun

Are you a member of Amotekun??

I see Army and Amotekun clashing

Few months ago i had a similar dream Soldiers were shooting, there was chaos...everyone was running ....

After a month I had the dream ...Lekki shooting and Obigbo shooting occurred!

My dreams always manifest...I don’t know why
Re: Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying by scofield114: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2021
this is funny
Re: Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying by Justmye26: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
Had same dream some weeks back but nobody was shot...
Re: Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying by Freelane33(m): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
The end is near grin
Re: Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying by paulolee(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
heard same dream last month but I was among those shooting...meaning not all dreams have important meaning..
Re: Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying by kingsonJR(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2021
Agbebakun22:
Just had a terrible dream now in the dream soldiers invaded my community and surrounded every corner of the village, and people were running helter shelter, I was not in my house when the soldiers invaded my village, they started shooting at sight anybody they see and everywhere turn blooded, I was also shot in the dream.. Can't sleep only me at home no light
God is with you bro..no harm shall come near they dwellings...can you please drop your WhatsApp number for me sir or maybe you can chat me up if you are chances I got some important stuff's to ask you...0.7.0.6.9.2.4.3.2.0.7
Re: Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying by Agbebakun22: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2021
kingsonJR:

God is with you bro..no harm shall come near they dwellings...can you please drop your WhatsApp number for me sir or maybe you can chat me up if you are chances I got some important stuff's to ask you...0.7.0.6.9.2.4.3.2.0.7

Yeah good morning sir
Re: Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2021
Agbebakun22:
Ur Dream Could Mean Chaos In Wakinglife. Perhaps U Av Been Hurt As A Result Of Lack Of Self-discipline.
Re: Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying by Agbebakun22: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2021
Truvel:
Ur Dream Could Mean Chaos In Wakinglife. Perhaps U Av Been Hurt As A Result Of Lack Of Self-discipline.

What do you mean sir pls can u share me ur WhatsApp number so we can chat
Re: Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2021
Your dream reminds me of the time Obasanjo sent soldiers to go and attack Fela Anikulapokuti in his Kalakuta Republic

Re: Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying by Preciousallure(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2021
TimFisher2:
undecided

Few months ago i had a similar dream Soldiers were shooting, there was chaos...everyone was running ....

I had a similar dream too, prophecies of a major crisis in Nigeria from all angles undecided
Re: Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
Agbebakun22:

What do you mean sir pls can u share me ur WhatsApp number so we can chat
Bro, Na Chinko I Dey Use, Lol. Dat's Why I'm Not On Whatsapp. I'm On Fb. My Username Is Dan Doubra. Now Back To Ur Question. I Meant Dat U Are Experiencing A Kind Of Disoder Or Chaos In Reality. U May Be Experiencing Internal Conflict Or Emmotional Struggles. Dis Could Be As A Result Of Lack Of Selfdiscipline. D Place U Were Shot In D Dream Could Tell More.
Re: Dream I Had Now Is Terrifying by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
TimFisher2:
undecided

It's Likely U Av A Prophetic Gift. What U Av To Do Is To Stir Up D Gift So Dat It Won't Die.

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Like Robots. / Secrets To Avoid Domestic Violence In Your Marriage And Save The Marriage / My Boyfriend Is Avoiding Me Because I Spend Too Much Time With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.