Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,621,788 members, 6,110,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 January 2021 at 10:08 AM

What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do (11375 Views)

What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? / What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? / "Naughtiest Pre-wedding Shoot Ever" Man Places Mouth On Lady's Boobs(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do by skinny419(m): 3:55pm On Jan 13
ShackWes:
my twin caught me masturbating and called his gf so we had threesomme it was really a great time I will never forget
Aunty u can lie for african

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do by kizwid(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13
JovialJune:

I've tried this with mine, and it felt and taste normal, I wonder the pleasure you guys feel when sucking boobs..

Ni pleasure really, just over hype
Re: What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do by Iceberghill(m): 4:09pm On Jan 13
Caught my niebours 12 year old daughter inserting candle in her Kitty cat i was flabbergasted
Re: What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do by Stockquality: 4:57pm On Jan 13
Forgot her pant in my wardrope,she came back 4 days later and we banged and i tore the pant.
Re: What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do by UnBanEbenezerr: 5:08pm On Jan 13
Adasun:
hw where u able to guess everything right?
the first three letters of his moniker is an Akwa ibom name.
Also their women libido no be here, both married and unmarried so apparently I guessed right

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do by UnBanEbenezerr: 5:10pm On Jan 13
Iceberghill:
Caught my niebours 12 year old daughter inserting candle in her Kitty cat i was flabbergasted
lies

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do by laribari(m): 10:47am On Jan 14
jawalis:

I retained my sanity.

grin grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do by NihiIist(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14
Edopesin:

God may I never be in such situation
I was even embarassed more than her. Shame catche me that day. Luckily I was on a jacket. Had to give her to cover her waist with it.
Re: What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do by gozzlin: 2:37pm On Jan 14
JovialJune:

I've tried this with mine, and it felt and taste normal, I wonder the pleasure you guys feel when sucking boobs..

I bet it wouldn't feel normal to you if a guy sucks your boobs.
Re: What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do by MrDoGood(m): 7:10am On Jan 16
daniwise:

Na lie jare

Big lie grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do by NiRfreak(m): 11:13pm On Jan 16
Silasloaded:
Guy you sabi better thing, that movie na ''BOMB''!!!.
hope no problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think I'm Fed Up With My Girlfriend's Attitude, Please Advice / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World / Guys Beware!! Ladies Will Use Your Sparm To Do This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.