Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

What Does The Average Nigerian Man Want? Do You Know? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does The Average Nigerian Man Want? Do You Know? (2269 Views)

My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Does The Average Nigerian Man Want? Do You Know? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2021
Patiks:

I checked out the thread. Never knew you had addressed the same issue.

If only these boys (or are they men?) know how confused, myopic, hypocritical and foolish they sound when they come up with those sickening generalisations, they will shut up and sit up for real.

I feel really scared knowing such are the majority out there. I am really praying that God gives me a mentally and morally sound man. That's all I ask for.

You'll find one,just make sure you're focused on the things you actually need.

They're always beating about the bush.

It's called CONFUSION grin

1 Like

Re: What Does The Average Nigerian Man Want? Do You Know? by JOACHINpedro: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Peace of mind for me.

But pls who said the vagina is called fish in some countries because it smells like fish? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship / Thread Of Pictures 2021. ((Thread Of The Decade)) / My End Of The Pictures/pixels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.