Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria (55662 Views)

Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by lkillbrokehoes: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
tosyne2much:
When the wedding invitation don set, kindly send it to me.. I will be there wink
Abeg oh, there's nothing like wedding invitation oh, we are just friends and nothing else grin

dorin27:
When I said you have plenty wahala, I did not lie.
Wahala be like bicycle grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Boxer007(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
dorin27:
If your plan was to make me laugh, then I must say it worked. Who's he even calling "little girl"??!! Smh

He thinks of me as a shy, lonely LADY who likes to eat and sleep alot. cheesy cheesy very funny. It's obvious you know nothing about me

Hello Dorin. if u gimme punny or if u let me kiss u, I will marry u next year October 20 unfail linley. Deal? (please be nice) smiley
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Oyin2212(m): 5:20am On Jun 03, 2021

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with men being stingy with their resources.

I can't put my life on the line on a daily basis to secure some dough, only for someone that genuinely don't give a rat arse about my struggles,going ballistic and calling me derogatory names because I refuse to lavish my resources on their vanity.
Ironically, a man should rather be proud when women and some feminized men call them broke and stingy, it actually mean you're doing the right thing for yourself, putting your interest, needs and wants first before some disgusting standard society and women are trying to manipulate you to live up to.

Realizing nobody gives a f*ck about me as a man, changed my mentality on how I manage my time and resources .
You're not going to feed me when I'm hungry, so your opinion(s) about what stingy men is, is totally worthless to me.

I'm selfish with my time and resources, and I'm proud of that.

God bless you for this bro. More wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend / Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.