Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria (55652 Views)

Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
tosyne2much:

Written by: Tosyne2much cool

A word
SIMP

7 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by daniwise(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:
Its mainly for fun, it shall also pass by just like paternity fraud (DNA).
Those backing it up as if their life depends on it, are mainly guys who stink of poverty and are so broke and useless (especially nairaland guys).

U are a mumu girl
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
tosyne2much:

A word
SIMP
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Seyzcham91(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
i dey tell you! you smart!
Kriss216:
I always put extra N200 in the offering box every Sunday, just to thank God for keeping men like this OP away from my life.

Every sensible and well oriented guy should be a member of this great association.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
Bodyodour:
legendary tosyne, are you back with this kind of thread?
It's been long bro.. I just decided to dish out something after a while cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Lenient001: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
No be for this Nigeria. Em go put you for speed come commoth shock for your feet

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:
Its mainly for fun, it shall also pass by just like paternity fraud (DNA).
Those backing it up as if their life depends on it, are mainly guys who stink of poverty and are so broke and useless (especially nairaland guys).

A word
HOE
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by thekingsreturn(m): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
We move

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Dpundict: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
SWAN ladies! I see you grin grin grin

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by berrystunn(m): 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
U give, I give.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin

For once I agree with you.

The negroes in that association should be avoided at all cost. They possess bad luck.

They are frustrated societal rejects.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Seyzcham91(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
no mind OP. e just won be on good book of vagina people on this forum but e don play foul this time cuz dem no dey give free pussy again, na person wey dey spend for them dem dey look for
samincredible44:
I know u wrote all this with the hope that one NL gal will give u free puna.ask ur self this question,is it sane for a guy to keep giving a gal money just because they are dating.relationship na job

4 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by sircatherine45(m): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with men being stingy with their resources.

I can't put my life on the line on a daily basis to secure some dough, only for someone that genuinely don't give a rat arse about my struggles,going ballistic and calling me derogatory names because I refuse to lavish my resources on their vanity.
Ironically, a man should rather be proud when women and some feminized men call them broke and stingy, it actually mean you're doing the right thing for yourself, putting your interest, needs and wants first before some disgusting standard society and women are trying to manipulate you to live up to.

Realizing nobody gives a f*ck about me as a man, changed my mentality on how I manage my time and resources .
You're not going to feed me when I'm hungry, so your opinion(s) about what stingy men is, is totally worthless to me.

I'm selfish with my time and resources, and I'm proud of that.

Which body part of chicken do you like?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by sheriffindy(m): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
Man down Man down!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Daughterboard(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
tosyne2much:

Please include the homos
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by PAWG(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
Johnny sins kwa? Hahahaha

Erotix:
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
Erotix:
downloaded your picture. Thanks
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by tundeshola(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
I be number 9 I don't know how I manage to join the movement..
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
You have really coming again cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by pyro62(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Donspicey:
Na u sabi oooo

You are too generous.. SMAN Executive counsel will demote your rank.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by pyro62(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
You go soon get the toto wey you dey find from Nairaland babes

No worry, hang on a little

Nairaland get babes? Lol
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Dagger111(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
midehi2:
grin See finishing cheesy

And it is just the fact....bet me, some who registered for this stuff sent some money to babes today cheesy

I wish women can learn to be self made with hardworking, jobs/businesses, i bet most men will click to their wives alone without oloshos claiming their hardworking money, men leave oloshos alone with your money and watch how lazy women buckled up with ideas, una don dicktimized some ladies brain too much grin

Midehi2! I hope that's exactly how ur boobs look firm for real?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by chatinent: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
I'll see what I can do.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Westtimeline: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
samincredible44:
I know u wrote all this with the hope that one NL gal will give u free puna.ask ur self this question,is it sane for a guy to keep giving a gal money just because they are dating.relationship na job
Good question.

The tosyne2much be acting like Elon musk.

Trash, Trasher, trashest.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Chamberlin1983(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
What is the meaning of has coming again?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Princeton92(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
I'm so No. 6
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by munachiso58(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
i think if am to be honest ......na number 8 make me join SMAN......i do everything all i get is am a Christian am in church yet she is not a virgin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by chatinent: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
Donspicey:
Na u sabi oooo

That garri and milk can serve a dozen of them. Simply tell them you'll get back to them.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by helicoptarr: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
Na one ENTITLED woman compile this list.

Give guys a break, kilode!

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
When I saw 'PROLIFIC' writer up there, I gatz to bail out..

The OP na 10 this, 10 that warlord, so we move...

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Westtimeline: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
tosyne2much:

Elon musk, we have heard you.

But we the stingy men association, we meeuuv
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
When I saw 'PROLIFIC' writer up there, I gatz to bail out..

The OP na 10 this, 10 that warlord, so we move...
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) / Over-excited Bride's Wig Falls Off During Dance Wth Fiance For Pre-wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.