Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria (55678 Views)

Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Freemasonry: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by fuckaholic25(f): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
all this write up coz of guys?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by lkillbrokehoes: 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
dorin27:
Small head tongue Happy New Year
The same to you, where have you been hiding? you even ignored my mentions, smh!
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by dorin27(f): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The same to you, where have you been hiding? you even ignored my mentions, smh!
i did not ignore your mentions. Let's assume I did, I am sure you must have said some annoying things.

And I have been hiding in my home. Where else do you want me to hide?

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by LaReinaa(f): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
Iceyjayz:
The joke is on you already, cheesy I'm done with you and please stop mentioning me, thank you as you do so.
grin grin grin grin
You’re finally forming sane after spewing all manners of trash from your rotten smelly mouth.. the joke will always be on you, you uncultured pathetic being..

Better borrow another 10mb and finish what you started.. have you won any giveaway today grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by lkillbrokehoes: 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
dorin27:
i did not ignore your mentions. Let's assume I did, I am sure you must have said some annoying things.

And I have been hiding in my home. Where else do you want me to hide?
Annoying things like what? smh

So you have been at home without doing anything right? I hope you are still going to school when it resumes? you really need to go outside and have fun and stop hiding inside your shell
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by dorin27(f): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Annoying things like what? smh

So you have been at home without doing anything right? I hope you are still going to school when it resumes? you really need to go outside and have fun and stop hiding inside your shell
You can't remember something you wrote yourself? Issokay.

Look at this young man. He thinks I am an undergraduate. Lol

At the bolded.... that's so not true. Smh...
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by lkillbrokehoes: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
dorin27:
You can't remember something you wrote yourself? Issokay.

Look at this young man. He thinks I am an undergraduate. Lol

At the bolded.... that's so not true. Smh...
What did I say you little girl? it's not a crime to say that you are an undergraduate, now that ASUU have called off the strike and schools are about to resume, perhaps, you will have more time to mingle with others and get busy, I actually portray you as a shy and lonely girl, you also like to eat and sleep alot. grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by dorin27(f): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
What did I say you little girl? it's not a crime to say that you are an undergraduate, now that ASUU have called off the strike and schools are about to resume, perhaps, you will have more time to mingle with others and get busy, I actually portray you as a shy and lonely girl, you also like to eat and sleep alot. grin
If your plan was to make me laugh, then I must say it worked. Who's he even calling "little girl"??!! Smh

He thinks of me as a shy, lonely LADY who likes to eat and sleep alot. cheesy cheesy very funny. It's obvious you know nothing about me
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by lkillbrokehoes: 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
dorin27:
If your plan was to make me laugh, then I must say it worked. Who's he even calling "little girl"??!! Smh

He thinks of me as a shy, lonely LADY who likes to eat and sleep alot. cheesy cheesy very funny. It's obvious you know nothing about me
I know everything about you baby girl, I ain't a rabbi but I know everything. you don't have to deny okay? no one will say any shít to you when am around, I just want you to continue being a good girl and have little fun, be careful of stupid boys out there that only want your body and stay safe most importantly
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by dorin27(f): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I know everything about you baby girl, I ain't a rabbi but I know everything. you don't have to deny okay? no one will say any shít to you when am around, I just want you to continue being a good girl and have little fun, be careful of stupid boys out there that only want your body and stay safe most importantly
Okay papa. I'll have this in mind.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by lkillbrokehoes: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
dorin27:
Okay papa. I'll have this in mind.
Lol smh, so what's your plan this year?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by dorin27(f): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Lol smh, so what's your plan this year?
To be successful and maybe "rule the world" wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Kaimaonyeana: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Most ladies who easily identify broke guys are usually broke too, barely would you hear the rich and independent ladies call someone broke

Bros, forget grammar. Me and u no say most of these wey dey always comment especially for this romance section broke die and also dey very frustrated.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by lkillbrokehoes: 4:11am On Jan 14, 2021
dorin27:
To be successful and maybe "rule the world" wink
It's not bad to dream big but firstly you have to do the right thing at the right time, do you hv a boyfriend yet?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by dorin27(f): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
It's not bad to dream big but firstly you have to do the right thing at the right time, do you hv a boyfriend yet?
Smh...
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by lkillbrokehoes: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2021
dorin27:
Smh...
Did I say anything wrong?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by dorin27(f): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Did I say anything wrong?
Read what you wrote and answer the question yourself.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by lkillbrokehoes: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2021
dorin27:
Read what you wrote and answer the question yourself.
What's wrong with that? there's nothing wrong with what I typed, and I asked you a question which you haven't replied yet, do you have a boyfriend now?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by dorin27(f): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
What's wrong with that? there's nothing wrong with what I typed, and I asked you a question which you haven't replied yet, do you have a boyfriend now?
Smh.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by lkillbrokehoes: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2021
dorin27:
Smh.
Talk to me baby girl, why's it hard for you to talk/chat with me? the last time I checked I don't bite, smh cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Talk to me baby girl, why's it hard for you to talk/chat with me? the last time I checked I don't bite, smh
Haha cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by dorin27(f): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Talk to me baby girl, Dorin cool why's it hard for you to talk/chat with me? the last time I checked I don't bite, smh
You're making it difficult to chat with you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by lkillbrokehoes: 10:57am On Jan 14, 2021
tosyne2much:
Haha cheesy
Lolz you too see am cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by lkillbrokehoes: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2021
dorin27:
Don't be hard on yourself and everyone, their are still alot of nice guys out there that will make you happy, I don't know if you have had worst experience dating some guys but I just want to tell you that everyone ain't the same, try and be free with everyone baby girl winksmileygrin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by lkillbrokehoes: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
dorin27:
If you like don't reply back, all what I'm doing is helping you so that you can come outta your shell, if you don't want to that's your business not mine, girls like you hardly listen to people's advise which is bad, besides if I don't care about you I won't tell you all that, have a nice day undecidedangry
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by dorin27(f): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
If you like don't reply back, all what I'm doing is helping you so that you can come outta your shell, if you don't want to that's your business not mine, girls like you hardly listen to people's advise which is bad, besides if I don't care about you I won't tell you all that, have a nice day undecidedangry
Lol. Why is this making me laugh?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by lkillbrokehoes: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
dorin27:
Lol. Why is this making me laugh?
Why won't you laugh? look at her big head tongue cheesycheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by dorin27(f): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
When I said you have plenty wahala, I did not lie.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Baba! Send her a PM, request for her phone number and the rest is history wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
dorin27:
When I said you have plenty wahala, I did not lie.
When the wedding invitation don set, kindly send it to me.. I will be there wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by lkillbrokehoes: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
tosyne2much:
Baba! Send her a PM, request for her phone number and the rest is history wink

Lolz I have a woman already. besides dorin is just my Nairaland friend, she understands too, that's how we both roll, I like pulling her legs every time cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift / Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.