Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) (142904 Views)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by grandlexuz(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2021
EdiskyHarry:
What kind of wives do we have now adays? Is it that women back then were far more sensible than the ones we are having now?

Nope. Women then didnt have phones and social media to expose their doings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Ug10: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2021
Sweet in the middle grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by OdenKelechi(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2021
Beremx:
E pain you wella. Ode

Oponu Eleribu
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by ToneroInc: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2021
Mindlog:
The man's calmness is strange and frightening!

True.

But it is the naked man’s posture for me.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by lascos912(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2021
See the kpekus

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 14, 2021
Wahala be like preeq grin

E NO GET SHOULDER, YOU PUT HEAD THE REST GO ENTER grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2021
abidem4real:

Though a man should not glorify himself in fornication, a man is polygamous in nature and therefore is obliged to be found with different women even without shame. But a woman is bound culturally and religiously to stick to a man. If she must engage with different men, let her divorce her husband first.

From this your theory of men being polygamous, that means every man must go for every woman they like whether single or married. In other words, the man who slept with this woman who is married has also exercised his polygamous right over this man's wife. So therefore, the woman with a polygamous man should not be condemned for sleeping with him. You see how hypocritical and senseless this traditional theory sounds?

If men are truly to be polygamous, how do you expect them to exercise this right if there are no willing participants? If a man admires your wife so much and believes he is polygamous in nature, why should you be angry when your wife decides to cheat with him?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by lookingfly: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2021
Mindlog:
The man's calmness is strange and frightening!
this shit is painful but what do you want the man to do?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by xana101: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2021
Fear friends
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2021
felong:

Hello, why do I have this feeling that you are deliberately avoiding replying your mentions? wink

I am. Definitely avoiding your mentions
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Digmygold: 11:02am On Jan 14, 2021
The kind of woman Ubunja craves for. cheesy Chai. Things are happening
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by felong(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I am. Definitely avoiding your mentions
Hmmmm. Do you hate men so much, have you trusted a guy with your heart and he disappointed you?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by TATALoAlaMu: 11:19am On Jan 14, 2021
EmekaA125:

Must you joke or make hilarious comment regarding someone else's predicament?

Where is the joke? Let reality be reality. The joke is on you because you see it as a joke
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Dreyton36: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2021
Chai wetin Toto go cause ehn

Meanwhile no be the guy fault , na konji
See ehn konji power no be beans o

That's why a white man once said " the best way to avoid temptation is to fall for it"

But no be this kind woman suppose make man gbola stand na cry this man fine na , he even get big gbola join , see where the editing reach , he gbola sef reach lap

Wetin concern me , who Dem fvck na her Toto suffer am
Who Dem cheat on na him heart go suffer am and ogogoro
Who sleep with person wife , na him body go tell am

Make me find where I go put preek jare , naija na too much trouble dey am

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by abidem4real: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2021
Sophyrocks:

From this your theory of men being polygamous, that means every man must go for every woman they like whether single or married. In other words, the man who slept with this woman who is married has also exercised his polygamous right over this man's wife. So therefore, the woman with a polygamous man should not be condemned for sleeping with him. You see how hypocritical and senseless this traditional theory sounds?

If men are truly to be polygamous, how do you expect them to exercise this right if there are no willing participants? If a man admires your wife so much and believes he is polygamous in nature, why should you be angry when your wife decides to cheat with him?
Don't misconstrue my words. Remember I said a man should not glorify himself in fornication, but the fact is that a man has high tendency to be found with other women besides his wife which I believe is not unheard of considering the nature and lordship of man over his wife but it is bad, killing, stigmatic and unheard of for a married woman to be found sexually with another man. Every radical sense condemns it. Remember, a man is the head of a family and there is no feminism in a typical African family.

But to answer your question as to "If a man admires your wife so much and believes he is polygamous in nature, why should you be angry when your wife decides to cheat with him?, It is disheartening for a man to have caught his wife cheating because a man's wife is his belonging solely maritally and that is why I said in my comment that if a woman wants to indulge in fornication, she should divorce her husband first.

NOTE:- A WOMAN'S FORNICATING ATTITUDE IS SEEN AS AN ABOMINATION WHILE THAT OF A MAN IS SEEN AS NO BIG DEAL EVEN FROM THE TIME IMMEMORIAL
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Emyzoloye5(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ghostmode2two:

Women are never satisfied with sex. I don't believe that rubbish of not being satisfied that makes women to cheat on their man. A cheat is a cheat! If you give a woman 7 shot every night she will still cheat if she wants to cheat.

lolz.... lemme believe you with faith
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by EndRape2(f): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Do not be unfortunate, how come it is only the woman you are blaming, did she tie the man and rape him? A man and a woman did something stupid, you are blaming the man, and leaving the woman.

uote author=Kriss216 post=98016867]This photo breaks my heart.

A friend you eat in the same plate with.

Women are just destroyers. Look around you, can you count how many friendships and homes women have destroyed? Uncountable!

God and Adam were paddy until Eve came![/quote]
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by EndRape2(f): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
You need help, please see a psychologist, thanks.

quote author=Dreyton36 post=98046612]Chai wetin Toto go cause ehn

That's why a white man once said " the best way to avoid temptation is to fall for it"

But no be this kind woman suppose make man gbola stand na cry this man fine na , he even get big gbola join , see where the editing reach , he gbola sef reach lap

Lights up my kpoli in peace[/quote]
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Dreyton36: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
EndRape2:
You need help, please see a psychologist, thanks.

quote author=Dreyton36 post=98046612]Chai wetin Toto go cause ehn

Lights up my kpoli in peace

You're right bro
I need help please help me cool
Btw I'm a psychologist
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by EndRape2(f): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
U want to go to prison, for exposing their naked pics on line, I pity you,

Let the girlfriend and the friend get a good lawyer, and take him to court, he will, regreat ever posting the pics on media.

uote author=lascos912 post=98043123]See the kpekus[/quote]
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Hardebson: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
I expect him to smile while taking the picture. Why is he frowning?

he must frown now chaii
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Unie30: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
I'm just speechless.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by EndRape2(f): 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
The woman and his friend should sue the man, period, he has no right to post their naked pics on media.

quote author=EBMedia post=98016596]A man caught his wife sleeping with another man in their home. He took a selfie with them and uploaded the photo online, IgbereTV reports.

Twitter user, @oluwatayorhoda who shared the photos wrote:

https://twitter.com/OluwatayoRhoda/status/1349233531294265344?s=19[/quote]
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
bigfish3k:

How will you know if her breast has been sucked or if she had been kissed before. Does the mouth have hymen too?

Please share with us so that I can learn a new thing. We are here to learn

Do you know that they even give Mouth Action.
They will only protect the Virginia for you
When you kiss a girl for the first time in her life, you would know except you never soji.
Secondly, look at the breast well, sagging breast have been touch. A woman breast have to stand 180 degrees. Once it even stands 165 degrees, then person don breast or sick the breast. The breast should have no folding marks though it's very light to see but look deeply. Avoid stretch marks breast. Am a medical practitioner, once the human breast isn't 180 degree erect, someone must have touched it. Well am very good at knowing if a breast have been touched. You can also detect if a lady have romanced by checking her back of her down legs.. I don't know how to explain this, let me try but if we were physical, I would show you well. If a lady stands up...look at the back of her knee...if she is a virgin, it should be exactly like the knee of a man but her knee has holes that are more than 0.05cm deep, then she must romanced atleast once. As to also know if she has romanced, check her the opposite side of her ankle points, it's kinda invisible but look well, you would see 3 slightly lines positioned alternate. You can also know if she has ever kissed from her lip, cross check the slight lines, if it's 3 or more than then that lips have been kissed. It's all biological, am writing an E-book on all these to ascertain feminine virginity. Follow me by July ending, I would be true and probably get world attention on it. It's everything you need to know by about a woman virginity, enough of their lies!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Godons1: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Equal2DeTask:

Mumu boy

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by agabusta: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
NextD18:

A man legit and consensually inserted his diick into the pussay of his Friend's wife and you call the woman a destroyer? When she didn't point a gun at him to do that?

You, calling her a destroyer would have been understood if the man she cheated with was unware of her marital status, but in this disgusting case, he knows she's married, he knows she's married to his friend, yet he fvcked her. They are both snitches, betrayers, stupid, foolish and should be punished severely.

If I was the man, I'll send this picture to all her family members, friends, church and well wishers. If possible, make a poster and erect in her village, i'll so much fvck her up that her reputation and image as a woman will be totally destroyed. This is after kicking her out unharmed.

Then the guy, I'll quietly and secretly send him to his creator to welcome him.

You have a point, but you have factually come clean if you must counter logically.

In no place did the post and picture indicate that an offer was made to the woman, this means there are possibilities that she made the offer which leaves the man in the "Accepting" position. I hope you get my point now and understand the need to keep sentiment aside when it comes to infidelity and betrayal.

Both of them fvcked the man up, both of them deserves to be fvcked up.

She's already dealt with. It happened in SA, if I'm not mistaken, and has already gone viral even to Nigeria.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
abidem4real:

Don't misconstrue my words. Remember I said a man should not glorify himself in fornication, but the fact is that a man has high tendency to be found with other women besides his wife which I believe is not unheard of considering the nature and lordship of man over his wife but it is bad, killing, stigmatic and unheard of for a married woman to be found sexually with another man. Every radical sense condemns it. Remember, a man is the head of a family and there is no feminism in a typical African family.

But to answer your question as to "If a man admires your wife so much and believes he is polygamous in nature, why should you be angry when your wife decides to cheat with him?, It is disheartening for a man to have caught his wife cheating because a man's wife is his belonging solely maritally and that is why I said in my comment that if a woman wants to indulge in fornication, she should divorce her husband first.

NOTE:- A WOMAN'S FORNICATING ATTITUDE IS SEEN AS AN ABOMINATION WHILE THAT OF A MAN IS SEEN AS NO BIG DEAL EVEN FROM THE TIME IMMEMORIAL

Too many words with no sense. Try on put on your thinking cap! Analyse your words. Use your brain dammit! Reread your previous comment and try deduce what it is saying.

You cannot say a man should not glorify himself in fornication and at the same time glorify the same man having several women. You are speaking from both sides of your mouth. Its like saying it is wrong for a man to fornicate but it is right for him to desire and sleep with several women. Where do you stand? Are you FOR or AGAINST? Its simple English. Or you don't understand what you just said? That's pointless. People like you forget that what you clamour for has a way of becoming a pain in your a$$es. Your fellow men are your enemies because they don't care who is married or single. Look around you. They will come for your wives because they are polygamous in nature! Nobody gives a sh1t about african traditions. You are claiming a man having several women other than his wife is a right way to live but you forget your girlfriends and wives will be chased by these very men and if these men with this mindset are better than you financially, they will cheat on you! African tradition will never stop them from doing what they want. It has never worked.

Just accept that many men out there are shameless and will desire your wives. That's why cheating amongst women is rampant nowadays and you all are wailing up and down about DNA tests!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
t00dugged:
Isn't this a criminal offence tho? undecided. If I was the wife I will sue him before we start talking about divorce angry angry.

Posting ones nude without consent is still a criminal offence regardless of who or under what circumstances.
shut your trap, woman
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by sylve11: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
life........... sad cool
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by sylve11: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
falopey:
I think people that do the unthinkable such as this are insane.

lol grin cool
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Lovelyoma: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Women are just destroyers?? Funny how you left out the friend who should have known better than to betray his friend in such a shameful manner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.