Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) (142791 Views)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Businessman1986(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
t00dugged:
Isn't this a criminal offence tho? undecided. If I was the wife I will sue him before we start talking about divorce angry angry.

Posting ones nude without consent is still a criminal offence regardless of who or under what circumstances.

Shut up dimwit . .. very dull
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by friendl: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yes cheating is bad ,...but not to the extent of showing his wife unclothedness to the world ,...must he post it on the internet?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Realhommie(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lubumbashi:
Social media is doing more harm than good. Why posting it on social media, abi doesn't he know that he as the husband will also share in her shame?
Yet someone said he was being very mature, i almost responded but just held back.

There's no maturity at all in what he did, ir was a very silly act.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by t00dugged(f): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
Businessman1986:

Shut up dimwit . .. very dull
cry me a river,let me bring a bucket so you can fill it with your tears tongue tongue, the thing even pain you pass the woman husband grin grin grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by tomifemi: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
What a world! The husband is so brave and for the fact that he never beat up any one of them means he is calm. the picture taken is just simply tagged "evidence" or exhibit. Shameless woman!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Ginomel(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
simplepee:
I don't know about other tribes but where I come from, it is forbidden for a married woman to sleep with another man. This is very shameful and disgusting.

Will a married man sleep with another woman?
Hope where you come from, forbids that too.

If not, it's a double standard and it doesn't work.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Betscoreodds: 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
EBMedia:
A man caught his wife sleeping with another man in their home. He took a selfie with them and uploaded the photo online, IgbereTV reports.

Twitter user, @oluwatayorhoda who shared the photos wrote:

https://twitter.com/OluwatayoRhoda/status/1349233531294265344?s=19
wow
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by ussy09(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
They have succeeded in killing little trust the man was having left for Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by piagetskinner(m): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
She might even still say “it’s not what you think” after being caught red handed
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by PETUK(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
faithfull18:

You and who? Speak for yourself oh.
You and I
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by hardbody: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
t00dugged:
Yeah they turn ancestors when they can't argue again, remember I didn't invite you into my comment you old frail wrinkled,snuff stained dirty teethed ancestor grin grin grin.And by the way ,it's Madam not sir .

A good night to you too.

I never argued with you, i sought to teach you but it turned out you can't be taught.

Abuse me all you want, i have since made my point.

For avoidance of doubt, you don't invite people to your mention, they come in to make some points, clarify positions or in the extant case, try to teach numskulls who, as in your case, will never learn.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by t00dugged(f): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
hardbody:

I never argued with you, i sought to teach you but it turned out you can't be taught.

Abuse me all you want, i have since made my point.

For avoidance of doubt, you don't invite people to your mention, they come in to make some points, clarify positions or in the extant case, try to teach numskulls who, as in your case, will never learn.

Well well well look what we have here, an arrogant prick and buffoon with shoulder padded ego , you invited your self in to teach a numbskull?, oh wow! Professor emeritus , key holder of knowledge, seer of all things known and unknown, grin grin grin.Oh ye! ancient of days I greet you grin grin grin.

I am not abusing you, as you labelled me a kid ,I just assumed if to you I am a kid ,it must mean you are an ancestor ,so tell me, dear ancestor, which do you accept? white hen or incisor of a white cocrodile? grin grin grin.

In great Fela's voice;

Teacher teacher
Nor teach me nonsense.

All this virtual professor sef undecided undecided
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by abidem4real: 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sophyrocks:

Too many words with no sense. Try on put on your thinking cap! Analyse your words. Use your brain dammit! Reread your previous comment and try deduce what it is saying.

You cannot say a man should not glorify himself in fornication and at the same time glorify the same man having several women. You are speaking from both sides of your mouth. Its like saying it is wrong for a man to fornicate but it is right for him to desire and sleep with several women. Where do you stand? Are you FOR or AGAINST? Its simple English. Or you don't understand what you just said? That's pointless. People like you forget that what you clamour for has a way of becoming a pain in your a$$es. Your fellow men are your enemies because they don't care who is married or single. Look around you. They will come for your wives because they are polygamous in nature! Nobody gives a sh1t about african traditions. You are claiming a man having several women other than his wife is a right way to live but you forget your girlfriends and wives will be chased by these very men and if these men with this mindset are better than you financially, they will cheat on you! African tradition will never stop them from doing what they want. It has never worked.

Just accept that many men out there are shameless and will desire your wives. That's why cheating amongst women is rampant nowadays and you all are wailing up and down about DNA tests!
Why all these insults? How has a person's opinion about a subject matter been a thorn in your flesh? You're just being peevish nonsensically. I thought I was talking to a man with logical reasoning, I never knew I was wrong.
For clarity to your numskull, a man should not glorify himself in fornication does not mean that if he does, it is abominable. You must be one kind holier than thou guy

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by VictorUSA(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
NoPerfectLife:
Whores of Babylon. I cnt ever marry a woman that I wasn't the first to kiss her and also the first to romance her and also the first to break her hymen. Men should copy me abeg!
That was my thought but now my final decision is this: I WILL NEVER MARRY.I will stay single till death.Note:i'm a virgin guy
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by lascos912(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
EndRape2:
U want to go to prison, for exposing their naked pics on line, I pity you,

Let the girlfriend and the friend get a good lawyer, and take him to court, he will, regreat ever posting the pics on media.

uote author=lascos912 post=98043123]See the kpekus
what a funny quote
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
abidem4real:

Why all these insults? How has a person's opinion about a subject matter been a thorn in your flesh? You're just being peevish nonsensically. I thought I was talking to a man with logical reasoning, I never knew I was wrong.
For clarity to your numskull, a man should not glorify himself in fornication does not mean that if he does, it is abominable. You must be one kind holier than thou guy

Mr logical, learn to be a critical thinker! You have a brain not sawdust! Being a Nigerian does not mean you should be a dullardl! How can choosing to fornicate not be glorifiable but at the same time not abominable? It is not abominable if he comes for your girlfriend or wife? Are you using your brains at all? Listen to yourself! You don't even know what to say.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Ezzywaymadu(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
majamajic:
Red handed
DNA money saved
2turu talko kwanu
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by abidem4real: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sophyrocks:

Mr logical, learn to be a critical thinker! You have a brain not sawdust! Being a Nigerian does not mean you should be a dullardl! How can choosing to fornicate not be glorifiable but at the same time not abominable? It is not abominable if he comes for your girlfriend or wife? Are you using your brains at all? Listen to yourself! You don't even know what to say.
You are clearly without an iota of sense. If not, you won't be saying what's not glorifiable is abominable.
Mr coconut head, let me educate you that nothing is abominable for any man to woo even a married woman but it only becomes abominable when the married woman agrees and surrenders her body to him.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
abidem4real:

You are clearly without an iota of sense. If not, you won't be saying what's not glorifiable is abominable.
Mr coconut head, let me educate you that nothing is abominable for any man to woo even a married woman but it only becomes abominable when the married woman agrees and surrenders her body to him.

Mr Educator with a brain of groundnut, why will a man woo a married woman and expect that the woman will say No? Why woo the woman in the first place "if you know she has a man"? Can you see how senseless your theory is? You keep yam near a goat and expect it will not eat it. How many women have self control? How many women will reject a money offer from an admirer who is richer than you? When you so called africans come up with ridiculous laws and theories, make sure it does not come biting you in your a$$es. Then we will know you use your brains not your d1cks to reason. That is my point, Dumskull! Anyways, you are all reaping the fruits of your labor. Some of you would rather not find out when your wives cheat. As long as she is hiding it. Don't complain and share your wife with other men. You all created the mess so learn to live with it! Get ready. These men you are supporting will come for your wives!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by hardbody: 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
t00dugged:
Well well well look what we have here, an arrogant prick and buffoon with shoulder padded ego , you invited your self in to teach a numbskull?, oh wow! Professor emeritus , key holder of knowledge, seer of all things known and unknown, grin grin grin.Oh ye! ancient of days I greet you grin grin grin.

I am not abusing you, as you labelled me a kid ,I just assumed if to you I am a kid ,it must mean you are an ancestor ,so tell me, dear ancestor, which do you accept? white hen or incisor of a white cocrodile? grin grin grin.

In great Fela's voice;

Teacher teacher
Nor teach me nonsense.

All this virtual professor sef undecided undecided

You must have re-read your post and found out how empty, shallow and stupid you sounded. May I also request that going forward, you check your tenses and spellings when responding to me. I am very particular about those minute details,
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by t00dugged(f): 1:59am On Jan 15, 2021
hardbody:

You must have re-read your post and found out how empty, shallow and stupid you sounded. May I also request that going forward, you check your tenses and spellings when responding to me. I am very particular about those minute details,
By minute details you mean you putting a coma at the end of your sentence instead of a fullstop? grin grin grin. Yes I had to make a screenshot tongue tongue tongue tongue. Agbaya ancestor grin grin grin grin. Your buffoonery is legendary my dear and quite entertaining as well I must say .

Teacher teacher o nor teach me nonsense. tongue tongue.

Ladies and gentlemen introducing our English professor of nairaland community tongue tongue. First I was a kid now you have turned spelling checker, which direction will you twist to next to massage your ego? undecided undecided

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Shalommy(f): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2021
extol1:

is that how you share your own
. But they share almost everything together,so what's the big deal in this case?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by hardbody: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2021
t00dugged:
By minute details you mean you putting a coma at the end of your sentence instead of a fullstop? grin grin grin. Yes I had to make a screenshot tongue tongue tongue tongue. Agbaya ancestor grin grin grin grin. Your buffoonery is legendary my dear and quite entertaining as well I must say .

Teacher teacher o nor teach me nonsense. tongue tongue.

Ladies and gentlemen introducing our English professor of nairaland community tongue tongue. First I was a kid now you have turned spelling checker, which direction will you twist to next to massage your ego? undecided undecided

Your point is noted. Nevertheless, I do insist you go back and learn tenses and spellings. You effectively derailed from what I was lecturing you on and on the same topic that you were proudly parading your ignorance but guess what, you help me ease off from the stress of the day, I therefore have no reason to complain about this foolery.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by abidem4real: 10:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Sophyrocks:

Mr Educator with a brain of groundnut, why will a man woo a married woman and expect that the woman will say No? Why woo the woman in the first place "if you know she has a man"? Can you see how senseless your theory is? You keep yam near a goat and expect it will not eat it. How many women have self control? How many women will reject a money offer from an admirer who is richer than you? When you so called africans come up with ridiculous laws and theories, make sure it does not come biting you in your a$$es. Then we will know you use your brains not your d1cks to reason. That is my point, Dumskull! Anyways, you are all reaping the fruits of your labor. Some of you would rather not find out when your wives cheat. As long as she is hiding it. Don't complain and share your wife with other men. You all created the mess so learn to live with it! Get ready. These men you are supporting will come for your wives!
Why is this son of a bitch getting everything twisted? If by your words; "why will a man woo a married woman and expect that the woman will say No?" you mean and believe that married women are whores and that they can't stand a simple test of time since they can't say no to another man's proposition even after they are married, then they are not worth men's worries because men will always woo women whether married or not.

ON THIS NOTE, I THINK IT'S HIGH TIME I STOPPED ARGUING WITH YOU ON THIS CLEARLY SIMPLE MATTER
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by t00dugged(f): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2021
hardbody:

Your point is noted. Nevertheless, I do insist you go back and learn tenses and spellings. You effectively derailed from what I was lecturing you on and on the same topic that you were proudly parading your ignorance but guess what, you help me ease off from the stress of the day, I therefore have no reason to complain about this foolery.
yen yen yen , ignorant lecturer grin grin grin grin.

Before you talk about derailing you should look in the mirror Mr ancestor grin grin grin, oh now he is easing off stress of the day, I thought you don't banter with kids grin grin, Idiotic buffoon tongue tongue tongue.

In another news ,do you know you might just die of coronavirus and will likely not see the end of 2021? ,Stay safe and follow NCC guidelines .
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by hardbody: 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
t00dugged:
yen yen yen , ignorant lecturer grin grin grin grin.

Before you talk about derailing you should look in the mirror Mr ancestor grin grin grin, oh now he is easing off stress of the day, I thought you don't banter with kids grin grin, Idiotic buffoon tongue tongue tongue.

In another news ,do you know you might just die of coronavirus and will likely not see the end of 2021? ,Stay safe and follow NCC guidelines .

You must be confusing me with your father or elder brother. (at the bolded)
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by t00dugged(f): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
hardbody:

You must be confusing me with your father or elder brother. (at the bolded)
Not at all,I am talking to you ,but you on the other hand even confessed it yourself that confusion is your middle name grin grin. Remember you suffer from delirium tremens tongue tongue.

So watch out, coronavirus is closer to you than you think, pushing it and saying "God forbid" will not save you , better follow NCC guidelines tongue tongue

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by hardbody: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
t00dugged:
Not at all,I am talking to you ,but you on the other hand even confessed it yourself that confusion is your middle name grin grin. Remember you suffer from delirium tremens tongue tongue.

So watch out, coronavirus is closer to you than you think, pushing it and saying "God forbid" will not save you , better follow NCC guidelines tongue tongue

So delirium tremens means "confusion'?

I give up on you.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by t00dugged(f): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
hardbody:

So delirium tremens means "confusion'?

I give up on you.
Even your confusion is confused grin grin grin.

Sha remember to stick to NCC guidelines, I see corona lurking in the shadows around you tongue tongue tongue

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by hardbody: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
t00dugged:
Even your confusion is confused grin grin grin.

Sha remember to stick to NCC guidelines, I see corona lurking in the shadows around you tongue tongue tongue

Ok... grin

We are done. wink
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by t00dugged(f): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
hardbody:

Ok... grin

We are done. wink
lol, You better go and edit that signature before hallucinations become your comforter. Na so village people take dey start. grin grin.

Take care.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) by Gval123: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2021
Na better slap them take put that guy face in perspective so, way make am snap that pix. Nor be e eyes e take take this picture o, na slap eye

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.