Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family (8086 Views)

Seun Looks Like A Woman(his Photos) / A Beautiful Medical Doctor Chooses A Secondary School Teacher Over A Rich Oil Co / "I'm Not A Feminist, Man Is The Head & The Woman, His Helper"- Artist Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family by lkillbrokehoes: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

But it's ok for it to be a female gender bashing debate?
Get a life jare, she said the obvious truth

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family by ImaIma1(f): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Get a life jare, she said the obvious truth

And you have a life? Learn to mind your business. Know when and how to comment when you are not called into a matter.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family by ImaIma1(f): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Leshurr:

Why have you quoted me twice on the same post? undecided
You will be the third girl on my matter today .. lol Na by force to bash men with una?

I don't bash. The guys on this forum are already preoccupied with that. They bash for a living.

Expect your gold star for the solidarity.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family by lkillbrokehoes: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

And you have a life? Learn to mind your business. Know when and how to comment when you are called into a matter.
This is a public forum, I can quote anyone I want to quote if you don't like it, you can deactivate your account, Nairaland residential feminist cheesy
because leshur said the obvious truth you are now attacking her, you have to go through me to get to her, I have ur medicine

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family by ImaIma1(f): 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This is a public forum, I can quote anyone I want to quote if you don't like it, you can deactivate your account, Nairaland residential feminist cheesy
because leshur said the obvious truth you are now attacking her, you have to go through me to get to her, I have ur medicine

Happy quoting!
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family by lkillbrokehoes: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

Happy quoting!
Reporting leshurr post shows how weak you are, y'all online residential Nairaland feminist, once anyone dosen't agree to y'all opinions or banter y'all. you all run to the mods like a coward, lol.. grow up and get something doing, this is a new year.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family by ImaIma1(f): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Reporting leshurr post shows how weak you are, y'all online residential Nairaland feminist, once anyone dosen't agree to y'all opinions or banter y'all. you all run to the mods like a coward, lol.. grow up and get something doing, this is a new year.

cheesy

I am laughing at your ignorance. Just look well before you keep jumping into conclusions.

Idoho etuk feminist cheesy cheesy cheesy

Modified

I didn't initially understand the "report a post" part. That was definitely not me. What did she say that warranted reporting her post?
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family by lkillbrokehoes: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
ImaIma1:

cheesy

I am laughing at your ignorance. Just look well before you keep jumping into conclusions.

Idoho etuk feminist cheesy cheesy cheesy

Modified

I didn't initially understand the "report a post" part. That was definitely not me. What did she say that warranted reporting her post?
You are not only a residential Nairaland feminist but also a liar, I fear who no fear you, pretender! cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family by ImaIma1(f): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You are not only a residential Nairaland feminist but also a liar, I fear who no fear you, pretender! cheesy

Ok
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family by Nettybrown(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
tyup:
The end of Simps are always terrible and very Brutally filled with Regrets

I feel like meeting girls like this to teach them a good bitter lessons but Destiny keeps directing the gentle ones my way, the ones that seem stubborn are always humbled when we get together. it's sickening
My guy, be careful what you wish for o. If u jam devil's incarnate eeh? U go maya o.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family by Sixfeetbelle: 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Shut it there, Kobe was never a real man, he was a big simp controlled by one greedy Latina hoe and her mother, I don't know why you have never made any sense in your life, jeez!

So says you.

Any man who is being controlled by anybody is a puppet, whether by his family, his wife, his friends or his foes. A man who can't make decisions and stands by it should cease to be called a man. He's a weakling.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family by lkillbrokehoes: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

So says you.

Any man who is being controlled by anybody is a puppet, whether by his family, his wife, his friends or his foes. A man who can't make decisions and stands by it should cease to be called a man. He's a weakling.
He made the worst decision in his life, he must be regretting it wherever he is

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family by Kuns84(m): 7:42am On Jan 15, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
Make I delete all his pics wey I get for phone.

This thing is annoying.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kissing Or Romance, Which One Make Ladies Wet ? / Your First Time Experience At Toasting (wooing) Or Being Toasted? / 10yr Relationship Finally Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.