Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone (9490 Views)

Nigerian Man Held A Chinese Man For Spoiling His Phone (Video) / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

Na wa for wetin. Are u not a nigerian yourself

Guy, go have a sleep. Stop being dumb
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

What rubbish question are you asking guy?

But you have been the one saying rubbish all day
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

I know you are one of this marketers saying rubbish about redmi

Just like the way you have been saying rubbish about other brands too
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

Go rest jhor

You need the rest yourself
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by VEXT: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

So what you are saying now is that you were there when the generator burnt the phone abi...you are indeed confused

Only a tout talk this way. ..
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
theMagnet:

It isn't
Only Pretiboi manipulated it

What is this one saying?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

Long throat grin

grin grin grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

You are such a liar

Just like you have been lying all day
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

You should be the frustrated and confused one here

I pity you
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

Na you no well

We all know you are sick with lies in your belly grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
theMagnet:

Stop defending nonsense
That phone is a Xiaomi phone whether you like it or not and it exploded badly
The OP lied and it doesn't matter
If the phone was a Transsion phone you'd be very quick to cast a stone
Nonsense

Pls tell him maybe he will listen to you
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

If he was there or not is never the issue. Your so called story is a lie

See a liar saying someone is lying mtcheww
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

But you have not been saying anything good yourself except lies

This guy you really do have a problem
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
theMagnet:

The phone has a big problem here no matter the electrical situation
The Charger is supposed to go not the phone
Stop defending blindly

Don't mind that mumu
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

Imagine the nonsense you are saying

As if you have not been saying nonsense yourself
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
theMagnet:

This is dangerous. God save us from this kinds of phone explosion
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

See foolish question

See pot calling kettle black grin grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

You know that your story is not true

because you were there abi?
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

You know yourself. You are one of the marketers dem

Everybody is a marketer to you. Na wa for u
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

You must be sick for saying that

You are the sick one here
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

What is true about the lies?

Haven't you been lying all day yourself
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

See anoda stupid question

Your question has always been senseless too
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

It's a very fat lie my guy

Your own lies has always been fatter grin
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by maduksben: 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
sleek4luv:

Understand shit?

Yeye dey worry you
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by NuclearReactor: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
maduksben:

Nah u mumu pass because the phone no be him own so why ask him to hold it....

Werey le leyi grin
Is he not the one that claimed the phone belongs to a friend How is it now mumu to ask him to validate his claims
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by NuclearReactor: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Guys no need to continue talking to this useless marketers abeg, notice how one moniker will reply like 15 comments in a row, it was alfredtemile at first then pretiboi then maduksben just like that, one dumb guy is just somewhere switching accounts and replying everything that exposes his lies...
Transsion marketers I weak for Una matter cry
Tueh angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by Chimatesky64: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
NuclearReactor:
Guys no need to continue talking to this useless marketers abeg, notice how one moniker will reply like 15 comments in a row, it was alfredtemile at first then pretiboi then maduksben just like that, one dumb guy is just somewhere switching accounts and replying everything that exposes his lies...
Transsion marketers I weak for Una matter cry
Tueh angry
sleek4luv is among 2.
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by alfredtemile: 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
How you take know if you sef nor be Marketer?
NuclearReactor:

They are at it again undecided
Tecno/Infinix marketers with there dumb marketing strategies
I know it's the same person that created the thread that is giving replies!! Una no dey tire
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by alfredtemile: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tell am as he nor wise
theMagnet:

Lol
Stupid assertion
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by alfredtemile: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nor be generator, the phone nor good. . .
Randerl:

Your friend used bad generator
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by alfredtemile: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
But all stories say it exploded, the device is actually the problem
Meister:

Obviously but what led to it is what isn't clear since everyone has conflicting takes
Re: How my friend escaped being burnt by his phone by alfredtemile: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mr Knower. . .
Meister:

It doesn't necessarily have to be a generator sef, a power surge can cause that but I'm very certain this didn't happen to the OPs friend, nah marketers be this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

First Call 2022 Was From Who And Who Did You Call First This Year? / Phone Anti-Virus software / Xiaomi Or Samsung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.