Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage (87489 Views)

Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together / Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down / Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Topejoel: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
kiss
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Celestyn8213: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
Most celebrity marriages don't last
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Godpikin4real(f): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
One of the most sensible posts ve ever read on Naialand. Keep it up bro.
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I don't envasaige any celebrity marriage at all .

What I envisage is a Godly home built on the jurisdiction of God's will for marriage nothing else !

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
mystery22:
Nothing bad....He is a high value man and can still get any woman of his choice...But can we say the same of his wife....
no.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Beremx(f): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
mystery22:
Nothing bad....He is a high value man and can still get any woman of his choice...But can we say the same of his wife....
so is the adultery he committed justified by your comment?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by merits(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry
God I pray I see a man to marry oo.
This divorce too much
Divorce everywhere
It's a simple logic, just make sure your toto is well discipline.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Williamsesco(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry
This divorce too much
Divorce everywhere
come be my babe mama..that will be help for both of us
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Romanoff(f): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
The man cheated, someone on front page said his value will not diminish but he can't say same for the woman.

It is well with the African woman.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by brain54(m): 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
drogba and burna boy resemble sha...abi na my eye?

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry
This divorce too much
Divorce everywhere

See me now ! cheesy.
Come make we marry ! grin
I am the man oo, just that this your profile pic is something am doubting. grin grin grin

Just kidding o. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by MrTee28(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I don't envasaige any celebrity marriage at all .

What I envisage is a Godly home built on the jurisdiction of God's will for marriage nothing else !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Beremx(f): 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Romanoff:
The man cheated, someone on front page said his value will not diminish but he can't say same for the woman.

na so!! If Drogba was American, The American system will fight for his wife. Alas! This is Africa where shiit happens

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Godpikin4real:
One of the most sensible posts ve ever read on Naialand. Keep it up bro.

Thank you ma'am!
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by samx4real(m): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry God I pray I see a man to marry oo. This divorce too much Divorce everywhere

Search no more, I yam here!
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by tobidipity(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
iskaba
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by zoedew: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Failure is a man who can’t keep his marriage. Can’t manage a home!! Man, be a man: keep your marriage.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by ofuonyebi: 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
DROGBA STILL REIGNS AS THE BEST PLAYER THAT EVER COMES OUT OF AFRICA IN THE CENTURY PAST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Edusouls(m): 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
Na soo, una don spoil am finish Naah, men now see ur sex as half man half Devil they have long gone on defence, una go soon start to dey marry una self’s..
Esosaqueen:
cry
This divorce too much
Divorce everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by 99thEnemy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
thaoriginator:
angry

Mi bloodclaat!

No gyal can tie me down fi one bloodclaat pumpum Me cocky no make fi just one pussy hole deh..

Ah no yesterday me born... Me love fi slam dunk pon any pussy like LeBron..

Member me tell yuh say pussy haffi kill me

It haffi kill me, pussy haffi kill me..

Na your type dem the call Rastitute . grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by 12inchess: 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
What does he expect after marrying a Marlian grin Fagbo jeun dobo

4 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by icon8: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Beremx:

Which adultery? Did you read the post at all?
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
This can't be
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by DryMouth: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
ofuonyebi:
DROGBA STILL REIGNS AS THE BEST PLAYER THAT EVER COMES OUT OF AFRICA IN THE CENTURY PAST
Eto'o played golf

3 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by BABZIENE(m): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry
This divorce too much
Divorce everywhere

Look no further
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Everything in life has an expiry date xo be brave enough to let go when that time comes

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by mmadu4: 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
marriage is no longer fun .

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Beremx:

His right to happiness and right to freedom justifies how ever he chooses to live his life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by icon8: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Romanoff:

Learn to read and comprehend. The essence of this post was to dispel misconceptions such as yours. If you could read and understand, you’d know that.

In summary, the man did not cheat. He’s been separated from his ex since last year, long before he was seen with the new woman. Which is exactly what this post is all about.

4 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Beremx:
na so!! If Drogba was American, The American system will fight for his wife. Alas! This is Africa where shiit happens

The American system will cheat and rob him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
You separated last year and this year you're already making videos of your romp with another lady.
Today's generation of individuals are the most undisciplined ever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by poiZon: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
passyhansome:
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
U no dey hear forgive and forget?
He forgive her n forget her too.
Biblical workings.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
pickatyouu:
Marriage is really a gamble

Damn right!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement / 2013 Glo-CAF Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.