Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage (87510 Views)

Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together / Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down / Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by icon8: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chii59:
You separated last year and this year you're already making videos of your romp with another lady.
Today's generation of individuals are the most undisciplined ever.
Please tell us how long wait is acceptable to you. Perhaps he should wait forever and not move on with his life?

7 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
icon8:

Please tell us how long wait is acceptable to you. Perhaps he should wait forever and not move on with his life?
Keep moving, lad. Keep moving.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Kobicove(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
vibre:
Drogba is tired of scoring in one goalpost

Who can blame him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
zoedew:
Failure is a man who can’t keep his marriage. Can’t manage a home!! Man, be a man: keep your marriage.

Idiocy is the mark of a human being who says this kind of foolish thing.

6 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by toprealman: 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
Bros no VAR needed, this is clearly an infingement
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
So that means his ex-wife is now free grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wow!
Our own King Drogba

The video is just too bad mehn!
We cannot watch it twice.
You need to see the way she sank her teeth on every part of his body and he was screaming like someone with warapa (English people call it epilepsy)
Damn, we can't share such video here.
Some kids could be watching.
Things dey happen ooo shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Midas01: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Oh pls shut up. If women are half devils then men are devils themselves. Your gender was the reason God regretted creating mankind.

Your gender commits 99% of the crimes in this world so stop being moral police here.
Edusouls:
Na soo, una don spoil am finish Naah, men now see ur sex as half man half Devil they have long gone on defence, una go soon start to dey marry una self’s..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chii59:
You separated last year and this year you're already making videos of your romp with another lady.
Today's generation of individuals are the most undisciplined ever.

What year should he be making it?

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Ayobami7(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Noted
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Bellotelli: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry
God I pray I see a man to marry oo.
This divorce too much
Divorce everywhere
May God fulfill all our heart desires smiley
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by thaoriginator: 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
99thEnemy:

Na your type dem the call Rastitute . grin grin grin grin
to hell with wah dem ah say, mi nuh care wah dem ah call it.. Dem haffi cut off me cocky fi stop me.

Me cyaan bother cry

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Cousin9999: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wow.

His wife is cute.

Where's the "viral" video of the new woman? If she's oyinbo, then they divorced because he's gay.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Kayberg: 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry
This divorce too much
Divorce everywhere

When with a destined partner, no fear of divorce.
Selecting and choosing who GOD did not give will always make such marriage crash at some time.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by thaoriginator: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
post=98068166:
Wow!
Our own King Drogba

The video is just too bad mehn!
We cannot watch it twice.
You need to see the way she sank her teeth on every part of his body and he was screaming like someone with warapa (English people call it epilepsy)
Damn, we can't share such video here.
Some kids may be watching.
Things dey happen ooo shocked shocked shocked
Mi bloodclaat!!!

Omo, for where una see the bagga video? angry

Smaddy have snitch pon di man deh... Di bagga gyal wey him ah deh with addi prime suspect..

Cyaan understand why she or any bloodclaat ah go dweet..

Me despise dem bombaclaaaaat informer sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by sevo(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
robosky02:
Some times when the money stop raining

The you see the other side of the ladies

Am 100% certain you didn't read the full post before commenting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by 99thEnemy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry
God I pray I see a man to marry oo .
This divorce too much
Divorce everywhere

The funny thing is that this go still work on some mumu Nairalanders and will continue to work on them.

Just because there is no patch for human stupidity. grin

Dude go sitdown abeg grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Ibime(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
robosky02:

Tah, Drogba has always been a player when the money was there. DD is a discrete Yoruba demon

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Starzo: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
thaoriginator:
angry

Mi bloodclaat!

No gyal can tie me down fi one bloodclaat pumpum Me cocky no make fi just one pussy hole deh..

Ah no yesterday me born... Me love fi slam dunk pon any pussy like LeBron..

Member me tell yuh say pussy haffi kill me

It haffi kill me, pussy haffi kill me..
rastaaaaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kayberg:

When with a destined partner, no fear of divorce.
Selecting and choosing who GOD did not give will always make such marriage crash at some time.

Utter nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Samabu07(m): 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
robosky02:

Baba, no be lie...in all you do, get wealth legitimately.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Starzo: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
Midas01:
Oh pls shut up. If women are half devils then men are devils themselves. Your gender was the reason God regretted creating mankind.

Your gender commits 99% of the crimes in this world so stop being moral police here.
your gender brought suffering to this world

mind I remind you. Almost everything u use in life including the phone you used to type this rubbish
was created by the gender u despise
nincompoop

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Kayberg: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Gamesmart:

Utter nonsense!

In your eyes.
On your mind.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by 99thEnemy(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
thaoriginator:
to hell with wah dem ah say, mi nuh care wah dem ah call it.. Dem haffi cut off me cocky fi stop me.

Me cyaan bother cry

yuh gan fi like em dancehall skinout well well grin
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Mexyz(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry
This divorce too much
Divorce everywhere

Choi, see my beautiful Edo State sister...

You're blessed
No worries, your husband sure.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by simplesearch: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
How I wish this guys will know the eternal consequence of their actions and decisions. Seems once they attain some level of success they totally turn their back against God and his word. Unfortunately even if you are worth $100b at death this will avail you nothing in eternity, so better live right now and make your eternity worth the while.

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
thaoriginator:
angry

Mi bloodclaat!

No gyal can tie me down fi one bloodclaat pumpum Me cocky no make fi just one pussy hole deh..

Ah no yesterday me born... Me love fi slam dunk pon any pussy like LeBron..

Member me tell yuh say pussy haffi kill me

It haffi kill me, pussy haffi kill me..

I done follow you because of your Jamaica writing. Abeg na only this Jamaica writing nai i want make you dey write. He too sweet.

3 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Princeofasia: 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
she was cheating as always
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
robosky02:

Drogba is still incredibly rich, my man

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by thaoriginator: 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
99thEnemy:

yuh gan fi like em dancehall skinout well well grin

Yeah man.. Dancehall fi life.. dancehall cyaan stop mi breda.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Gloriagee(f): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
High value man wey dey open to being infected. U never hear say life no get duplicate

mystery22:
Nothing bad....He is a high value man and can still get any woman of his choice...But can we say the same of his wife....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement / Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.