Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage (87470 Views)

Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together / Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down / Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Eryyy92: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2021
PDJT:

-You’re looking for a partner for marriage, just like me. And we haven’t met, over a decent dinner date, to discuss how to proceed? What’s wrong with you?

-C’mon you know what to do. wink
Baba japa for your life and money sake o. That guy na scammer

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by PDJT: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2021
QuinieR:

You mean he likes the other gender shocked shocked

-See Lady Quinie, I still enjoy coming here to spend my downtime. Secondly, I have no hairs on my armpit. Ok?
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by PDJT: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2021
Eryyy92:
Baba japa for your life and money sake o. That guy na scammer

-Ok. Thank you, Bro.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by JimmyDarmody: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2021
blackpanthar:
This generation is so happy to expose everyone
Going through the laws of human nature by Robert Greene this morning and he said something like "people who are holier than thou will always long for news, drama or entertainment that gives them the opposite of what they stand for because deep inside they desire to partake in that evil too. However they are never honest to themselves and will attack you for showing them what they really are inside ".

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Okoroawusa: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2021
mystery22:
Nothing bad....He is a high value man and can still get any woman of his choice...But can we say the same of his wife....
So you think it's all about money for the woman? I am also a divorced man and successful in my own right. There are so many things that will make a woman leave a successful man. Don't cheapen women with this comment of yours. It's annoying.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Edusouls(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Most of the crime proceeds are used to satisfy women’s insatiable nature, after meeting with the devil face to face at Eden, Eve and it’s lineage became stained with devil like characteristics, a man was the only reason God still keeps this planet and gave them authority to dominate till today
Midas01:
Oh pls shut up. If women are half devils then men are devils themselves. Your gender was the reason God regretted creating mankind.

Your gender commits 99% of the crimes in this world so stop being moral police here.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by SavageResponse(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry
God I pray I see a man to marry oo.
This divorce too much
Divorce everywhere

Someone just called you out as a scammer.

Come and defend yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/6364035/another-nairaland-local-scammer

Cc 5hanklee
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by zudozz: 9:49am On Jan 15, 2021
After 20 years ps.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2021
100trillion:
Fear women....even devil yarn say na Eve seduce am shocked

[/b]Cain & Abel get diff papa o, but Eve lie say na Adam be dem papa!![b]

Fear women!

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by SavageResponse(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2021
Beremx:
na so!! If Drogba was American, The American system will fight for his wife. Alas! This is Africa where shiit happens

Lucky for him he's an African grin
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by picklighthouse: 10:37am On Jan 15, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I don't envasaige any celebrity marriage at all .

What I envisage is a Godly home built on the jurisdiction of God's will for marriage nothing else !

I want to believe what you wrote about envasaige was a typo.

Because there is actually no word like envasaige. And secondly, the use of the word envisage as used in the sentence is also wrong.

Envisage means to anticipate the possibility of an outcome. So the word can't and shouldn't be used in a sentence the way you did.

God's speed friend.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by judedwriter(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2021
vibre:
Drogba is tired of scoring in one goalpost

Yeah, so funny...

But divorce isn't a laughing matter o.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 15, 2021
What's up with Nairaland and bashing women? When it comes to women some people talk as if they are less then men. We are all human, I mean both sexes.

You who is bashing and talking down on people are any better.

Come on, do into others what you want them to do to you in return
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2021
picklighthouse:

I want to believe what you wrote about envasaige was a typo.

Because there is actually no word like envasaige. And secondly, the use of the word envisage as used in the sentence is also wrong.

Envisage means to anticipate the possibility of an outcome. So the word can't and shouldn't be used in a sentence the way you did.

God's speed friend.

You strike a point Sir, thank you!

I think 'admire' could be better, or else can you suggest another word for me Sir.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2021
Beremx:
so is the adultery he committed justified by your comment?
He has been separated b4 de. He only spoke out noe
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2021
Beremx:
so is the adultery he committed justified by your comment?
He has been separated b4 de. He only spoke out now
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by praiseneo(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2021
anonymous1759:

S.i.M.P . Just because of fine picture you're already describing your existence why she no go match you unnecessary bills.

We need women as much as they need us stop acting like you need them more their value will flame up that's the strategy female uses Against us not like they don't like intimacy but they conceal it , make you ask for it booom you receive your first billing.
ok firstly I never see the babe pic cos I no de click on people profile. 2ndly you no gats insult me cos na my phone and data wey I use my money buy I use comment. 3rdly if I decide to give out to any billing wey come na my money e no suppose de give you headache or HBP as in no be ur ish at all at all( know this firmly). Lastly yes I stylishly shoot my shot and at the same time I de catch cruise no take am serious I’m having fun....do the same brah u go de ok wink
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by banio: 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
mystery22:
Nothing bad....He is a high value man and can still get any woman of his choice...But can we say the same of his wife....

Life is no competition. However, she also would be worth millions in dollars. Marrying drogba for 20 years is no mean ENJOYMENT.
Let's assume You are drogba and You are separating or divorcing your wife on a relatively clean slate, won't you settle her with good cash.

She, also, is a woman of HIGH VALUE
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kayberg:

Ranting over what you have no idea of.

Isaiah 59 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
² But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Jeremiah 5 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁵ Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.
²⁶ For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men.

Continue quoting moronic nonsense.

With all your prayers and fasting for decades now, how has your useless God improved your lives?

Abi una no get sense to ask for the right thing in your prayers? Or you ask and he keeps failing in delivering?
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by zoedew: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
ityP:

Stupid talk. Marriage would not be the end of me. If my wife gimme too much headache, it's better for me to be a failure and leave that marriage, than stay put to please persons like you. The world is evolving. A bad marriage is worse than divorce or separation. Better to breed kids in a separated or divorced home than in a bad marriage

New Age Thinking! It’s a free world! You could disagree with the opinion of others but it is not in good taste to tag them as “Stupid talk”. You will do better to be more civil in your choice of language.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by zoedew: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
ChidiAlaigbo:

Shut up!!!!

I am single and my home is very peaceful, serene and prosperous. It doesn’t need a woman because I am complete on my own.

I simply shook my head in pity for you! It’s your choice. It’s a free world. However, do please be civil in your choice of language. It could make or mar your life and destiny.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by zoedew: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Gamesmart:

Idiocy is the mark of a human being who says this kind of foolish thing.

Ha! I can see how seemingly unpopular my view on this matter is! It’s a free world though! I had my say and you had yours. You will do well to be civil in your choice of language even where you disagree with someone else’s opinion on a given issue! Nairalanders get to meet physically one time or the order you know. I’m not likely to think much of one who sees me as an idiot!!
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Kayberg: 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Gamesmart:

[s]Continue quoting moronic nonsense.

With all your prayers and fasting for decades now, how has your useless God improved your lives?

Abi una no get sense to ask for the right thing in your prayers? Or you ask and he keeps failing in delivering?[/s]

Having it all in life does not guarantee salvation.
Both are not same.
You have no idea of who GOD is. If you do, you won't have called Him useless.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 3:39am On Jan 16, 2021
Kayberg:

Having it all in life does not guarantee salvation.
Both are not same.
You have no idea of who GOD is. If you do, you won't have called Him useless.

If you spend every Sunday worshipping your god, spend many midweek days at night virgil praying to your god, spend your last weekend of the month blocking Lagos-Ibadan expressway to pray to your god and many more shirt daily prayers in between but yet your god cannot provide you with what those not wasting their lives praying to him, but instead are using their brains to advance, then your god is fake and useless.

Shut up about your failed god then, we don't want to hear about him and how good he is to you and how he makes your life better than ours!!!

We are not interested in some useless thing that you cannot prove does shitt in your life and has nothing to contribute to our lives except your deluded "salvation" in after life. Find us a god that can give us something in the current life!

Not interested in believing your useless god saves marriages when he cannot even save your society (that spends years and decades praying to him) from being an Okada society!

I don't want to have an idea about his useless asss, I don't want to know him. Keep his failed asss out of intellectual discussions and share "his grace" only in your delusional congregation!
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Kayberg: 8:07am On Jan 16, 2021
Gamesmart:

[s]If you spend every Sunday worshipping your god, spend many midweek days at night virgil praying to your god, spend your last weekend of the month blocking Lagos-Ibadan expressway to pray to your god and many more shirt daily prayers in between but yet your god cannot provide you with what those not wasting their lives praying to him, but instead are using their brains to advance, then your god is fake and useless.

Shut up about your failed god then, we don't want to hear about him and how good he is to you and how he makes your life better than ours!!!

We are not interested in some useless thing that you cannot prove does shitt in your life and has nothing to contribute to our lives except your deluded "salvation" in after life. Find us a god that can give us something in the current life!

Not interested in believing your useless god saves marriages when he cannot even save your society (that spends years and decades praying to him) from being an Okada society!

I don't want to have an idea about his useless asss, I don't want to know him. Keep his failed asss out of intellectual discussions and share "his grace" only in your delusional congregation![/s]

Making no sense to me because you ain't getting it.
You see the physical, I see the spiritual aspect.
So rest.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2021
Kayberg:

Making no sense to me because you ain't getting it.
You see the physical, I see the spiritual aspect.
So rest.

If your god cannot take care of the physical aspect, then fuuuuck your god and shove your god up your asss, not into my face or life.

Next time, I don't want to hear about your useless god!
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Kayberg: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2021
Gamesmart:

[s]If your god cannot take care of the physical aspect, then fuuuuck your god and shove your god up your asss, not into my face or life.

Next time, I don't want to hear about your useless god![/s]

You're forcing yourself to make some senses, but you ain't making any.
All I see here are aspersions of a pained blind sheep.

Since you do not believe in GOD, then why are you pained and hurt someone else does?
You should actually face your life and let others be. Not to try to shove your derailed belief of 'no god/GOD' down the throat of anyone else.

Won't be replying your troll after this.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kayberg:

You're forcing yourself to make some senses, but you ain't making any.
All I see here are aspersions of a pained blind sheep.

Since you do not believe in GOD, then why are you pained and hurt someone else does?
You should actually face your life and let others be. Not to try to shove your derailed belief of 'no god/GOD' down the throat of anyone else.

Won't be replying your troll after this.

A foooool that follows blindly, without proof of the outcomes he desires and claims, is talking about "sense" and "blind sheep"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Keep your useless, fuuuucking God to yourself and to your life parameters next time and stop attempting to use your God's uselessness to make useful explanations. Instead say things that make sense and no one will disturb you.

Keep your religious dumbness to yourself!
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Kayberg: 7:32am On Feb 03, 2021
Gamesmart:

A foooool that follows blindly, without proof of the outcomes he desires and claims, is talking about "sense" and "blind sheep"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Keep your useless, fuuuucking God to yourself and to your life parameters next time and stop attempting to use your God's uselessness to make useful explanations. Instead say things that make sense and no one will disturb you.

Keep your religious dumbness to yourself!

Give your life to JESUS CHRIST now that you still can. Because He is coming back soon.
Don't take the salvation of your soul for granted. The end is more dangerous than what you see now.

Give your life to JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 7:45am On Feb 03, 2021
Kayberg:

Give your life to JESUS CHRIST now that you still can. Because He is coming back soon.
Don't take the salvation of your soul for granted. The end is more dangerous than what you see now.

Give your life to JESUS CHRIST.

I am not as foooolish as you are.

Keep waiting for the product of adultery and pre-teenage rape to come back "soon", after 2000 years, to change your miserable life.

The senseless thing your dumb brain believes. undecided

Your stupidity is what is more dangerous than what you see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement / 2013 Glo-CAF Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.