Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage (87492 Views)

Drogba Announces Separation From Wife, Lalla Diakite, After 20 Years Together / Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down / Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by JustforMen: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Beremx:
na so!! If Drogba was American, The American system will fight for his wife. Alas! This is Africa where shiit happens
what is there to fight about?
They met. They separated.
How does the American system fight for the man when a woman cheats?- like Will Smith's wife did.

4 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Gamesmart: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kayberg:

In your eyes.
On your mind.

Abeg, stop attributing success to your God who fails in virtually everything despite your mass prayers to him.

No one needs your God for a successful marriage, and successful marriages are not dependent on him.

Even your holy men are shagging congregation girls or molesting young boys.

Go park somewhere else with ya "God"!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by thaoriginator: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
michaelpop50:

I done follow you because of your Jamaica writing. Abeg na only this Jamaica writing nai i want make you dey write. He too sweet.

Cool buh why you hafi post dat bubu picture pon me mention?

Mi bloodclaat!

Me no like no bagga politician deh..
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
He can afford any woman of choice, so far he provides and take care of his children. Same goes to the mother of his children until further notice.

Food for thought: after many years of staying together as husband and wife with children, they have separated and are on their own, no more intimation from both sides.

For those efulefus still campaigning against Biafrans speration from Nigeria Islamic terrorist caliphate... God will punish you all.

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by NiRfreak(m): 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
She must be leaving cos of dwindled financial state
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by chlowi(f): 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
WetSmoke:
Some of your comments are disgusting. Demons everywhere.

i swear
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by onward4life(m): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry
God I pray I see a man to marry oo.
This divorce too much
Divorce everywhere

I am already waiting
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Hotbutt(f): 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Divorce...Divorce....Divorce....Divorce.....Divorce...Divorce....it's getting too much.

Anyways let's save lives.

Dont Die in Silence. Don't Suffer that Sickness, Disease, Ailments in silence. Phytoscience Plant Stem Cell Therapy Heals, Repairs and Cures all Health Challenge from the Cellular level. It tackles it from the Root cause of the problem. IT REGENERATES CELLS. Stop Dying in silence. Click on the thread below to know more. Health is Wealth

https://www.nairaland.com/6343890/life-testimonies-how-phytoscience-stem
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Godpikin4real(f): 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
gaius01:

Thank you ma'am!
UWC.
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by hassana45502: 12:03am On Jan 15, 2021
: God I pray I see a man to marry oo.This divorce too much Divorce everywhereMay God fulfill all our heart desires
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by onward4life(m): 12:06am On Jan 15, 2021
5hanklee:

Say no more

https://www.nairaland.com/6364035/another-nairaland-local-scammer

I didn't mean it ooo
Trust me I was kidding
Honestly I said dat as a joke bro..
I wouldn't do pick ups easily...

But thanks for the warnings...
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 15, 2021
thaoriginator:

Mi bloodclaat!

Ema Binu, Rasta man
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by SmartyPants(m): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2021
robosky02:
Some times when the money stop raining

The you see the other side of the ladies

She was with him from before he had money sir... They met in the 90's.

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:20am On Jan 15, 2021
thaoriginator:
Mi bloodclaat!!!

Omo, for where una see the bagga video? angry

Smaddy have snitch pon di man deh... Di bagga gyal wey him ah deh with addi prime suspect..

Cyaan understand why she or any bloodclaat ah go dweet..

Me despise dem bombaclaaaaat informer sad
thaoriginator:

Mi bloodclaat!
Ya man our bloodclaat.
Ya man, Ya man!
Bless up man!
Mi deh yah, yuh know.
Mi deh yah, Everytin criss.

Ya no like bubu?
Weh yuh ah seh?
Jeezum pees!
But we fit no be longtime paddi, cos u no like Bubu much much.
Bubu is our own darling Daddy.
Ala honeybunch. kiss
So if u no like we daddy, we no too like you laidat.

You rather like d corrupt party and politicians dat do we nation chaka-chaka for 16 years, wey teef we Billions of dollars and gettaway ?

We Gaan.
Lata.
Inna Di Morrows
Lickkle more ragamuffin!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by KingLion007(m): 12:40am On Jan 15, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry
This divorce too much
Divorce everywhere
Amen
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Rawhumper(m): 12:45am On Jan 15, 2021
In this era dear, beauty doesnt sustain marriages not even money but FEAR OF GOD and once background.

These are the clues to a long lasting marrage.

quote author=Esosaqueen post=98067076] cry
This divorce too much
Divorce everywhere
[/quote]
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 15, 2021
mystery22:
Nothing bad....He is a high value man and can still get any woman of his choice...But can we say the same of his wife....

Chai! fellow women stay fit and sweet, also secure the bag ooooOOOOH! secure it wella - these men can be funny when they are not "Secured" tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:14am On Jan 15, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I don't envasaige any celebrity marriage at all .

What I envisage is a Godly home built on the jurisdiction of God's will for marriage nothing else !

Superstitious dreamer!

Abi no be woman?
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:16am On Jan 15, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry
This divorce too much
Divorce everywhere

What are you bringing to the table?
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Lexusgs430: 1:16am On Jan 15, 2021
Make we see sultry pictures of one of his many sidechicks ..................... grin
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:19am On Jan 15, 2021
zoedew:
Failure is a man who can’t keep his marriage. Can’t manage a home!! Man, be a man: keep your marriage.

Shut up!!!!

I am single and my home is very peaceful, serene and prosperous. It doesn’t need a woman because I am complete on my own.

3 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Jerewise332(m): 1:22am On Jan 15, 2021
Collinsaik:
Everything in life has an expiry date xo be brave enough to let go when that time comes

Including marriage that's life time commitment?
You're reasoning from ur anus
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:25am On Jan 15, 2021
simplesearch:
How I wish this guys will know the eternal consequence of their actions and decisions. Seems once they attain some level of success they totally turn their back against God and his word. Unfortunately even if you are worth $100b at death this will avail you nothing in eternity, so better live right now and make your eternity worth the while.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Gamesmart:

Abeg, stop attributing success to your God who fails in virtually everything despite your mass prayers to him.

No one needs your God for a successful marriage, and successful marriages are not dependent on him.

Even your holy men are shagging congregation girls or molesting young boys.

Go park somewhere else with ya "God"!

Edumare bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by Eryyy92: 1:27am On Jan 15, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry God I pray I see a man to marry oo. This divorce too much Divorce everywhere
Scammer

Fraudster

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by praiseneo(m): 1:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry
This divorce too much
Divorce everywhere
are you single I’m praise, 31 years old,fair average height, cool headed and Godfearing
Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by IVORY2009(m): 1:44am On Jan 15, 2021
Kolisky:

You should be prosecuted for that grin grin grin

I adjourn your case cheesy

All stand......

1 Like

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by madridsta007(m): 1:51am On Jan 15, 2021
mystery22:
Nothing bad....He is a high value man and can still get any woman of his choice...But can we say the same of his wife....

Yes.
But 99% of the women he would get will come for that "value"- the money, prestige, travel, etc.
Goodluck to him when he falls ill. It will do him like Eboue.

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage by hopexter(m): 2:39am On Jan 15, 2021
mystery22:

What makes you think she's not a high value woman?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement / 2013 Glo-CAF Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.