Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? (11039 Views)

Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' / "Uma Ukpai Is My Spiritual Father”, Pastor Adeboye Declares / Masturbation Ruining My Spiritual Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Alot of Gullible cretins on here, do this! Do that, don't this! If you people really knows all these rubbish why are all of you still stagnant were you are? Start perfoming magics.
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Seyzcham91:
going to church is just a waste of time has no contribution to your spiritual Growth or Uprightness

i'm a living witness and what really opened my own eyes to spiritual growth is Spiritual Attack Though

God allowed Evil people to attack me so i could come closer to him but not saying you should wait to be attacked just learn from my own mistake

Pray always in the midnight between 12am and 3am and most importantly in your prayer point ask for Holy ghost fire to dominate you, Power of God and Spirit of of God to dominate you, Trust me it comes naturally as you make this your routine
grin grin all these are only in your head, in your imaginations, they don't exist. Go see a shrink ASAP, or smoke some highrade weed to reboot your brain.

Spiritual attack and holy ghosts fire my butt! cheesy
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by Fortune118005(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
macnino399:
Good day everyone
Please I need a guide on how to grow spiritually besides just going to church. Thanks.

1. Consistent and fervent prayers
2. Complete holiness and righteousness
3. Worship God in the Spirit because God is Spirit
4. Avoid sin, iniquities and wrongdoings because All unrighteousness is sin.
5. Be addicted to the word of God.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
macnino399:
Good day everyone
Please I need a guide on how to grow spiritually besides just going to church. Thanks.
LISTEN TO APOSTLE SELMAN TAPES,ALL OF IT UR HANDS CAN LAY ON AND YOUTUBE MATERIALS..OBEY THEM..U WILL GROW AND SKYROCKET

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Fortune118005:

1. Consistent and fervent prayers
2. Complete holiness and righteousness
3. Worship God in the Spirit because God is Spirit
4. Avoid sin, iniquities and wrongdoings because All unrighteousness is sin.

THIS WILL NEVER HELP YOU GROW ..THIS WILL NEVER HELP YOU GROW. WEN THE WORD OF GOD IS MISSING,U WILL NEVER GROW.PACK ANOINTED BOOKS AND TAPES OF MEN OF GOD,I RECOMMEND APOSTLE SELMAN AND OYEDEPO..U WONT JUST GROW..U WILL FLY
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by Seyzcham91(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
shut the Bleep up! if you don't know anything about someone don't come on here spitting shit and judging

you never know what i been through in life so Bleep off and don't mention me again

asshole
gypsey:
grin grin all these are only in your head, in your imaginations, they don't exist. Go see a shrink ASAP, or smoke some highrade weed to reboot your brain.

Spiritual attack and holy ghosts fire my butt! cheesy
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
gypsey:
Alot of Gullible cretins on here, do this! Do that, don't this! If you people really knows all these rubbish why are all still stagnant were you are? Start perfoming magics.
PEOPLE DONT KNOW, AND THE FEW SOME KNOW, D DEVIL IS DOING ALL IT TAKES FOR THEM NOT TO PRACTICE IT
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Sadiqwest:
here is what i quote from the commenters, you dont need any religion teaching here, you can find one of the best international group For people like you on facebook (SPIRITUAL THOUGH) Welcome to the family mate,
its one of the best journey mate,
Focus on loving yourself and the
people around you.
Work to earn a legitimate pay.
(self love)
Be charitable and
compassionate. (Love) stop all evils esp
backbiting,gossiping, maligning
cease fornication/ adultery, in
fact don't even come close to
doing it avoid black magic n
sorcery

THIS IS A CARNAL ADVICE OH, PLS TO GROW IN THE SPIRIT OR IN CHRISTIANITY IS D SAME AS GETTING A DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE,U MUST DESIRE IT FIRST,AND STUDY OH. WHATD DO U NEED TO STUDY? JUST LIKE WE HAVE PROFESSORS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE,WE HAVE PROPHETS AND TEACHERS IN THE KINGDOM LIKE YOUNG PASTOR OLAWALE RCCG IKORODU BOSS,APOSTLE SELMAN,DR OYEDEPO ETC SWALLOW ALL THEIR BOOKS,TAPES.,MUSIC OF ENECHE AND HIS TEACHING AND OBEY THEM..U WILL NOT JUST GROW,U WILL FLY AND COMMAND D SUPERNATURAL
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Ordinarily feeding regularly and without guidance is in vain and wasted effort.
what u just said cld have already been taught u by the Holy Spirit. Congratulations
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Ordinarily feeding regularly and without guidance is in vain and wasted effort.
what u just said cld have already been taught u by the Holy Spirit. Congratulations...
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Coldie:
Stay away from masturbation or alcohol those are the real killers of the spirit. It washes away your grace
fornication is deadly. It can take u 10.steps backwards
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by MuttleyLaff: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
what u just said cld have already been taught u by the Holy Spirit. Congratulations...
You didnt have to say in twice nah. Anyway, giving credit to whom credit and congratulations are due, there's no better Teacher than the Holy Spirit.
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
macnino399:
Good day everyone
Read & Study D Bible, Read Christian Books & Listen To Christian Messages. Fast & Pray.
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by oma19(f): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Good when you want to know God more.

Have you heard of Holy Ghost School
If not browse about them and you can see ways to serve, obey and love God more.

Start by creating a covenant time, chose a particular time that you communicate with God and hear from him. Mind you covenant time is not your prayer time or shouting time.
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by Bejusttoall: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
macnino399:
Good day everyone

Thanks for asking this very important question.
1. Develop the habit of reading the scriptures daily and meditate on them.
2. Talk to God always through prayer
3. Constantly fellowship with Bible believing church
3. Exercise your faith by putting to action all what you are reading and listening to.
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by Coinbased: 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
Just do the right thing
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by Malaifia1993: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
DavidEsq:

1 Peter 1:5-8:
For this very reason, put forth all earnest effort to supply to your faith virtue, to your virtue knowledge, 6 to your knowledge self-control, to your self-control endurance, to your endurance godly devotion, 7 to your godly devotion brotherly affection, to your brotherly affection love. 8 For if these things exist in you and overflow, they will prevent you from being either inactive or unfruitful regarding the accurate knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2 peter 1:5-8 not 1 peter
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by Nephilim: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
nizetee:
O my children, brave Nephilim, When shall you learn the truth? Adonai Yahweh nor all his angels Have not one chain's link to bind you Save those that you would forge And put about yourself with full will. No fire is there into which they would cast you Save that which your minds would kindle. They have no authority over man Save that man would, deluded, kneel And acknowledge such illusion of power With which the Elohim would beguile. Why are you led again and again Into that same trap which snared those that came before? What words are there for me to speak By which you would realise this And take care against such deceits?
shut up and fùck off from my mention bitçh! angry
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by totalhouse(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
macnino399:
Good day everyone

1. Identify with a Bible believing church if you are yet to join one.

2. Make your Bible your companion as you study to understand the mind of God through it.

3. Cultivate a prayer life by finding time to talk to your heavenly father about your thirst for growth and God's guidance to lead you on how to effectively grow spiritually.

4. Find a spiritual mentor who can help you to grow and you can be accountable to.
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Seyzcham91:
shut the Bleep up! if you don't know anything about someone don't come on here spitting shit and judging

you never know what i been through in life so Bleep off and don't mention me again

asshole
I said it. You need to see a psychiatrist, I was right. angry
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by Dami12345: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
macnino399:
Good day everyone

Depend.
Spirituality or Religion.
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by nkemoke: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
1. Give your life to Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour.
2. Join Holy Ghost school.
3. It's something you do in your House daily with the Holy Spirit as your teacher.
4. If interested message me. I'll show you how.
Remain blessed. May God quench your thirst for Him by giving you the living water that flows from the throne of grace in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by ezegenigbonine: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Just eat amala and ewedu. It will grow
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by ijayebonyi(f): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2021
To me, you start by obeying the laws of nature so that you will in turn receive only strength and blessings

1 Like

Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by jantman(m): 8:31am On Jan 18, 2021
macnino399:
Good day everyone

@macnino399
Your post capture my attention. Dont let anyone deceive you. Reading your bible and going to church will not help you to grow spiritually.

The only thing that will make you to grow spiritually is (prayer)

I, being a man of prayer for the last nine years know a lot and have seen a lot.

1) Prayer will enable you to lay hold of God
2) Prayer will attract the presence of God and Angels to your life
3) Prayers will increase your anointing within you and increase your fire. Most anointed men of God operate on two anointing (a) the anointing upon and the anoiting within, why believers operate on the anointing within
4) Prayer will give you access to God throne of grace
5) Prayer will make you to have dreams and visions.
6) Prayer will open doors
7) Prayer will enable you to fly in your dreams. Remember as a christian you have wings, its also a sign of you taking your ground (Spiritual authority)
cool Prayer will change your character and make you a different and powerful man in christ
9) Prayer will protect and shield you and your family from the works of Satan
10) Prayer is the only means that can stop Satan wicked plans against you and your family
11) Over excessive Prayers will bring lot and lot of troubles, why? It is because the devils has no worries of you going to church or reading your bible. The devils fear a man of prayer.
You cannot attack demons through prayer and you expect the devils not to retaliate, they will attack you heavily and this is were you need the amour of God.(Spiritual Warfare)

NOTE 1: No man of God will fight your battle for you, its only you that will fight your own battle

NOTE 2: Even if you go to church. Worship in a place where the spirit of God moves. When God moves there is liberty

I see a lot of Christians go to church and pray for 3 mins, can you compare a phone you charge for 3 mins and the one charge for two hours?

Spend time in prayer. The time you spend inside church, use it to lock yourself in your room and pray for hours and prophesy into your life.

You need at least 2 hours of prayer daily, but remember that Almighty God answer more of violent prayer than petition.

But I warn you, violent prayer will bring lot and lot of attacks and retaliation from the enemy ( physical and spiritual attack will come)

NOTE 3: If you wants to grow spiritually through prayer. Learn not to tell lies or stop lying

Learn to speak only truth in your day to day life, but truth is not for everyone so use parable because some people will used your truth against you.

When you learn to speak truth, your words will proceed power and the devils fear the efficacy and the power of your word.

Watch and pray
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2021
macnino399:
Good day everyone
https://www.nairaland.com/6368834/thread-those-want-draw-closer
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by macnino399: 9:11am On Jan 18, 2021
jantman:

@macnino399
Your post capture my attention. Dont let anyone deceive you. Reading your bible and going to church will not help you to grow spiritually.

The only thing that will make you to grow spiritually is (prayer)

I, being a man of prayer for the last nine years know a lot and have seen a lot.

1) Prayer will enable you to lay hold of God
2) Prayer will attract the presence of God and Angels to your life
3) Prayers will increase your anointing within you and increase your fire. Most anointed men of God operate on two anointing (a) the anointing upon and the anoiting within, why believers operate on the anointing within
4) Prayer will give you access to God throne of grace
5) Prayer will make you to have dreams and visions.
6) Prayer will open doors
7) Prayer will enable you to fly in your dreams. Remember as a christian you have wings, its also a sign of you taking your ground (Spiritual authority)
cool Prayer will change your character and make you a different and powerful man in christ
9) Prayer will protect and shield you and your family from the works of Satan
10) Prayer is the only means that can stop Satan wicked plans against you and your family
11) Over excessive Prayers will bring lot and lot of troubles, why? It is because the devils has no worries of you going to church or reading your bible. The devils fear a man of prayer.
You cannot attack demons through prayer and you expect the devils not to retaliate, they will attack you heavily and this is were you need the amour of God.(Spiritual Warfare)

NOTE 1: No man of God will fight your battle for you, its only you that will fight your own battle

NOTE 2: Even if you go to church. Worship in a place where the spirit of God moves. When God moves there is liberty

I see a lot of Christians go to church and pray for 3 mins, can you compare a phone you charge for 3 mins and the one charge for two hours?

Spend time in prayer. The time you spend inside church, use it to lock yourself in your room and pray for hours and prophesy into your life.

You need at least 2 hours of prayer daily, but remember that Almighty God answer more of violent prayer than petition.

But I warn you, violent prayer will bring lot and lot of attacks and retaliation from the enemy ( physical and spiritual attack will come)

NOTE 3: If you wants to grow spiritually through prayer. Learn not to tell lies or stop lying

Learn to speak only truth in your day to day life, but truth is not for everyone so use parable because some people will used your truth against you.

When you learn to speak truth, your words will proceed power and the devils fear the efficacy and the power of your word.

Watch and pray
Thank you so much for this
Re: How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? by advocatejare(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Empiree:
fake Hadith. That's ibn khathir now Qur'an. This is one of the rubbishes in his tafsir. Qur'an never acknowledged Paul.

From Christians religious and historic books, Paul never met Jesus. So how come Tafsir ibn khathir claimed paul was sent by God when paul himself lied in your Bible?.

This is one of the many israiliya narrations embedded in Tafsir and it is rejected. Paul was a lawyer from Turkey. He was not part of twelve disciples of Jesus

You're denying Ibn Kathir, your number one Tafsir. Well done grin

What are the names of the 3 messengers the ayah below is talking about?

إِذْ أَرْسَلْنَآ إِلَيْهِمُ اثْنَيْنِ فَكَذَّبُوهُمَا فَعَزَّزْنَا بِثَالِثٍ فَقَالُوٓا إِنَّآ إِلَيْكُمْ مُّرْسَلُونَ
"When We sent to them two but they denied them, so We strengthened them with a third, and they said, Indeed, we are messengers to you."
(QS. Yaseen 36: Verse 14)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Someone Should Please Explain 1 Cor 7:36 For Me, I'm Confused! / Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. / Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.