Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) (59110 Views)

Young Man Finds Out Child Isn’t His, Months After The Baby’s Birth / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2021
gfon:
No need to waste money for DNA.Oga no be your pikin na.see ebony couple with whitey pikin.

Abi o. Something as obvious as light. grin
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many marriages scatter because of this DNA test. I see women become more decent and sensible. I see young girls keeping their virginity for their husbands. This I have seen.
u know say na lie be this
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by innate2016: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Lucky man. He found out earlier. It won't hurt like people who found out after 20years.

Now, he has the chance to dump her ass and move on.

I say again; He's a very lucky man
. Na wetin we dey talk since be this o
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2021
chillychill:
He should be thankful at least he don "soji" early say no b him get pikin.. If na years later wa nko...

But sincerely dis tin is rubbish, work u no go work na money for child support from wealthy guys u go dey find up n dan undecided

Na only guys wey don get money dey fall victim, olohun atijo ni o Ma n pe mu eyan cheesy grin
That's why some distraughted guy dey fall them las las
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by kalu61(m): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
what stupid money are you hussling that you cannot keep an eye on a woman you left at home?

have you noticed it is the rich men who are falling victim to this paternity fraud thing.

poor men plant their seed and watch it grow, and can predict with accuracy when the baby will arrive.

no matter how weak they are they are there to service their pregnant wife to ease safe delivery.

my sixth sense is telling me this paternity fraud thing has been hijacked by doctors to sell their products. and to do DNA test.

afterall if our Endsars protest can be hijacked, anything can be hijacked
Keep quiet miss, poor man has no money for DNA test.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2021
fabulous85:
not really, if he signed the birth certificate he will still pay child support on the baby till she is 18. unless he gets a good lawyer to get him out of the mess
That na for Yankee.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Skepticus: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2021
luminouz:

Even if he signs death certificate, once it's confirmed the baby is not his, why pay child support again? undecided

Which nonsense law be that?

You should know better.

That guy you quoted said the pure truth. As long as your name and signature is on the birth certificate, you carry the responsibilities. It will take a good lawyer and a lenient judge to get him out of the mess that he got himself into.

That's what SIMPs get for being ignorant of women's nature in a country where the laws is very biased against men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2021
Nonexistent:
Trust no bitches, just fucck and dump them. If you marry one and she fuccks outside, throw her out of your house.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
And you still want me to get married?

Getting married to an angel right?

Nearly all freinds have gotten married but as for me I still dey think she cos I totally dislike baby mama of a thing.

Know that both real wives and baby mamas cheat.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Onelove508: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2021
I don't understand.
How did he get to know the babe isn't his?

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by vicben27(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2021
Fear Women
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2021
Calibrator:
When men tell lies, the devil is in awe but Women tell lies, the devil becomes a very humble learner.

Lol! Una ehh
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Whitecoal711: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2021
He was lucky but not very lucky
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2021
Sir, Naija no be obodo oyinbo.
Child support my foot. I found out baby was not mine in Naija and you expected me to pay child support?
That must be a joke.
fabulous85:
not really, if he signed the birth certificate he will still pay child support on the baby till she is 18. unless he gets a good lawyer to get him out of the mess

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by wink2015(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2021
FCMB Matter is still spreading to other homes.

But sometimes too there are evil nurses, midwives and doctors in the hospital that change babies.

Like what happened in Zambia when a nurse confessed that she changed babies for years while working in a hospital.

There are many angle to it.

It is could even be a close relation like the brother of the husband who impregnated her.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2021
abc115:

Create a new thread for this....so that people can learn
We hereby give you the permission to do that sir.
For obvious reasons stated above.
We guess you missed that part!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by stasius: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2021
DNA test thank you ooooh!

I can never be trapped to marry on account of pregnancy.
You must born that your child in ur papa house oooh.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Chachamiliano: 11:15am On Jan 15, 2021
God knows am not giving out any child I trained, was there when she gave birth, composed songs I don't even know how to sing to make her stop crying, woke up middle of the night when am suppose to be snoring and most importantly loved and cherish to any man. Weather na me get the child or not, DNA or not e no concern me. Pikin na my own PERIOD. For the mother she can go about selling herself cheap. That is none of my business.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Kuns84(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2021
luminouz:

Even if he signs death certificate, once it's confirmed the baby is not his, why pay child support again? undecided

Which nonsense law be that?

Dude, that's the law in the US. Once you sign that birth certificate, you are financially responsible for that child whether or not it is yours.

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2021
Having a very fair baby at birth doesn't proof that a baby is not yours oga. If you're in doubt, do a DNA. And stop saying "might".
Some babies come out very fair, as they grow, their skin colors change gradually. Every enlightened person knows that.

Stop the foolishness already.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by richie240: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2021
"He's just a friend", " he's just a friend" till water pass under bridge.

....and nobody stopped to ask why Bro Jesus and Bro Paul didn't Marry?
OK!
cool

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Cousin9999: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2021
So this woman really thought she was going to pass off that white child as his? lol
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by wink2015(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2021
femi4:
So, he watered seed planted by another man. He must be a good gardener

I like your expression.

Like in the case of Nuhu Adam of FCMB.

Tunde Thomas watered the seeds planted by Nuhu Adam.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by theMagnet: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2021
Sir, leave that guy you quoted. His problem is not just weakness but poverty. He is counting on kids he is raising as investments.
Kuns84:
This same guy who trended for buying her an expensive "push present"? grin
Men are finished!
Paternity fraud will only get worse now that women know y'all are so weak that you will continue raising kids that aren't yours:

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2021
fabulous85:
Really? That's messed up angry
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
what stupid money are you hussling that you cannot keep an eye on a woman you left at home?

have you noticed it is the rich men who are falling victim to this paternity fraud thing.

poor men plant their seed and watch it grow, and can predict with accuracy when the baby will arrive.

no matter how weak they are they are there to service their pregnant wife to ease safe delivery.

my sixth sense is telling me this paternity fraud thing has been hijacked by doctors to sell their products. and to do DNA test.

afterall if our Endsars protest can be hijacked, anything can be hijacked

What exactly is your point ma?!! Your comment is all over the place. undecided
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2021
HHHM IGBERE TV
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2021
YOU DEY TAKE SELFIE WITH ANOTHER MAN PIKIN. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home / Funny Family/Marriage Pictures To Spice Your Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.