Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) (58712 Views)

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
gfon:
No need to waste money for DNA.Oga no be your pikin na.see ebony couple with whitey pikin.
Hahhahaah
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
And you still want me to get married?

Getting married to an angel right?

Nearly all freinds have gotten married but as for me I still dey think she cos I totally dislike baby mama of a thing.

My brother think about it again
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by zed7: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
The reason for paternity fraud is because while women are attracted to wealth, they still love with their hearts. They'll be fvckin the one they love whilst they'll date and marry the one with money.
Men should realize that money will attract women but will not make them love you. Those guys always shouting, go and make money and women will flock round you are digging their graves.
Men should pay more attention to women who love them and not those they love. That's the way to minimise heartbreak.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Chachamiliano: 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
harmony75:
exactly just adopted.. you don't loose both ways!

Yes my brother. The child automatically becomes mine. I can't loose both ways. After the whole sleepless night. Haba
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by mitchyy(f): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
A lot goes on that some couples don’t know about. And its not just the ladies. I know a married guy whose ex-girlfriend’s baby looks exactly like his own child. Both kids look like him. His wife and his ex-girlfriend’s husband are not aware. Both kids were born same month and they look like twins. His friends are aware but no one wants to bell the cat.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by LongNipple(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
They don't look like Nigerians. They look like African Americans
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Sponsor222(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Why some ladies Dey do like this na
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Onyxunlimited(f): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
fabulous85:
not really, if he signed the birth certificate he will still pay child support on the baby till she is 18. unless he gets a good lawyer to get him out of the mess
If DNA proves that the baby isn't his, he won't have to pay child support.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by denvers: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
The world is a crazy place, but what you don't know will not kill you.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin
gfon:
No need to waste money for DNA.Oga no be your pikin na.see ebony couple with whitey pikin.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin bad guy! we dey together

Lawdis:
....fear women that's why I refused to marry

I rather Bleep and pay them with 200 indomy and egg.....because I belong to SMAN we gives no SHI SHI

soon we shall form another association "FEAR WOMEN ASSOCIATION" FEWA.....grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Wunna: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
what stupid money are you hussling that you cannot keep an eye on a woman you left at home?

have you noticed it is the rich men who are falling victim to this paternity fraud thing.

poor men plant their seed and watch it grow, and can predict with accuracy when the baby will arrive.

no matter how weak they are they are there to service their pregnant wife to ease safe delivery.

my sixth sense is telling me this paternity fraud thing has been hijacked by doctors to sell their products. and to do DNA test.

afterall if our Endsars protest can be hijacked, anything can be hijacked
was making sense until your second to the last paragraph.
Spitsembarassed
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Klass99(f): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
luminouz:

Even if he signs death certificate, once it's confirmed the baby is not his, why pay child support again? undecided

Which nonsense law be that?

u dey mind that Fabulous85 guy?
Na People like Dem dey put fear for men mind. where is the sense in what he typed earlier? so even if we know their policies favours women alot they wouldn't use their head in making policies abi? so if man sign birth certificate and later discovered that the baby is not his he needs a SAN to get of it. RUBBISH.

ANYWAYS AS I SEE THE GUY COMMENT I GATS MAKE SOME RESEARCH. BECAUSE HE MADE NO SENSE.

no sense at all. the simp is saying in AMERICA any pikin wey woman give u na ur own be dat. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
At 6onths, my baby was still fair with curly hair. Then again, is the lady not fair? Must the baby be black like her father? He should do a DNA and not saying "might"
Awoo88:

A baby that is not fair will start changing color within weeks. That baby is not the guy's own.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by 2020achile(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bet9ja Simulat
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by sylve11: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
fabulous85:
not really, if he signed the birth certificate he will still pay child support on the baby till she is 18. unless he gets a good lawyer to get him out of the mess

wahala....... sad cool
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Awoo88: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Juoflife1:
At 6onths, my baby was still fair with curly hair. Then again, is the lady not fair? Must the baby be black like her father? He should do a DNA and not saying "might"
so you look at that pictures and you saw a fair lady?
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
She's fair.
Awoo88:

so you look at that pictures and you saw a fair lady?
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by sylve11: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
wonderful............... shocked cool
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
b4bola:
I'm very sure he saw the sign she was cheating but turn blind eyes because of one mumuu love.

He bought her designer's bag for birthing another man's child. embarassed embarassed

Open your two eyes very well and apply your number 6 in any relationship either with a lady or a guy.
Know this and have peace
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Lightorder: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
post=98080711:
And another one.............
God save Our Naija men...........

Someone can create another thread with this.
Friday Barbecue Nite tins loading......

We hereby give you the permission to do that sir.
For obvious reasons stated above.
We guess you missed that part!

Na so we see am o Area Fada!
all these thank ma , thank sir boys, still putting up with their parents sef. Any small thing about marriage, una go first rush to comment. Wetin una don see sef ?
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Charisma1260: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Come and be train in these interior decoration skills
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by QuickStandard: 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
A Times you people talk as if this is America and Europe.
my friend wake up from your slumber. come and collect child support naw. nonesense and ingredients
fabulous85:
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Bola146(f): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Naijahops:

don't end up like her stay real.
Go and advise your sistey who are fake not me
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
she is pained. grin

Bola146:

Go and advise your sistey who are fake not me
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by litaninja(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Definitely not. No judge will rule in her favour.

fabulous85:
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by erumena(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Same silly guy has accepted that the baby is his and that people should stop the hate against the babe!

Confused fellow.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by erumena(m): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Juoflife1:
Nah... my baby boy came out very fair with curly hair like this baby's own. He's brown skin now.
A DNA should proof that not guessing.

So it's not girls code?
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Chii59:

MIGHT doesn't exist in DNA testing. It's either 100% or nothing at all.
Una don win abeg
i no get strength

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Money Marriage Practice In Cross River State Where Girls Are Sold To Elderly Men / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.