Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,279 members, 7,954,105 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) (59114 Views)

Young Man Finds Out Child Isn’t His, Months After The Baby’s Birth / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2021
Kuns84:

Dude, that's the law in the US. Once you sign that birth certificate, you are financially responsible for that child whether or not it is yours.

Even after it has been confirmed not be mine?

There is no way I'd obey that law, not in this universe.

I'd rather go to jail instead.

That is the height of injustice undecided

6 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2021
bluefilm:
The guy is a natural born SIMP.

He's holding a child from a white man in his hands and happy about it and smiling like a laffing jackass

As in... That picture got me shocked speechless!!!

Like wtf?!!... Not even an iota of resemblance!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by pimper24: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2021
IamHeWrites:
A man with the Twitter handle @ceorashad_ is presently hurting as he found out his wife may have played a fast one on him concerning the paternity of the baby he thought was his, Igbere TV reports.

In a tweet on Wednesday, January 13, the man said he found out he might not be the father of the infant.

What made his whole announcement on Twitter dramatic was that he quoted an earlier tweet where he bought a designer bag and other items for his wife as push gifts.

The said earlier tweet was made six months ago on Wednesday, July 1, 2020, making the baby around that same age.

https://twitter.com/ceorashad_/status/1349446964304351239?s=20
I really do not understand the story and the bone of contention

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2021
majamajic:
This one, no need for DNA

She use the belle to trap the guy , the young man stepped in
and got hook

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2021
fear women!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

As in... That picture got me shocked speechless!!!

Like wtf?!!... Not even an iota of resemblance!!!

Not one...not even only the colour...even the facial features

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by drlateef: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2021
Many men need a lesson on how to recognise a baby that is not theirs. Does this one need a DNA test or an eye test to check his vision?

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by abir: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2021
some of these stories are not true Jo.
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Splitmind: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
what stupid money are you hussling that you cannot keep an eye on a woman you left at home?

have you noticed it is the rich men who are falling victim to this paternity fraud thing.

poor men plant their seed and watch it grow, and can predict with accuracy when the baby will arrive.

no matter how weak they are they are there to service their pregnant wife to ease safe delivery.

my sixth sense is telling me this paternity fraud thing has been hijacked by doctors to sell their products. and to do DNA test.

afterall if our Endsars protest can be hijacked, anything can be hijacked

Sense is very far from you.

Women are using pregnancy to trap men into paying for their lifestyle and supporting them raising another man's spawn.

Women are coming up with creative lies and conspiracy theories so they can continue scamming innocent men who's only mistake was believing in unconditional love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by hush15: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2021
post=98080711:
And another one.............
God save Our Naija men...........

Someone can create another thread with this.
Friday Barbecue Nite tins loading......

We hereby give you the permission to do that sir.
For obvious reasons stated above.
We guess you missed that part!

This ur story ehn, the woman is as wicked as buhari. Greed, indecision, selfishness and all that is evil is worrying that woman

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Onelove508: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2021
fabulous85:
not really, if he signed the birth certificate he will still pay child support on the baby till she is 18. unless he gets a good lawyer to get him out of the mess

Child support kwa?!

We are talking about how someone should be running for her dear life.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2021
Ojemedad:
All the guys shouting up and down, maybe one innocent man is busy training and taking care of your child

No one is innocent!!!

That man raising another man's child is either ignorant, plain stupid, or just being magnanimous...

Feel free to take your pick!!! But, don't sully the word "Innocent"!!! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2021
fabulous85:
not really, if he signed the birth certificate he will still pay child support on the baby till she is 18. unless he gets a good lawyer to get him out of the mess
Guy child support no deh work for naija biko.......make una no stress that man

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by CSTRR: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2021
See how pretty the baby looks.
Na one fine yellow bad guy give the lady belle.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2021
luminouz:

Not one...not even only the colour...even the facial features

That nigga knew or at the very least had his suspicions from day 1...

This is a typically weak man!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by CSTRR: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
what stupid money are you hussling that you cannot keep an eye on a woman you left at home?

have you noticed it is the rich men who are falling victim to this paternity fraud thing.

poor men plant their seed and watch it grow, and can predict with accuracy when the baby will arrive.

no matter how weak they are they are there to service their pregnant wife to ease safe delivery.

my sixth sense is telling me this paternity fraud thing has been hijacked by doctors to sell their products. and to do DNA test.

afterall if our Endsars protest can be hijacked, anything can be hijacked
You are saying Engineers should not marry.
Many of them work far from home, sometimes weeks at a stretch.

The lady is a whoree. Has nothing to do with the husband.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2021
Bola146:
How senseless some ladies are! They get mind oooo shocked See te shame she brought to herself sad

don't end up like her stay real.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Xano(m): 11:30am On Jan 15, 2021
fabulous85:

Enquire from a learned lawyer, what happens when someone is conned.

To con someone is to deceive or take advantage of a person through Fraud or trickery after winning the person's confidence.

The birth certificate may not be legally valid because of fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by sojfarm: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2021
A lot of ladies do not deserve soft-handling ooooo.

I pity the mumu guys.

Can you imagine, the simp was even romancing her pregnancy not knowing that it was a fraud.

Anyway, I have always said. Its only incomplete ladies that make up. You only make when you are highly deficient. Most of our ladies fake.

You this lady as you have deceived this guy and others like you, unless you change and repent before it it too late, sorrow will ever be your lot

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by escapethecage: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2021
A lot of simple men are in soup. So all this while he has been living with a crook, an exploiter, an enemy and a sadist.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by CSTRR: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2021
Looking at the lady, she looks decent.
You won't expect such from someone looking like that.

It is not by face at all.
Don't think your fiancee or girlfriend is beyond this.

Open your eyes well and verify.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2021
If people can embrace sexual discipline and honesty, these nonsense will cease to be a problem.
Also, he said "might", could it be that he is yet to confirm, via a DNA test, the child's paternity?
It'd be very bad to have announced that the child MIGHT not be his, only to find out she is.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by chillychill(f): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2021
Keepem:
That's why some distraughted guy dey fall them las las

Na person like u, u go fall for na.. Dose guys seff b "hoe" na y dem dey fall for "ho" e like dem.. Yorubas will say "on pe" cheesy grin
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by kambili999(f): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2021
Why should a woman who is deeply involved with a man get involved with another man

I don't support this kind of rubbish angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by CSTRR: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2021
There is a video of a lady collecting lamba in Ikeja while the fiance was calling her on the phone.
She told him on the phone that she is in her friend's place while another guy was drilling her from the back.

She ended the call with ''I love you'' and the simp would think he has found a potential wife.

I learnt the video is now on xvideos.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by AishaYesufu: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2021
simp always take last
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by AishaYesufu: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2021
CSTRR:
There is a video of a lady collecting lamba in Ikeja while the fiance was calling her on the phone.
She told him on the phone that she is in her friend's place while another guy was drilling her from the back.

She ended the call with ''I love you'' and the simp would think he has found a potential wife.

I learnt the video is now on xvideos.
Link bro

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Peacefullove: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2021
jericco1:
Better get a girl pregnant before you marry her or better still go for a babymama

Na your type dey fall pass for this scam. U no whether you fertile ? She go just pack one man pikin give you, so wedding go proceed. ogbeni Jerrico, I pity you
Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Peacefullove: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2021
wink2015:
FCMB Matter is still spreading to other homes.

But sometimes too there are evil nurses, midwives and doctors in the hospital that change babies.

Like what happened in Zambia when a nurse confessed that she changed babies for years while working in a hospital.

There are many angle to it.

It is could even be a close relation like the brother of the husband who impregnated her.

True point

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by Enugupikin: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2021
Juoflife1:
Having a very fair baby at birth doesn't proof that a baby is not yours oga. If you're in doubt, do a DNA. And stop saying "might".
Some babies come out very fair, as they grow, their skin colors change gradually. Every enlightened person knows that.

Stop the foolishness already.
You said it all, even dark individuals appear light skinned when given birth to, I'm simply dark but when I look at my birth pics I'm light skin and fair

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) by OgideAgu: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2021
Very painful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rest In Peace Vivianc. / Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.