Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? (26251 Views)

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have / Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Timidangote(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
3! Tariq, Yasmine and Jamal
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
3 ...a set of twins two girls and one boy... embarassed

Same here but in reverse. I want the first two to be boys (twins, preferably) and last born to be a girl.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
humilitypays:
12 boys

18 beautiful girls kiss kiss

Kukuma say na community you wan born grin
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
The question should be how many kids can you afford?

3 Likes

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by bizhop01: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
25 will be ok
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ghostrye:
Anybody saying more than 3 deserves serious deliverance

Why sad
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Noblejay7:
I have 3 already and I am done.

My wife wants one more but I told her she will need to drug me to have me impregnate her again.

No be only children I come this world come born.

Give birth to only the number of Children you can take care of.

Are the kids of only one sex? Maybe that's why she wants another one. Otherwise, I see no need to have another child.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Whitelookq: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
4 at most. The 4th one will even come very late
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Twelfthman: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
3 kids are enough for me. Two boys 1 girl. That 1 girl equals two boys wahala
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by 2016easy2017: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
NewDelhi:
2 boys is enough for me. I don't pray to have a female child but if it comes, then I accept my fate. Female children can bring disappointment and shame out of nowhere

Why will you not want just boys when you have been sampling people's daughters and you don't want people to sample your own don't worry sweet karma will visit you cool and na girls you go born full ground

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by WINNERMENTALITY: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
1 or 2, 3 would be if the first 2 are girls, i cant come and kill myself. Children are not toys neither are their pets. They are just a human in little form , eitheir way they would grow to be come adults and woman and men and face this harsh reality we are in. Why bring people to this world to sufffer.

My neigbour own pain me pass, 3 beautiful children 2 boys and a girls, The man stays at home due to mental issue, the woman goes out to hawk and they have a pending case with the lanlord dues to unpaid rent. The woman is pregnant again while the last child just started walking,
i just tire, those children are not babies, i see them as adult that would require time and energy to train but it seems their parents are short sighted,

4 Likes

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by humilitypays(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Kukuma say na community you wan born grin
na so hun kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by udemzyudex(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2021

3 from me and 1 adopted child.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by DAramis: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Gentle0wavez:
How many children would you like to have?? Me I like children so if you can give me eight I would appreciate. I know say pikin na pikin but at least make boy follow too.
12 children grin wink

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
simplepee:
3. 2 boys and a girl. So help me Lord.

Boy

Boy

Lastie - girl.

cheesy tongue Auntie, I don dey fear you ooh. How do you know this is the exact number of kids I want and in the same order too?

Quick question: Why do you want the girl to be last? cheesy
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Mexyz(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Just 3 abeg, 2 boys and a girl.

Baba God I want to be the first to avoid twins in my family abeg... E get why
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by kingbee90: 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
EXLOVER:
Just 2 kids

A handsome smart intelligent boy

And

A very beautiful sexy intelligent smart girl, and I'm gonna train her abroad not Nigeria, Nigeria guys nor too pure, them too get sweet mouth, once i dey reason the way we take dey fvck people daughter here, my mind dey cut me to train my daughter here abeg.

Nor be my girl, my son fit dey here, not my beautiful daughter, I cover her with the blood of Jesus already

Oga so after you have finished forking other people's daughter & giving the all kinds of styles, you now want to protect your unborn daughters Abi?
The world is round in shape oh! What goes around, comes back....................
LOL...

3 Likes

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Minimum of one maximum of two.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by rali123(f): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
3 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Pat081: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
6 like this two from yoruba woman ,two from lgbo woman and two from hansa woman and one from runs gal and i will make that i do DNA on all of them
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Michelle55: 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
2 dozen no go bad to start with smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by DeAlphaMale(m): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
At most 4 at least 2
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Benwallt(m): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Possibly two.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by simplepee(f): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

cheesy tongue Auntie, I don dey fear you ooh. How do you know this is the exact number of kids I want and in the same order too?

Quick question: Why do you want the girl to be last? cheesy
kiss kiss Because I want ''the baby of the house" to be a girl. More so, training a girl is kinda harder so with me, my husband and her 2 older brothers, her head fit correct small grin grin.

So basically I want her to get alot of love and also alot of discipline as well.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by EXLOVER(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
kingbee90:

Oga so after you have finished forking other people's daughter & giving the all kinds of styles, you now want to protect your unborn daughters Abi?
The world is round in shape oh! What goes around, comes back....................
LOL...
Guy i Know, our politicians dor make people suffer, but their children dey enjoy till tomorrow, why the world never round he shape reach them? Leave me and my daughter alone o
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Be responsible about affordability too ...
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by chrismex(m): 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
None if I'm left to choose. but I know my wife(still searching) sad sadwon't want that so 1 or two,

I love kids alot but na to train them be the issue, with all that is happening mehn e go hard oo.

No be to born be the koko na to train them.

Salute my parents and all other parents out there that impacted and are still impacting discipline to there kids, God will keep blessing and keep giving you wisdom to train them.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Vanzcharles(m): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

But is it possible to be half-banned? There are topics that I can't comment, even to quote but there are others that are open to me. I've observed it two three times. I don't understand.

Yes, you van be banned from commenting in a section. Like politics, romance by the Mod in charge.

1 Like

Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
simplepee:
kiss kiss Because I want ''the baby of the house" to be a girl. More so, training a girl is kinda harder so with me, my husband and her 2 older brothers, her head fit correct small grin grin.

So basically I want her to get alot of love and also alot of discipline as well.

As in. That's also my reason for wanting a girl as last born. I want to spoil her cheesy grin

Since hubby would be heavily invested in the boys, I can have plenty time to shower her with love and lots of attention. Then when her stubbornness start to show face, hubby can enter and two of us will now put hand and calm her down.
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mexyz:
Just 3 abeg, 2 boys and a girl.

Baba God I want to be the first to avoid twins in my family abeg... E get why
Why twins full your family or you don't like twins?
Re: How Many Children Would You Like To Have?? by emi1000(f): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
3 kids, probably 2 boys and a girl, or anyhow it comes, but I'd prefer the girl first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Issue Between My Mom And My Wife / Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.