Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? (55474 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Aystarz: 4:02am On Jan 16, 2021
GeneralPula:
Only boring people get bored .
What did Stannis of the GOT fame call it? Yes, a sign of 'lack of inner resources'

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by MNTS0(m): 4:11am On Jan 16, 2021
You sound so bitter. I hope you heal.

womenareapes:

rather be boring to those piece of black shiit called Naija women undecided

no interactive sense no innovative sense no communication skill just nothing!

a 10yrs old foreign girl has good intellectual and interactive skill than our 20-40 yrs old black piece of shiity women undecided
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by freemi(m): 4:47am On Jan 16, 2021
Kodename:

Funny enough, guys are in a better position to tell you than ladies.
big lie. If u r nt a lady pls rest

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Obarofrederick(m): 5:30am On Jan 16, 2021
ehix89:
Babe who wan murder person go murder person o, those murderers build intense connection and make you earn their trust. If I was a girl, never will I meet any guy in a location of his choosing. Safe nwanyi Anambra
if you are a girl you would not reason this way...the reason why you say so it's because you are not a girl
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Franksomtoo: 5:33am On Jan 16, 2021
felong:
Ladies who can't sustain a logical discussion and use words like kk, hmm, oh, ah like someone having a seizure.
Ladies who talking to them looks like an interview, if you don't have any questions to ask, they don't have anything to say to you. I hate these kinds of ladies.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Astrologyfact: 5:33am On Jan 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

She-"0bax, please can you take me to kilimanjaro ?

Me-"babe,things get as Dem be for now oh"...Asin I dey see my period right now.

She-"why do you always like complaining ?

Me-"But I know get any money na...abi make I dey pretend ?

She-"you're too stingy and boring for my liking jor"

The call gets disconnected by NIMC

Bro, shey Kilimanjaro get snoker board in?? I for like go catch cruise for there??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by sofiscatedmoron: 5:41am On Jan 16, 2021
Vagina people are difficult to understand jare,
Just do what rocks your ship,
You can never please vagina people
If u gentle, they say u r too gentle,
If u are rough, they say you are too rough for their liking,,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by fuckaholic25(f): 6:09am On Jan 16, 2021
I find guys that use memes and stickers in between conversations boring and disgusting, like are you mad or som'n?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Candycrushy(f): 6:29am On Jan 16, 2021
Splitmind:

Because in sane societies and before the advent of smartphones that's how people get to know each other, by you know actually going on a date instead of chatting on WhatsApp and asking the dude for money.
It's a whole different case in Naija here...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Candycrushy(f): 6:31am On Jan 16, 2021
jericco1:

Aunty leave that to us
I no follow you drag am
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Candycrushy(f): 6:32am On Jan 16, 2021
ehix89:
Babe who wan murder person go murder person o, those murderers build intense connection and make you earn their trust. If I was a girl, never will I meet any guy in a location of his choosing. Safe nwanyi Anambra
I've heard cases of meetings just after few days of talking...some girls can be that dumb....God save our girls anyway
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Wunna: 6:33am On Jan 16, 2021
felong:
Ladies who can't sustain a logical discussion and use words like kk, hmm, oh, ah like someone having a seizure.
Ladies who talking to them looks like an interview, if you don't have any questions to ask, they don't have anything to say to you. I hate these kinds of ladies.
Unfortunately enough they abound in this shithole part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Wunna: 6:36am On Jan 16, 2021
missimelda01:

Nobody said you shouldn’t ask..just be creative.
Creative on top a liability. On top what its most valuable asset is a cum hole. A fishy smell type for that matter?
Come on angry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by MoxxxxO123(m): 6:51am On Jan 16, 2021
Give me ur bank details
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Daddy46: 6:55am On Jan 16, 2021
Infolenka:

Can you just shut up. The question I asked is directed to ladies. Take your stale crap to another thread.
you must be a very strict person
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:58am On Jan 16, 2021
Astrologyfact:

Bro, shey Kilimanjaro get snoker board in?? I for like go catch cruise for there??

lol...I no really know bro....
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Dagger111(m): 7:11am On Jan 16, 2021
BKsoul, what's ur take to this thread?
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2021
Bennysam:

Watch a girl will not comment here , all those lazy redpills will fill this thread

Simp and pussy worshipper
No one will give you free pussy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by missimelda01(f): 7:15am On Jan 16, 2021
2oby:

Sounds like a job. U need to keep reading to keep in touch wt d trend.
A job? Nah I don’t think so.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Juoflife1(f): 7:16am On Jan 16, 2021
I came in to say something, but I can't lol. The thread has been hijacked.
Magnoliaa:
ffs! these guys have lost it. totally.

a question to the ladies and 99% of comments are from guys. no, shey feminists that coin mansplaining now - they are at fault?

tomorrow you'll coman be shouting that you're not mind readers, when you won't even come down from your high horses to listen. o ga.

op sef don abandon hin thread.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by missimelda01(f): 7:18am On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=izzyybothe17 post=98104682][/quote]
Worst grin
Closer to where na
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Pimine: 7:20am On Jan 16, 2021
Aswearugaaad

You are only boring to a girl who doesn't like you. A girl who really likes you will find the hilarity in even the most mundane things you do.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by 2oby: 7:28am On Jan 16, 2021
missimelda01:

A job? Nah I don’t think so.

I feel life should b made easy for ourselve. What matters in every conversation is intention. Never lose a good man to bad(wrong) impression. I might not b a smooth talker but wt d best intention. We most learn not to go wt d conventions, we most 1st know wat is good 4 us n secondly know they might not come as we thought . Goodluck ma.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by litaninja(m): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2021
Dumb ladies who can't sustain a basic convo are talking about boring. You think that dead smelly wig is interesting to talk about??

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by medexico(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2021
felong:

And when you keep asking questions, they say you ask too much question.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2021
Candycrushy:
We start talking for a first time and you already asking when I can come see you...as innnn
I wonder how guys do that when you don't even know if the girl is a ghost or not
so he go see u again bah? Ghostcandycrush.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by KingAlayinde(m): 7:43am On Jan 16, 2021
Infolenka:
We ofte hear ladies say that they don't like a boring guy. But the word boring means different things to different ladies.

So I'm asking the question to ladies, what exactly makes a guy boring?

I go dey here reading comment..... so that my next date meeting won't be boring as usual ��
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by Bush2013: 7:48am On Jan 16, 2021
missimelda01:
When a guy lacks content grin

Dear men, in 2021 please learn how to be creative with some questions you ask ladies.

E.g When can we see?

What's the right questions

Also check my signature. Thank you kiss
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by payloader(m): 7:50am On Jan 16, 2021
But I thought this question was directed at ladies? No wonder we guys are losing our respect from the ladies. We just don't know when to shut up.
Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by zudozz: 7:58am On Jan 16, 2021
Candycrushy:

Who's this thing again
Smh

Yes ooh. Your type they dont even need to invite you to d house. Even inside car they don knack you. You know I am telling you d truth!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? by ehix89(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2021
Candycrushy:

I've heard cases of meetings just after few days of talking...some girls can be that dumb....God save our girls anyway
True, i think ladies take more of less calculated risk especially when it comes to matters of the heart, they let their emotions get hold of them quickly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Meet Ewobiolaoluwaseto Bridget aka 'OROBO' 'Fattiebumbum': Plus-Sized Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.