Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law (80018 Views)

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by sotall(m): 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
tobechi74:
Mary could not tell who Impregnated her between Joseph, Holy Spirit or God

Be careful of your actions.

A sin against the holy spirit isnt forgivable

3 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Fremantle: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
I have done the calculation and I'm very certain the father of the child is her husband's father.
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by kamossreal(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
You're on point ooooo..... Wonder shall never end
Kobicove:
I wonder if DNA test can reveal the true father of the baby in this instance since the two possible persons are already related by blood undecided
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Biglittlelois(f): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
[s]
tobechi74:
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Adakintroy: 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
ImaIma1:
So his own father who brought him into this world and nurtured him till he became of age could do this to him. Yet it is women that are the demons... cheesy

Women hold the key in sex transactions..

Men always want sex. Always...if giving the opportunity we want it all the time. We even bribe you with money to give us..

Yes u know you want something real bad if you have to pay for it.

That said Women want to come out for real in the twenty first century they have to do as we do and that is be more responsible. Not find
Men all the time to blame.

That mean if your father in-law approach you for sex. Tell your husband. Don't fuccck him. I repeat tell your husband. Don't fuccck him.

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Kyrestas: 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
if it is me i will kill that old good for nothing, and send the woman back to her people.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by humilitypays(m): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
This is from one of Obasanjo's sons wife aka daughter-in-law shocked

Fear OBJ, fear most women, their loyalty is where the money is, the main source of the money, that's where a woman's heart is cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by StubbornWife(f): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
the therapist is damn beautiful.. whats her name? how can one find her page?

on the preggy, with the dates, I think it is her hubbys baby, if she knew her LMP we would be more precise, but last last na their family get the pikin..

the girl no get yoruba accent, unless shes nominally yoruba but grew up outside yoruba land

she shouldn't shed crocodile tears, she enjoyed the adventure - for her to admit that there was romance, and self-confessed that she was with him throughout and didn't have the time to visit her own parents, it shows that the oldman wasn't taking advantage of her, at least not via physical means.
she should keep her secret, the Nigerian community in Italy is large, looking for a woman married to an Esan man is like looking for a needle in a haystack, so she might get away with it unless her husband or close friend gets to see the video and identifies her voice.

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by sassiemyk: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hahahahaha Even the interviewer confuse for the case. She no wan curse the girl make she no scare her away. Wahala na anything wey be woman

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by KaptainAfrika: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
God forbid ! Useless woman and useless father in-law ! very stupid woman, see how she is talking like she didn't know what she was doing !

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Olushola1144(m): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
JoroBest123:
Lord save us from women
That's the truff.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by bamirotola: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
ashacot:
undecidedWonder they say will never end. A lady has taken to courage to tell a marriage counselor about how confused she is about about the father of her unborn child. According to her, she has been sleeping with her husband father hence she can't truly tell if her child belongs to her husband or his father.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU1MdhMxTu4

The way this woman is making her feel its her father inlaw only fault is disturbing.. Since 2017 that he paid her bride price she has been knacking d father inlaw or knacking each other and you still say it's not her fault? D father inlaw rape her? Ladies with fake unbalanced lifestyle.. Pushing d blame on d father inlaw only.. Na ogun go kill d father inlaw, d wife and ds stupid councellor.. Fear Nigerian women oo

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Biglittlelois(f): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
kambili999:
To be sincere, some people, especially some women have no shame.

I don't blame guys who talk ill about ladies because sometimes the way some ladies behave ehnnnn...

How would sleep with your father-in- law??

We are here still trying yo recover from the stigma placed on good women by women who have affairs with other men, yet this woman was cheating on her husband with her father-in-law??

OMG angry

And the father in law cheating on his wife by sleeping with his daughter in law, is he blameless? Didn't he knowingly sleep with his Son's wife?

Do you now see that both of them share to blame not just her?

4 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Lovelyn451(f): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yoruba women...God forbid
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Kimjongun: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mtndata600:
she has a Benin accent

I see
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by KosiGee(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
koning:
Is this sh.t real?!. The therapist is real Edo going by her accent. Since the pregnant wife is Yoru.ba, it could be real. They hardly know boundries when it comes to sex.

Alu......

The marriage counsellor is a popular Edo woman. I’ve seen some her audios before. People call her with very sensational tales.

You’d recognise her by the way she pronounce husband...she calls it ‘HORSE MAN’...

The pregnant lady and her husband live in Italy.

If you mention drug in Indonesia, Thailand or in fact anywhere, I’ll admit, there’s 99.9% it might be my brodas..

If you mention stabbing in Peckham London, there’s 99.9% it’d be a Yoruba person...

If you mention prostitution, women trafficking, cultism, daughter in law giving head or serious ukwu to father in law, in fact if you mention Italy...there’s 99.9999999% It’s EDO.

Tell me that I’m wrong. Even the pidgin accent is Edo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Where is my shock absorber?

Sai Baba abeg come borrow me ur own!

Dis wan shock me ooo.

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Malawian(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
If the husband do DNA test now, wetin e go tok?
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Ryan03(f): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Why can’t she resist him.
You need some lashes.
why can't he resist her? Mumu talk. You people have failed to understand that wickedness knows no gender

3 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Princedapace(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
ImaIma1:
So his own father who brought him into this world and nurtured him till he became of age could do this to him. Yet it is women that are the demons... cheesy

Yea.. naturally, men chase. If a woman says no, nothing will happen. She has the key to lockup her V.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Ryan03(f): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
bluefilm:
Why Always Women?

Na wa o.
why always men?

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by oguns222: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
post=98122589:
Who says there is nothing new under the sun

There is actually a link between what the girl did and people who defend bad government despite glaring evidences.

The two of them are cursed.

Don't you think so.

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by brandsoncharlie: 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ryan03:
why can't he resist her? Mumu talk. You people have failed to understand that wickedness knows no gender
Someone was blaming the man, what about the woman that has the cooking pot?
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Jabioro: 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
The child belong to the family... argue with your keyboard.. Authentic Vagabond
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by justiniyke29: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]
Lol see savage pics. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by 001spice: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
ImaIma1 r u defending the woman or wat
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Ironi: 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Disgraceful Nigerians, will Bleep anything , anytime and anywhere.

Nigerians and sex are like dog and bone .

See population..206m now

Soso fucki fucki

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Duridadi: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Married Men make una DNA all una Children angry
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
DNA will call this a draw since father and son share the same blood grin
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
These men have no boundaries ,from babies to their daughters to their friend's wives,even their son's wives are not spared from their sexual prowess .

Truely men are polygamous in nature. Here is a man excercising this polygamous nature by nutting in his son's wife.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Duridadi: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
tobechi74:
.... Your kind of Stupidity is beyond human comprehension undecided undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend / My Husband Is Disturbing Me Too Much With $ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.