Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law (80209 Views)

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Dollanaira: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
hmmm
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Princedapace(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
ImaIma1:

In other words, naturally, fathers chase their son's wives. No limits, no loyalty to their sons, no shame...as long as she is a woman.

You guys on this forum should learn to be objective for once. Just once put your bias for women aside and comment

The man is an idiot na.. A stupid one at that sef.

See why we always talk about women when it comes to issues like this. Nature doesnt favour women in issues like this. Now, she is pregnant. The father is not pregnant. If she decides to keep the baby, she will favour remember that she accepted to be sleeping with her husband's father. If she decides to remove the baby, she is risking her life.

Her pregnancy is also complicated to her mental health and can cause havoc for her husband. The men dont get pregnant. Women have more to lose and their action can cause more havoc becus they are the ones who get pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by ImaIma1(f): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wunna:
@emboldened just proved how brainless and untrained you are.
And I guess the brainless skull malfunctioned when you only saw the wrong in the man but never the woman. Quote me at your pussy's peril angry

If you were well trained, you would have had the sense on how to communicate with people. But obviously, that department was left to the househelp. I mean, we cannot insult your mother to assume that she was the one who did this terrible mess wink

Rather than rant like a mad dog, communicate like a human or else SCRAM!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by ImaIma1(f): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Toks2008:

Will you just shush please.. Gosh!

If you cannot communicate sensibly, you shush!
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by etrouble: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jake19:
Women remain more dangerous than men in all ramifications

Wherever the devil is too busy, he sends a woman.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Ojemedad: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jake19:
Women remain more dangerous than men in all ramifications

The blame is 50 50 in this case, how can a father Bleep his son's wife?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by danilmo: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
ImaIma1:
So his own father who brought him into this world and nurtured him till he became of age could do this to him. Yet it is women that are the demons... cheesy

she's still d demon.. who opened pussy for the father in law?? would it have happened if she had closed leg up?? did d father in law rape her?? who did she swore allegiance to b loyal to inspite of any temptation??

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by doe: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Fake story!!. These Facebook so called presenter pay people to call in with nollywood stories!
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Ryan03(f): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Someone was blaming the man, what about the woman that has the cooking pot?
I am getting tired of the forum already. There is this serious hate for the opposite gender, male hate female and vice versa. It's tiring

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Ojemedad: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Madam nor worry, no need for DNA they are same bloodline grin
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by therajah: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
kambili999:
To be sincere, some people, especially some women have no shame.

I don't blame guys who talk ill about ladies because sometimes the way some ladies behave ehnnnn...

How would a woman sleep with your father-in- law??

We are here still trying to recover from the stigma placed on good women by women who have affairs with other men, yet this woman was cheating on her husband with her father-in-law??

OMG angry

Also blame the shameless man cheating on his wife with his daughter in law.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Blackdisciple(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
The f**king woman was cheating on her husband with her father in-law...
No shame again oooo
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Cowbell521: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
kambili999:
To be sincere, some people, especially some women have no shame.

I don't blame guys who talk ill about ladies because sometimes the way some ladies behave ehnnnn...

How would a woman sleep with your father-in- law??

We are here still trying to recover from the stigma placed on good women by women who have affairs with other men, yet this woman was cheating on her husband with her father-in-law??

OMG angry

1 kiss for ya

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by testimony1089(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
Why is it dat we usually overlook the other side and blame the 'woman' only. Who's more dangerous between a father sleeping with his son's wife and a wife sleeping with her father-in-law? But these days, it seems the majority have no blood running through their veins! This is disgusting and despicable. Very hard to trust anyone with all these happening around...

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by ImaIma1(f): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
danilmo:

she's still d demon.. who opened pussy for the father in law?? would it have happened if she had closed leg up?? did d father in law rape her?? who did she swore allegiance to b loyal to inspite of any temptation??

Did the father inlaw have a gun to his head to sleep with his son's wife?

Would it have happened if he was responsible enough to say No?

Did she force him or was he under duress to sleep with her?

Don't get me wrong, I am not blaming the FIL alone. The woman also has half the blame. But it is just very annoying to see the woman blamed solely while the man just gets a slap on the wrist.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by louso(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Sounds like em Joro fictionalized stories...
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by chatinent: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
I don't need no DNA. Just go.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by ImaIma1(f): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
testimony1089:
Why is it dat we usually overlook the other side and blame the 'woman' only. Who's more dangerous between a father sleeping with his son's wife and a wife sleeping with her father-in-law? But these days, it seems the majority have no blood running through their veins! This is disgusting and despicable. Very hard to trust anyone with all these happening around...

You should know by now that NL is filled with men who are prejudiced towards women. Even if it is the man who slept with his mother inlaw, they will blame his wife and the mother inlaw and be silent about the man cheesy.

E be tins
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by brandsoncharlie: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ryan03:
I am getting tired of the forum already. There is this serious hate for the opposite gender, male hate female and vice versa. It's tiring

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Jdbrasco2: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Abeg where is this kind wife from? Abomination!
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
The lady and her father in law should be put to death by stoning. I love Old Testament book of Leviticus. What a shameful generation of women. They take sex to be something else. My neighbor's wife who claimed to be a serious Christian woman brought a man home and was caught red handed during a sex romp, Lo and behold her first son who came back from NYSC caught her in the very act, she couldn't handle the shame, she decided to take her life by drinking a sniper. A midwife for that matter. Are women of today cursed? I don't understand what is wrong with women. I am sad that science cannot come up with a design called a dip-stick that can be use to measure the number of rounds a man gives his wife and take record so that when next you want to have sex with her, you will have to insert the stick to check if the reading is correct. If the number gets higher than the last time you took the reading then she must have cheated. Please scientists try and develop dipstick for measuring the number of rounds of sex romp to save us the stress of hearth break and DNA test palaver

2 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
And God knows who else apart from hubby and dad.

If her husband asks for DNA test now she'll be claiming aggrieved and shouting that she wants a divorce because he doesn't trust her.

By the way, if a DNA test is conducted will it tell the difference between his child and his father's since their own DNA must be very similar? Doctors in the house please.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by kambili999(f): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
therajah:

Also blame the shameless man cheating on his wife with his daughter in law.
lol. Rbbish is an understatement
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by BestOsai: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kimjongun:
This is a lie! She said she is Yoruba and she is speaking with a strange accent

You are so right.That wasnt a yoruba woman speaking.It was an Edo woman speaking from the accent just like the interviewer is a Bini woman.This is tales by moonlight.They just mentioned Yoruba just to give the Yoruba tribe a bad name.

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Own goal. Yikes
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by kambili999(f): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
samwillyco1:

The thing shock you?

To be sincere some ladies are worst than demons if care is not taken.

My own life experience: I went to my cousin brothers place last year and the whole Covid 19 issues started and made me to spent some months there. This my cousin is living with his fiance or wife ( because he have finished paying her bride price and they will soon wed), I thought the beautiful girl liked me because I am her husband cousin, without knowing that she had another thing on her mind. This girl started disturbing me, she said to me please I love you, you are too handsome, you are the person I should have gotten married to not your brother but you were too small then, please touch me small.
Me: please I don't get you, can you explain to me
Girl: please have sex with me, you will never lack
anythingg from me.
Me: Jesus, never you say such a thing like that,
are you stupid ( with a mean voice and
frown face).
Girl: Are you a kid, once you are in this house I
must feel you, don't you like what you are
seeing ( she came closer and touched me)
Me: I gave her a thunderous slap twice ( she
felll down ) and I told her that my cousin
must hear this and if you near me again I
will kill you, I immediately leave the
house out of anger and went to my
cousin's shop. I told her never to near me again ( although i never told my cousin what happened but the idiot later send one of my cousins boy "her brother" to come and beg me that she got me annoyed that I should forgive and forget what happened). Since that day, I even became afraid of my own girl.

story of Joseph comes to mind.

Sincerely, some ladies lack self control
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Adakintroy: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
ImaIma1:

Yadayadayada...

Blame the woman and vindicate the man. Men always want sex, so it is ok to approach your son's wife for it because she's a woman.

Vindicating the man.am saying women hold the high ground in any sex transactions. They just hate responsibilities when they slack.

Men make offer. She has right to refuse for her marriage sake. If he force him it's rape.

That's why men are jailed for force..if she permit. It's on her. It's like being giving the key to the city.

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Nimrod81: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
ImaIma1:

Did the father inlaw have a gun to his head to sleep with his son's wife?

Would it have happened if he was responsible enough to say No?

Did she force him or was he under duress to sleep with her?

Don't get me wrong, I am not blaming the FIL alone. The woman also has half the blame. But it is just very annoying to see the woman blamed solely while the man just gets a slap on the wrist.

Please Don't call the boys father a man oh... Hes a disgrace to all men dead and alive... The woman too shouldn't be called a woman and she's no victim... The two of them are scum, sorry.. worse than scum... They are far lower than pigs and goats.... It happened multiple times... Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by cococandy(f): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Princedapace:

Yea.. naturally, men chase. If a woman says no, nothing will happen. She has the key to lockup her V.
keep telling yourself that
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Airtimex(m): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
ImaIma1:
So his own father who brought him into this world and nurtured him till he became of age could do this to him. Yet it is women that are the demons... cheesy

Modified

All you aggrieved guys quoting me, both the FILand daughter share the blame. But you guys are always so quick to heap the blame on the women because of your bias.

My dear in situations like this, ppl tends to blame the woman most. Once the man did not use force or point a gun to her head.

I carry poison give you. with your clear eyes you carry the poison chop knowing the consequences. Once I know force you, my dear the fault is yours alone. Na you wan die...

The man is evil no doubt, but the woman is at fault. Na she get the final say but....

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Peterson4gud: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Thereafter they expect pigeon to fly...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.